Shoplifting

Have you ever stolen a piece of clothing before?

Share your experiences

How was it, was it worth the effort?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZwz80sfJSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I stole some small stuff in the past like socks and underwear

Store security in my country is almost nonexistant

Lmfao

>you can buy security removal magnets on ali express for 20 dollars

Use this information as you please

bump

if you are shopliffting be prepared to get fucked at any time. i shopliffted alcohol, food, clothing for years until i finally got caught and it was not a fun experience. i didnt get as fucked as i could have but thats because the security gaurd ended up liking me. i havent done it since because its not worth it and im not a teenager any more.

How did you get caught? Was there a chase or did you just concede?

I shoplifted glue 2 days ago rate

Only if they give me the wrong number tag for the changerooms.
It's happened a few times at shit places like H&M or Joe Fresh, so I don't feel bad about taking a shirt with me.

Sometimes I grab a magazine from a bookstore or something, if it doesn't have that many articles worth paying for.

H&M sometimes doesnt even attach security tags on their clothing

I just grab a whole bunch of garments including some without one and stuff those in a bag when changing

youtube.com/watch?v=SZwz80sfJSg

should I buy one?

i conceeded, i knew they had to have seen me on the cameras because no one was around me at the time and they actually caught up to me when i had already left the store. also stupid 17 year old me thought they were cops because one dude flashed a badge real quick and i had headphones on so i couldnt hear what they were saying. long story short, stealing is for chumps.

no you fucking nigger

Quads

already knew this for reasons I won't go into

let me guess, you were going to shoplift
shocker

Why?

I shop lifted light when I was a teen because it was a meme in my highschool, it is probably really easy to shoplift clothes desu

>Only if they give me the wrong number tag for the changerooms... I don't feel bad about taking a shirt with me
wow therapist time

>.tfw i used to shoplift all the time when i was addicted to xanax
its such a nigger thing to do, absolutely not Veeky Forums

w2c fit?

I steal shit from value village and the salvation army almost every week. just stuff it in my backpack. the workers see loads of cracked out people there. they don't want anything to do with trying to stop you from stealing. it's the only places I steal from.