ITT: we name the store we hate the most

ITT: we name the store we hate the most

goodwill

Torrid or any store for fat women

hallensteins brothers

why

Ikea
I always feel like I'm in a fucking refugee camp with all of the little Muslim / Indian kids running around

>recycling
>helping charity
>copping sick shit
what's not to love? goodwill is awesome, now leave

top kek

Sears, they're super outdated.

bro i got white sambas there for $20

Takko

whats wrong with them? genuinely curious btw, not too familiar with effay too much

H&M

yeah, anytime I decide to browse sears I walk from door to door without even slowing down

Urban Outfitters. I've wasted so much time in their stores. I bought something once and never wore it.

goodwill doesn't exist anymore so your lying

Zara.

I can't believe I used to drool at their shit back when I was starting out. All i see now is a decline in quality, poly blend fabrics that feels very synthetic/like plastic, and blatant rip offs. Still have one pair of denim from them but dont plan to eevr buy someting from them again.

fucking zara

Zara is really good for what it does. It's supposed to fill out the items between designer pieces and basics. Prices are similar to HM with way better fits and more relevant trends. It's also one of the few brands at that price range not doing everything in China.

because producing clothes in vietnam and indonesia is much better

They do most of their stuff in Europe and Turkey.

They give zero money to charity

H&M has good stuff for people on a budget.

Vineyard Vines and Zumiez.

Old Navy

user are you the other end that shot up the Macy's in the mall?

I don't know how guy autocorrected to *other end

that's exactly what he was talking about
>wearing sambas in the 2016th year of our lord baka

It's like a little slice of sweden

New Yorker.

They used to be a notch above H&M in quality, stuff looked more manly compared to H&M, less faggy shit, manlier cuts,materials and colors.

Now it's baggy shit with Nintendo era nostalgia prints on it and neon colors.

H&M and Zara quality is so shit these days (as well as selection, holy fuck if you're average sized good luck finding anything there a week or two after a new collection drops) I find myself shopping at C&A more and more.

Wish there were more alternatives in Europe for niggas on a budget.

Newyorker,their quality makes h&m look like Ralph.

I'm so sorry hivemind eurobros

C&A is quite shitty desu, I've managed to find some nice things but its mainly crap

Patta

Yeah a lot of stuff there is really boring and badly made, but every now and then there's some decent cops to be copped.

Kinda like the leather jackets they have going on right now but I'm not sure how Veeky Forums leather jackets are in the current year.

Got some chinos there the other day,they're decent enough.

I went to Zara for the first time yesterday and it was horrible. Almost as bad as h&m. Mary's sucks. J crew is over priced. Gap is p shit. Banana republic is ok along with nordsroms and needless markup. Brooks brothers is fine too

I just went there a few days ago.
What are you talking about?

This

nordstrom

fucking middle class fags thinking they're rich

are there curry-y ghettos in Sweden?

Relevent to UKfags

Primark

Everything there is trash that will fall apart in minutes. They openly sell faulty products to the public and don't give a fuck. Ripped seams and unfinished production almost seem like a feature.

banana republic? nordstrom? brooks brothers? im gonna vom. these three do sell similar clothes although never are they remotely interesting looking.

The question though is where in Europe? Several Eastern European countries have fairly questionable trade practices and QC.

I'm on the opinion that they market them to be higher quality while being in the same quality bracket with qlo and h&m to some degree. For higher end stuff their main outlet would be massimo dutti which feels like the equivalent to what COS is to H&M

fellow britfag
can confirm this is entirely true