Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

OC c:

Ever let a boy cum onto your sweatpants?

stop pretending to be me you fucking weirdo

Go greaso go

Who the fuck cares
GO AWAY FROM TRIPFAGS
MAKE Veeky Forums GREAT AGAIN

it's not even her. it's someone impersonating her. this is proven.

Are my proportions fucked up Veeky Forums?

Are you a /thinspo/ regular or do you just lurk here looking for your admirer?

Used to lurk here for pics of cute skinny girls. Now, I only lurk/post when the archive says that person posted.

Hips are kind of wide, you'd look normal if you lifted a little, but this is /thinspo/ and I know that won't happen.

>tfw you save the vast majority of your calories for dinner but then when you get around to eating the remaining 800 or so, you're so hungry you just devour it all and you end up feeling fat as fuck after
Wew lad. I gotta get better at eating slowly when I'm hungry.

Love you too

>mfw she will never be my gf

just stop posting, the imposter will stop when you do.

i stopped posting in early june. they've been doing this since may. only started posting here in attempts to get them to stop last week.

also, to stay on topic, i'm actually trying to gain weight. i'm super skelly at the moment, but school started back and i'm hungry constantly and not eating made me really weak. i have no appetite now though and i can't go past 90 lbs.

why no appetite?

I've never been a big eater naturally. I take a few bites of something and then I feel stuffed. I can't eat full meals ever.

Thank you all so much for helping me stay motivated. I'm 6'4" and I started on the 12th of august at 271.2 lbs. Now I'm at 240 flat. I know it's still overweight, but like, thank you all so much for the help.

why did you attentionwhore on r9k?

how tall are you?

Great! Keep it up! You're going to make it

Was lonely and naive. Didn't think about what I was doing.

5'3.5". I'm looking to have a thinner stomach and bigger butt, my weight seems to just go to the my stomach and then I look disproportionate, especially my chicken legs.

When did you realize it was going wrong?

can you stick to thinspo related questions dude? those arent things you ask a stranger

When I felt like I constantly had to damage control, and when I realized I amassed friends who unironically had these incredibly high expectations for me to be their "perfect waifu".

:^)

If you ever get those hunger pangs and feel like giving up to the snacks take a browse over at tumblr.

Was this lady an advocate of the body positive movement?

I have no idea.

Looks just like me

>tfw 5'11 feelsokayman.jpg
>tfw i have long legs but a short torso
>tfw my belly button is only a few inches above my waist line and looks ridiculous in comparison to pics related

I cant feel vindicated unless I know she preached weight gain to teens and young adults.

why do I still have areas where I think theres too much fat when I am way underweight

lost 10 pounds in 1 month.
feels so good to have clothes falling off me
if i can do this during total alcoholism we can all make it

Bones
Dysmorphia

Well at least the message is clear. Thin=good

Fat=death

now let us play "guess who is bloated and hates herself"

jesus christ bridge

Do you exercise? It will help you look better and it helps a lot with anxiety and depression

is 6'4 145 good?

this is true

MMA fighter, Will Chope, is 6'4 145 when he weighs in, and he looks pretty good. If you have anywhere near this amount of muscle you should be fine.

Yup

>tfw almost done with my first day water fast
>no caffeine

Is this the first step to greatness? If I drink some lemon tea with stevia am I cheating?

And most people think thin people like you just have a fast metabolism and it's nice to know it's just from not eating

I feel pretty thinspo today. First day in a while,and I'm fasting again so this makes me feel more accountable to myself . I'm avoiding going home rn because my parents probably have food cooked, and I ate A LOT yesterday. Sigh

I have no where near that much lol

Better pic of my stems

No you're fine, i always drink tea on my fasts. It helps to have green tea, the theanine+caffeine not only suppresses your appetite and gives you energy, but the combo is nootropic.

Hateful comments incoming.

youre not really thinspo desu

Luf u froggo

Are you Latina?

I'm sure you're pretty user, but you've got a way to go before you hit thinspo tier

Yeah, my goal is ~10-20 more pounds

HFCS is evil.

her bra is empty why is she wearing one thats too large of a cup wtf

Mind sharing your exercise routine and eating habits? I'm skinny. but I'm trying to build nicely toned muscles like yours.

ilu frof

Well, let's say im willing to try, but i don't know if it will look good on me, i have a serious case of babyface
high five bodbro

Holy shit. You're perfect.
(I like your hair too.)

Push up bra bruh.
That bra is mostly padding.

thomas if you're reading this stop now it'll ruin your impression of me and i don't want that to happen:

>okay, so for me the next 24 hours or so are gonna be like renton detoxing in terms of pAIN
>i've been desperate to get this food weight out of me from the last week of my life
>so i've taken a shit ton of laxatives + milk of magnesia
>i cannot wait to be under 105 lbs
>i have no plans this weekend because i have to write a paper
>bring it on, i'm a martyr

Hey guys so I normally let myself do whatever (within reason) on weekends as a break from calorie counting (still losing a kilo a week) and I've been looking forward to it all week because I have a couple of small snacks in yhe cupboard but now that I'm here I just kinda anxious at the thought of eating sugary food.

Two days won't ruin five days of

Fucking spelling sorry I just got up.

tfw when I left the skype group and havent bothered trying to find a way back in

I probably wasnt missed

I've just always been skinny and ate whatever I felt like. I still ate/eat pretty healthy though and I don't have a huge appetite. It's mostly a mix of being too lazy to feed myself and being involved in athletics when growing. I also do push ups and sit ups daily but idk how big a difference that has made. Sorry if it isn't helpful, I just don't really have any hard set routine/habits.

Thank you user you're so kind

She's one of my favorite actresses of all time for a rason

It's better if you didn't. I used to be in that mindset too, but it only gives more control to the food. Eat the snacks you were planning to eat, you'll gain a bit of water weight but w/e, then throw out whatever tempts you.

But, remember that your dopamine always wants what it can't have. If you haven't already, try intermittent fasting. To keep my cravings/binges down, I usually have one day every week where, for my single meal of ~1164 calories I make or buy something I've been desiring. I still stay within my caloric limits for the day, but I get to eat what i want.

Cool, I also did athletics and I'm doing push ups + more right now. What's your age/height/weight? Ty

It's the big picture that matters. If things are working out for you, fine, indulge yourself, but it IS possible to fuck up in just two days. You already named they key to success in 'within reason'.

Lurker here! I've been wondering about how often you're hungry?? The amount of calories doesn't seem much.

191/6'3"
145 lbs give or take, I don't have a scale at the moment

I'm a bit hungry in the mornings but it doesn't matter as work keeps me busy, so coffee is enough. I'll have my biggest meal at around 2pm. Next time I'll be hungry at about 7pm, then I'll power through a workout and eat at 8 so I won't be hungry in bed. I find that pretty important to feel comfortable on a deficit.

How much more should a man weigh than a woman of equal height?
Obviously men have higher muscle density so I'm just wondering how much that will factor into goal weights and stuff.
Is it 10lbs? More?

Work out. Also try and go for walks. If you can't eat a lot who cares, just have a couple small meals a day, or try to make meals you really really enjoy.

Alright, nice! Good to know people here aren't borderline anorectics.

1200 is plenty

A good portion of the people in these threads probably have some ED or another.

Do you ever find room for alcohol in your diet? Seems getting drunk is right out when you factor in how many calories it takes.

Been gaining ground weight and binging last few days, college is leaving me feeling depressed, any advice on body? I've been trying to go to gym and work out but I just want to be beautiful

>embodiment of the skinnyfat meme
workout pls

this guy's really handsome

depends on frame, proportions etc., there's no rule for what you should weigh, even within one sex

I don't really know how to workout do you have any workout/diet advice?

Cute

Push ups, Crunches, body planks. Look up "scooby's beginning workout guide" (but to be honest I think you look fine)

Eat a little more and do cardio.

no, you're clearly still growing

You realise that he's dehydrated as fuck in this picture? MMA fighters cut crazy amounts of weight in time for the weigh in so they're allowed to fight.