Can tote bags (on men) be Veeky Forums?

Can tote bags (on men) be Veeky Forums?

Thinking about getting pic related, but ironically.

Should I get it? Are there other better/more ironic tote bags I should get instead? Or should I avoid tote bags altogether?

why is this "ironic"?
I think tote bags look fine on men. And I think this tote bag looks fine as well

Gay and overplayed. Avoid at all cost.

what is ironic about npr

The style I tend to go for is post-hipster (perhaps post-post-hipster?), but I don't have enough money to be a yuccie, and my politics don't align with theirs (and thus neither with NPR's).

I like the aesthetic of the bag, that much goes without being said, but I need to wear it "ironically" because it's part of my way to avoid association with the yuccie crowd.

For instance, if it helps you to understand, I never wear flannel.

you sound like a faget

it must take alot of effort to be so insecure

I'm a semicloseted hetero-leaning bisexual, but I prefer the term "biromantic." I usually just say I'm straight, but still fawn over certain men.

My style is something that I have been working on for some time now. It sounds really pretentious when I try to describe it, but I personally think it looks rather effortless in person.

It honestly really does. The important thing is that I don't let myself come across that way to others. I think my self-consciousness stems from my small penis, in that only I and those around whom I am most comfortable know about it, yet I constantly feel that I am being judged for it, despite knowing that couldn't possibly be true.

dude what the fuck. just get a fucking blank tote bag if you're this insecure about the whole thing.

A blank tote bag wouldn't be as ironic as an NPR tote bag, which is the whole point of this. I already have a backpack with which to carry my things (pic related). It's about the fashion aspect.

you got a handful of problems more pressing than which ironic tote bag to cop brother

Porter or briefing tote would be okay
Actually Patagonia came out with a really nice tote bag recently
well I don't know when it came out but I saw it at their store and it's built like a tank

I have a coping mechanism. It's copping shit like ironic tote bags.

The only brand of potato chips that I eat is Utz, for instance.

As long as you carry it like it's a shopping bag and not like a purse, nobody is going to give a fuck.

What if I carry it like a purse ironically? It has the benefit of being easier to carry that way. Or is the bag itself ironic enough?

guess any bait is acceptable these days

>there are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who are too insecure to hold a tote bag like a purse

>Carrying it in the least aesthetic way

I dunno if your outfit is on point then adding a tote can look nice

OP here, I am actually being sincere. I'm being a little bit melodramatic, but this is actually how my fashion sense works.

OP here, this is kinda what I'm talking about. What ways is it acceptable to carry a tote bag, and if I break those rules, how far can I push it until I enter territory that is either too edgy or simply unaesthetic?

Just carry it however you want you insecure turd

a three way tote can be worn three ways; backpack, one handed, or over the shoulder
basically follow that guideline and stop being a fuccboi

This shit isn't what it's about though. I don't want this to be effortless, I want to think about it to express myself in the most efficient way possible. Every detail counts.

Autism

kill yourself

>Thinking about getting pic related, but ironically.
>I want to think about it to express myself in the most efficient way possible. Every detail counts.
SURELY THIS MUST BE SATIRE

Ideally people will be able to pick up on the irony. If they can't, then I know what kind of person they are, and I can know to separate myself from them.

hurry

only the rick owens ones

NPR is not that ironic yet

Let me guess, sometimes you're not sure whether you want to kiss them or be them ?

A-are you me ?

How small ?

It's not easy, you know. You might never experienced life that hard. However hard your life is, if it's not having a small penis it's never really that hard.

This thread made me so sad

I hope you fix your problems some day Op

i hope one day surgery can be cheap

npr is a good idea but definitely not that one

If you are gonna be a tryhard at least get something nice

tote bags are so effay i'm gonna get one

what's with wide tote bags ? they're ugly as fuck

Why not this one? I think it's p aesthetic, with the added benefit of the level of irony brought to it by the NPR logo

I like the Patagonia in the Oaks Brown, but it's $120... is it worth that cost? Like is it really that durable?

Alternatively, their canvas logo one is also nice and is only $30.

yeah man I've been using this Herschel tote in college. been getting compliments on it. I guess its getting more acceptable in the states now.

good thing you typed your great idea here before telling anyone in person about it

don't

Obviously I don't fucking talk to people about it IRL, otherwise I'd have someone to talk about this potential cop with instead of you assholes.

bump, want some other opinions on these totes

I want to punch you

what is your decision process when you put on clothes

Sure, if you want to accentuate your love of picking your wife's son up from the kindergarten.

This is what I mean by ironic

I want to be able to stand out, but only if you pay attention to me first

Why?