Ok, real question now. How to have hair like

Ok, real question now. How to have hair like

Y O U N G S T A L I N

well holy shit
#I would go gay for Y O U N G S T A L I N

#rarestalin

Have thick hair, no poo ever, buzz hair and shape it from the start to get it to grow in desired direction, towel dry and shape damp hair. Result 1/2

Natural oils, not grease, and trained hair from directing it during growth eventually makes product obsolete. 2/2

>Shape it from the start
You mean since you're little or starting from a shaved head?
Legit interested

Since starting from a shaved head. I buzzed my hair in January and immediately starting pushing it up and to the right. 8 months later, it now grows directionally up and to the right.

Jesus opening this image scared the fuck out of me, warn me next time user

You are on complete no poo? How do you clean your hair then?

What products do you use user? Names please

Well, maybe a biweekly light conditioning, but nothing more than a good scrub with just water usually.

I was my hair with bath and body works eucalyptus/mint conditioner if I do wash with anything but water, but 99% of the time i just wash with water. This way my hair can maintain enough of its natural oils that products are not necessary.

But my hair always smell if i don't poo them. What to do as me ?

You need a really strong scrub with no water, I make sure to get my fingers into my scalp and work through the hair many times. It sounds silly, but you just really need to get in there. As long as it is a solid and thorough wash, your hair should not smell. It should be more than just getting the hair wet. Everyone I have asked has just said that my hair smelled like hair, and I've been /no pop/ for 8 months while working manual labor jobs and getting very gross, etc.

You have no idea, i have smelly hair syndrome, which means however hard i poo in the morning, it will always smell bad at night. So i would have to poo every morning.

My face is oily as fuck though

I wash my face with this little mesh type of glove I got, you can it at any of the "organic" grocers I would assume. It's called an exfoliating glove and I scrub my face with the glove and water and it has really cleared my face up quite a bit. Helps a lot with blackheads on my nose and in the crease of the nose as well.

Forgot to say, works best for me in the shower because of the steam working with the pores and all.

My head has seemed to adjust to no poo though, it gets significantly less greasy as it goes on I've noticed. But a good water scrub really does it for me. No poo is just something you really have to commit to before big changes start happening, but you will notice more body, volume, etc. even after just a few days to a week of just water.

>hot shower
Absolutely unnatural

Step 1
>Be jewish

run some hot water in your sink or shower/tub and soak up a towel with it. Place towel around face to open pores.

N I L A T S

How often do you cut your hair, and what do you ask for when you do?

is similar results possible with fine hair?

this this this
been thinking about going no poo for very long time now but was always scared my hair would look greasy

Have been growing out the top from a buzz and have not touched it in 8 months. I get the sides and back cut down to a 2 fade every once in a while though.

that's 8 months of hair growth for you? I grew that much over summer

It's a lot longer than it looks, I can pull the front of my hair over my nose and can pull it up into a bun if I need.

I can pull mine to the tip
of my nose

I'm proud of you daddy

thanks mum

I've been no pooing since the beginning of summer.
I use eggs. It's great because the texture is nice yet it feels clean and doesn't make your hair drier than the Sahara. Your scalp will get used to it in like a week so it's a quick switch as well. Some sources say the protein is good for your hair and skin, don't have any comments on that. The only down side is the fact that you'll always be out of eggs if you shower often.

What I do is just crack that bitch into a bowl or even your cupped hand, drop it on your head and thoroughly rub it in. That's it.
Watch out while rinsing it though, if the water is too hot you'll get bits of boiled egg in your hair, so just get it down to lukewarm.

No shampoo for 2+ years checking in, hair always looks pretty good, the only thing I have to do is push it back every once in while during the day. Not even at all if I've had it cut recently

B-but he is georgian

pics if u can please

As he got older his mustache sucked out the rest of his hair

i did an undercut and just let it grow. if your hair is curly enough you can get pretty close to stalincore

Ha!

>january was 8 months ago
i'm wasting my life

by being georgian bank robber

10/10, would discuss marxism with

looks real nice man

he had it good till the end too, wow

Do you get a lot of mires frim girls and guys?

??
this is why i dont trust the no poo meme

>bits of boiled egg in your hair
kek

looks greasy desu

this isn't even stalin

Who is it then?

Some georgian actor.

can't georgians be jewish?
even if stalin wasn't jewish himself he did all he could to benefit jews

WHAT THE FUCK R U SAYING
this IS Stalin

>however hard I poo in the morning, it will always smell bad

Your hairline does not support that hairstyle tbqh friend

Fun fact; this isn't Stalin. It was his body double at the time. It's a huge misconception about this extremely famous photograph. Sorry to disappoint.
THIS is Stalin at that age.

i am comrade stalin

stalin didnt look like shit, you're not fooling anyone

>trying this hard

holy SHIT the autism is real

say whatever you want; to me he looks even better in a second photo, wether or not he first one really is him

bamp, still no answer