What's the most expensive piece of clothing you own? And was it worth it?

What's the most expensive piece of clothing you own? And was it worth it?

Marks and spencer shirt

No.

Not really clothing but Jordan 4 breds. And yes totally worth it, favorite jordans.

Tim Coppens Jumper $620 aud

Marni jacket, $1010 USD

not rly but it sure is nice!

A Burberry sweater that cost around $600. I bought it around 6 years ago. It was worth it, because I have never felt it was out of style. It has this French new wave vibe that started to get really popular a year after I bought it, and even right now you can find stuff that's really similar to it.

post a pic my man

once i copped a $3 Fruit of the Loom tee, it worth it

Lanvin sneakers and yes they are dope

Wooyungmi cotton/cashmere overcoat, was around £1000

probably not but on smarter occasions it looks flawless.

Ferragamo loafers.

Yes. Comfy as fuck, and will last forever. And I get compliments on them all the time, especially when I'm around people who know fashion.

Unfortunately, I can't afford to buy couture items very often, and when I do, they're small pieces, although I'm inclined to spend on shoes more than anything. Right now, though, I'm working on sewing some Tom Ford AW2016 inspired pieces, since I can't afford the real thing.

Arc'teryx Beta Lt hybrid rain jacket

Fucking thing cost me 350 bucks, but I'll be damned if it doesn't keep me dry and look stylin as fuck doing it

H&m hoodie, $75. G
Flexin on nigga's

How's anything on HM worth more than 50?

it's premium quality dude, high fashion, shakemysmh

won it in a raffle for 15USD worth of tickets, never wear it though because the old ass cotton is both scratchy and fragile feeling somehow

boi you could make a shit ton of money off of that if its real

Yves Salomon green fur-lined parka. MSRP $2,850

worf

my Bedale cost like 650 bucks for everything, since I bought the hood and liner. worth it....awesome jacket

Acne suede gibson and god yes, traded it for a raf x sterling sweater i was barely using

MTM overcoat and yes, definitely. It's better cloth than some OTR shit, it's cut to me, it'll last so much longer that in the long run it's not even a monetary loss.

Birkenstock Arizona Habana Oiled Leather

Mother of god yes.

$750.00 Brooklyn Tailors coat

It's nice that Americans get ass raped about an item of clothing at last. In Europe we have to pay like 120 dollars for some shitty levis.

I bought it piece by piece over the course of three years, to be honest
hood was like 65 bucks, liner was 150, jacket was 400; those prices include taxes....I paid retail at a Barbour store

got some acne jeans, think they retail at about 270. Fuckin love em

~2k for a Rick Owens jacket, half that for geos..
was expecting more answers like mine too

$2400 for a Rick jacket, guess we're on the same boat

Probably one of the best things I've ever bought, and is one of the only Rick things I still wear now that I've quit the meme

A $60 cav empt shirt that I only bought because it was on sale Yes, it was worth it

i've been trying to track down a CCP that I like in my size to little avail. that would be my high water mark for expensive purchases.
as for meme..it ain't over for me
mastodon and walrus are looking pretty goofy however

not everybody likes the avant garde stuff, man