What shoes look like this first one. Everyone says "just buy cons" but the sole texture is simply disturbing...

What shoes look like this first one. Everyone says "just buy cons" but the sole texture is simply disturbing, also the amount of lace holes looks excessive.

Other urls found in this thread:

pointerfootwear.com/
shop.pointerfootwear.com/de/12945/seeker?c=30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that brand has an online shop but you have to buy from overseas; this is the second thread started about Shoes Like Pottery recently....are you shilling?

Those are Shoes Like Pottery, they're made in Japan. My black hi tops just came in the mail: They're made in a kiln so the canvas is baked into the sole instead of glued. They're super comfy and incredibly durable, worth the purchase

If you wear a half-size, always size down btw

Converse is absolute garbage. Get the SLPs

how about these?

i think OP's point was that he doesn't want to get SLP, but rather searches for something that looks alike

Nooo, details like that are fine on many kinds of shoes but NOT white canvas like that.

Yes this.

I'm also aware that there have been multiple threads about SLP but I still haven't found a similar simple shoe like it.

Pointer Seekers, Jack Purcell low whites, CPs although that's way out of your price range if SLPs are

I'd check out pointers first pointerfootwear.com/

Shit here's one for 30 Euro
shop.pointerfootwear.com/de/12945/seeker?c=30

The thing I hate about SLP is that the shape seems much nicer overall than chucks but the fucking blue logo and sole are abhorrent.
They make them look like something out of mirror's edge or something. if it wasn't for that blue they would be perfect

Wayy less noticeable than I expected in person, I can't really explain why

That was one of my hang ups too but it's really not bad at all in a fit

Doek are shoes like pottery without the blue cicada/moon stamp and blue sole. Imo the have one "model" that looks like jack purcell's and the rest kind of look like vans

you all shouldn't use SLP as an an acronym cuz that already means Saint Laurent Paris

I like chucks.

Humans who are good at thinking pay attention to this thing called context. It helps a lot when you're not sure what something means exactly

Put your safety helmet back on before you smack your retard head into a granite counter again

we know. works in this particular thread thought, since we're talking specifically about shoes like pottery and not Hedi's craft

It's like CP; anybody on Veeky Forums knows that means Common Projects, there's no discussion about it
but on every other board it has a completely different meaning
shouldn't use the same abbreviation for two different brands, man. and honestly I read through the thread twice cuz I was like "what the fuck do these shoes have to do with Saint Laurent"

>shouldn't use the same abbreviation for two different brands, man
honestly that's not our fault those two brands DO HAVE the same abbreviation, and a fairly lenghty names aswell to type it fully every time

doek is pretty cool (pic related)

also novesta

I'm surprised though because I love the sole texture on the converse. Not the IIs but definitely the 1970s.

Greats Wilson? Or is the nose too snubby?

>but the sole texture is simply disturbing, also the amount of lace holes looks excessive.
What? Its pretty normal? The fuck people trippin about

Just abbreviate it to ShLP or something, problem solved.

>They're made in a kiln so the canvas is baked into the sole instead of glued.
omg why are people so stupid? It's ok if you like them aesthetically but please don't fall for that kind of marketing shit.... that's just the normal process of vulcanization, converse andare made exactly the same.

doek is exactly the same company lol

also they end up being about the same price as cons if you live in australia lmfao

lol lmfao rofl kek haha

how about fuck off, jk ily

lovely color