Blacks guys cant be Veeky Forums

>blacks guys cant be Veeky Forums

explain this then aut-rightists

im black and hate snowbunnies
they just see us as walking dildos

>go to online clothing website
>all the models are black

It always has confused me how the more 'militant' black people so to speak hate being used or treated badly yet are fine with being fetishised, it's really not much different than the old men and Asian women situation.

post yfw not an americuck

What have we told you about shopping on those websites, user? Are you stupid?

>go to white people website
>all the clothes are preppy

I hate coalbuners too, but what really gets me is anyone who isn't white and tries lecture me on cultural appropriation. I'm like, do you not drive cars, speak English and wear pants?

How does it feel to be new?

this. i dont even like white girls. they arent a challenge much prefer my black queens. i still fuck white girls. but id never be dumb enough to date one

is this real

we pretty much own their women

i see why they hate us so much. i guess they got a right too. wont stop me from clapping some white pussy though

only in america where SJWs are rampant. If anyone brought up "cultural appropriation" they'd probably be laughed at here

>go to asian people website
>all the clothes are techware

>go to banjo kazooie clothing site
>all the clothes are rareware

I mean I'm white trash as fuck and some bourgeois second generation african immigrant girl asked me to stop talking so "black". I don't think she realized it was my actual idiolect.

>we pretty much own their women

>i see why they hate us so much. i guess they got a right too. wont stop me from clapping some white pussy though

>tfw 75% white

Uhh... Why does Danzig have a Boiler Room and Dean Blunt is in attendance?

I'm black and I hate nightriders. The first thing I do whenever I date a girl is to see if her facebook has thirsty niggas commenting and liking her pics. If they do then I just pass on that bitch

I wish i can be sexually superior in women's eyes for once..

That's 100% on you, bro. It's not a race thing, you just suck.

>be black
>have white gf at the time
>just got done having sex
>Her: "Hey user?"
>Me: "Yeah?"
>Her: "Nigga."
>I pretend to be offended
>Her: "user...I've literally got your cum inside me right now. I think me saying it is ok."
>mfw

White girls. Always so entitled. I cant complain tho.

Well i wish women see me as a walking dildo. Asians can't be a walking dildo, we're walking ATM, that's why it's a race thing. It's not just about how much i'm packing it's about how women see me without i have to struggle on it.

>I had sex with you so now I can disrespect your entire race

Sounds like a pretty good deal desu.