When did this suddenly become the go to sneaker for black and Latina girls? I see so many of them wearing these now

When did this suddenly become the go to sneaker for black and Latina girls? I see so many of them wearing these now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ8ZY-c-9Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=H2jCbXiEQI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

june 16th

literally every basic ass european bitch wears these

asians wear it too

For a long ass time dude, a long ass time.

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ8ZY-c-9Oo

shell tops are 80's breakdancer shoes
1998 or so they made a comeback, every now n then i still see ppl wearin em, old news

wtf is it 2004 again

this

where the fuck are you living, that you haven't noticed the return of these circa a year ago? sure, it's an old shoe, but now everyone's wearing them again
it's still the most recognizable shoe trend recently besides the yeezies, but most of those are fake

this, with some black leggings, croped shirt and cheap olive bomber. it's disgusting

stan smiths are about equal to superstars in popularity/recognizablity, at least in my experience.

Stan smiths are for the slightly more fashion conscious basic bitch, I'm still yet to see them catch on with ultra normie or trashy girls.

Saying that, I really don't see them much at all anymore.

I see them a ton on my campus.

>tfw im white and wear these

idk man, not where i live

Stans got somewhat popular years before the Superstars, but it never got to the level, where the Superstars are on for a year now

I got some of these and really like them. I was a bit hesitant since in my area it's mostly hoes that wear them. But they go pretty well with jeans and are a nice change from Converse 24/7.

bought a pair about 2 years ago, wore them like 10 times, saw overplayed they got and threw em in my closet

I meant last time everyone was wearing these was 2004 retard.

yes and you only recognize this after OP made a thread about it, this "new" trend is at least a year old, maybe it didn't get traction in yiur flyover state, no need to be upset about it

oh god... the accuracy

???

Same reason you see white hipsters wearing AF1s and Timberlands now.

In my memory that model will be linked forever to this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=H2jCbXiEQI4

no I didn't recognize this after OP made a thread about it lmao

damn your dumb.

What to do guys

fred perry white sneakers?