Which one?

Which one?

505 has a nice low rise but is cumpy, or 513. i don't like having legs with a pencil taper. if i had beautiful calves i would go 511 or 510, but i don't

>nice low rise

middle, colour is nice

sorry i thought we were allowed to talk like queers on Veeky Forums

He means mid or high is better. But harder to find

ew I disagree. i prefer mid or low, but i also just adore showing off my happy trail sooo

what's the point when they used different models?

And it looks like the shoes make the 511 look like cowboy cut

501 is the best cut

that's fag as fuck mate

501s are the only acceptable model out of these

well i am a pretty ardent cocksucker †bh ƒam

It doesn't matter what your sexual orientation is, pants that look like they're melting off your ass never look good. No exceptions.

513 if you're going for sex appeal

They all fit extremely poor. I thought I was 29x32 in everything, but I must be 28 in levis.

>513
>droopy low rise ass
>sexy

Skinny and original 4me

lol 504 looks like Walmart denim

Only Levi's I own are 501XX and some commuter pants or something

i'm a big fan of the Gap 1969 variety. i don't fill them quite as well as the mister in pic related does but i look ok in them :3

If you've got a V-taper, like me, they're a chick magnet paired with the right shirt or no shirt. And my butt is nice and full/toned so no droopage.

If you've got a flabby, skinny fat body with Hank Hill's ass (like the poster I tagged) then yes, stay away from 513

Misfire

low riding pants will make anyone's ass look bad, whether you work out or not

Thank god, I thought it was just me. w2c good pants?

Slim or slim straight

510 duh

510 Great for showing off my ass.

510s feel great to be honest

material on 501s is the best

Recieved some "NWT" 511's from ebay after trying them on at the store. The store one were honestly the best pair of jeans I ever put on but I thought I could get them cheaper online.

The ones from online are faded and baggier than slim, closer to a 504, I don't know how the fuck it happened maybe the iranian jean merchant figured out how to print tags for the most popular styles and attaches them to pairs that are close enough.

I'm too lazy to send them back and he knows it.

>Buying low waisted jeans as a male or female
>ever