What are some effay poses to strike when someone takes a pic of you?

what are some effay poses to strike when someone takes a pic of you?

loser L

pull your fucking dick and jerk it you wont fucking do it i fucking dare you pull it out and jerk it right fucking there faggot pull ur dick out and jerk it

>ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK OUT
>IT'S NOT SICK TO SHOW OFF YOUR DICK

The plain expressionless face with peace handsign. Learn more from following Veeky Forums people on instagram thread and look at how they pose. For starter, see @hospitalshooter @roughsimmons @thisistheodore and @clararockmoreeyes

They're the kind of people that dress good and have tons of friends. That's important for me because i've never really had fashionable friends (yeah, zero friends) so i never practiced poses.

Middle finger to the camera, eyes to the sky.

is the namasté/squat/hardstyle pose tumblr shit?

Tumblr core is good because i see them as just the most superior people.

only if you can do a 100% authentic slav squat, none of the heels up western bullshit

the ` `squidsuc k``

yes

Finger your butthole with your left hand while sucking the thumb of your right hand. Or just go full homocore and shove a fist up your ass.

Thanks man, you sound like you are really experienced in that

Dabbing is the only acceptable pose

w2c jacket?

Thanks for the suggestion. My favorite pose is doing a slave squat while tickling my taint and rubbing my nipples.

>@clararockmoreeyes
Fuck off

any of these desu

Why is jotaro so cool

Contrapposto is maximum aesthetics.

I guess you could just make your hand like a gun if you don't have one with you during the photo

Came to thread looking for this. JoJo is the only acceptable answer.

the
>I don't care angry face daydreaming