Why do faggots of Veeky Forums say that muscular people look like shit with clothes on...

Why do faggots of Veeky Forums say that muscular people look like shit with clothes on? I think most muscular guys look a lot better with clothes on that skinny guys. They just need the right clothes that fit their bodytype perfectly. All clothes just look saggy if you are skinny little bitch. This guy is pretty effay

youtube.com/watch?v=lciN72N0XJU
youtube.com/watch?v=YYd_5pLWY08
youtube.com/watch?v=xCAwuCHlxgc

He looks fucking retarded and sounds like a bitch

he dresses like shit tho

he is not effay he looks like a tool

dude is too jacked to look good in anything but athletic wear, a well tailored suit, or naked

>>meatball sub
>>still makes betaface for photos

kek.

He wears low quality garbage shit
He dresses like the typical fuccboi douche
His clothes don't fit hys body (but here, what kind of clothing would actually fit such an abomination ?)

You're trolling anyway since all of that is extremely obvious, but as you can see I'm quite bored atm

>Why do faggots of Veeky Forums say that muscular people look like shit with clothes on?
because they do.

Why is he dressed like Magilla Gorilla?

roiding is not effay

you got a nice silent laugh out of me. i didn't "laugh out loud" but i did do a sort of gasping-laugh. thanks op

>suspenders with jeans
>le classy hat

Lmao he looks like shit, no better than Tap Out and Affliction wearing meat heads.

Because these scrawny manlets don't know what looks good.

Bain?

Bad bait desu

they all look like shit m0

lmao this guy's shirt doesn't even fit. I wonder how uncomfortable that is in the armpits

Why the fuck do people on Veeky Forums always post pictures of people roided out of their fucking minds when they're talking about muscular people? Nice strawmanning fellas.

i am depressed after listening to what this guy is pursuing for his dreams lmao

he's a pretty big guy

This shit makes me want to stay skelly more than any thinspo thread

>he thinks that looks good
wew lad

Thank god for all the Veeky Forumsizens attempting fashion. They instantly cure all my insecurities and make my life so much more worth living.

more like golden autistics lmao this nigga looks like trash

Is this faggot trying to cosplay bane ?

Lmao

dude looks like a fucking tekken character, like one of the ones the developers just threw in at the last minute with no real thought about his backstory.

That hat looks stupid on him too, he would look much better sans hat.

those poor shitty clothes

looks incredibly comfy

Damn, that's a pretty big jacket