Slim black chinos inspo

Hey /fa so i copped a pair of these on a ben sherman sale recently similar to picture and they cost me around $25. the problem is i don't really know what sort of outfit to wear with em (shoes & top). I've always been a T shirt and blue jeans kinda guy. i live in a country with year round summer, smart casual and casual wear inspo would be much appreciated!

is this bait

I think it is

no man I'm just finding really bad outfits when searching for inspo on google. hope'd you guys would give me useful stuff.

this bait isnt even interesting man, give us something interesting

Literally anything

sorry if it sounds like bait, I'm aware that black pants are an extremely basic piece of apparel. its just that it looks extremely shitty when i wear sneakers with it, so I'm looking for a shoe that looks good with it so i could cop one

1461 Mono f@M

i know a short sleeve button shirt would be alright for a top. would t shirts work? sorry if I'm asking too much but you recommend me some shoes?

thanks man they look pretty neat, any brands other than doc martens who make shoes like that? mono black stuff

just clarifying that I'm looking for alternatives because i have slender ankles and I'm afraid i might look like a clown in those shoes.

reeedit.com

Thank you for your input, I guess you think I'm "Le mfa tier cringe" or something along those lines but that's just your opinion man.

These guys are just giving you a strangely hard time, don't worry

I lost my old computer hard drive with inspo photos, and haven't exactly been keeping up with fashion cause works really tough all I ever usually worn for the past year are t shirts with shorts or jeans. I'm just looking to dress up a little for an event, I really like a minimal aesthetic, and it's not that I wouldn't know a good outfit if it's presented infront of me, it's more the Brands that make these sort of products that I've lost touch with. So try and be less condescending m8

those lads look good. I can't do the vests and overcoats because it's hot as fuaark here. crisp white short sleeve and black derbies it will be then, any brands other then martens that make shoes like that?

im 99% they're from a british tailor shop, if that's any help

Meanwhile just post whatever inspo you have guys, I'm heading to bed and will check back in the morning, 2 am in Asia right now.

white leather shoes like stans or cps or old skools

denim jacket, bomber, rain coats, utility jackets