Veeky Forums feels

Been thinking about life lately, I've had good times... But recently things have been so bad I just wish I was never born. Caught feelings for a girl who said she loved me when I didn't have much to offer, thought it was true. Not even a month later,
caught her with another man and I was through. Lost my wallet and cell phone the same day, I don't even call her out I just walked off. Twenty minutes later some dude starts talking shit about how angry I was walking and I hit him before I even think about it, ended up breaking his cheek and breaking my entire hand. Spent 44 days in la county jail surrounded by gangbangers with no way to defend myself with my hand broken. My felony assault is reduced to a misdemeanor and I get probation. I get a new phone and my now ex decides to snapchat pictures of her with someone else to me which still hurts somehow even though I had 44 days to get over it. Other then that I lost my job, I'm homeless in Venice California, and unloved. Started antidepressants and I might start gaining weight, so other then my daily consideration of suicide I recon I feel the worst on the board, hbu Veeky Forums.

Alexander man what the fuck

dont kill yourself

post fit first

My names not Alexander but I could use a dose of painless nothing for a while

Just turned 22 my credit is shit and I have hospital bills piling up with no real pathway out life is cruel it's just not meant to be lived like this it all seems so unreal.

join the marines? or go to a homeless shelter, open a PO box, apply for food stamps, have em mailed to your PO box, invest in a good wool sweater or two, sleep in well lit areas.

better days.

if life is pain for you make others feel the same if life is pointless do something for everyone you know what I talking about

This is why advice is its own board, as well as r9k.

Hitchhike your way to Charlotte and die gloriously in the race war.

>join the marines

Do they let you in with misdemeanors?
If so I'm down don't see anything else to do with life atm.
Or hopefully I can get in the air force so I don't have to shoot anyone.
I may be bitter but I've been through enough to believe in God, just don't know why he hates me right now. So no I'm not going to hurt innocent people just because I welcome death.

God doesn't hate you Alex

you hate yourself

change that

You're right, I probably shouldn't rely solely on other people to feel love, you gotta love yourself too.

Hey you give great advice and you cheered me up a bit. Gonna live this out.

Glad to hear that

now post fit

chairforce

Look up "The School of Life" on Youtube and watch all vids that interest you they are very well put together and sounds like you could use a helpful insight or 20

When you're in a downwards spiral it's fucking impossible to get yourself out because its self perpetuating, you need to be actively seeking for helpful content that throws a wrench into the cycle of madness

stay strong mang

Tfw no effay/alt people to befriend in my university.... not even tumblr fags or something

Why did you punch an innocent stranger instead of your cheating thieving whore slut bitch ex gf?

Feel when you want your best girl friend to indulge a weird request of yours but you feel too uncomfortable to ask

that pic made me laugh though

>if you feel uncomfortable to ask you probably shouldn't do it yet
If you think there will be a moment where you think she should partake in the request you can still ask it later.

same

Yes the marines will. Any other branch no. I was trying to join the navy got with a NSW scout and picked up a SEAL contract but they told me a day after I was dis qualified for child hood asthma. I never told them about it, it's just when they were flung my background check for a secret clearance they found out. I recently sweated in with the marines with a Recon contract hey got me a waiver in 2 days for it and now I'm set to go. There are pooles( guys about to go to boot who have sworn in already like me) I know hat have a bad drug criminal record that the marines let in. It'll be easy for you as long as you explain your story to them.

Sorry about the mistypes. This fucking Ipod sucks

Grandpa died yesterday, today was his funeral. I had lived with him and grandma for at least 6 years before I went to university.
I don't know.

>IPod...

Women don't love anything.

>consideration of suicide
Bro are you for real? You are not thinking straight don't do that shit, you need some peace and rational thinking. Straighten yourself out and get help.

Better end it if you're a burden to society. We don't need betas who lose it over a slutterina. Be glad you tapped that and move on to the next bitch in line.

U r at least being real & not hurting a bunch of ppl who love u with dumb recklessness. Just had to cut off all communication w my ex whom I had loved so much but kept fucking up his & my life over & over & over. Make up your mind to change. It's hard but ppl can change but u have to make that decision & act on it

What's the request user

I want to make music and be fashionable but all my fashionable friends are stupid and just want to get drunk while all my unfashionable friends are immature. I don't have friends because I'm stuck in the middle. And lately I've had this overwhelming self doubt that all this fashion and music stuff is just me being a huge fag and that I should stop and go back to being a huge gamer and sulk in world of warcraft all day and get fat again, but I've tried and it's just too corny for me.

So I don't really have what it takes to do what I want, but what I used to do is too corny.

i know that feel

Thanks, I think I will when its a better time to ask.

To be punched in the stomach.

Play WoW on a private server - crestfall (1.12.1) comes out early next year and upload music you make to soundcloud.

3rd

stuck in the middle sucks. People are too far on either spectrum

+1

:-(

ITS TOO REAL

Yeah, I've been making shitty music and playing PS4 and watching anime for a while. Going to school for 18 credit hours then going home everyday and doing this is wearing on my hopes.

This hits right at home

Holy fuck my position looks a little better. I just got real mad and upset in the last 15 hours that my university tutor doesn't accept my ideas or understand them whilst telling me to move ahead with my art project at the same time, basically making me think I'm doomed to fail the semester.

Positive attitude and abundance mentality is your medicine senpai. Look back to all the times life was shit and how that changed for the better.

On a positive side today you just shed yourself of a lot of disgusting baggage. The only way now is up. Keep Veeky Forums to keep your sanity, spend every minute looking for a new job, do anything to keep things going. Keep talking to women, just anyone you're interested in to keep your mind off that vile whore.

Good luck brother.

pain is just weakness leaving the body
you come out on the other end better for it you can laugh in the face of the rich for being weak you can be free its your chance to reach enlightenment come back to society once you fully understand reality and make life itself your fucktoy its your one fucking chance if you can truely see the beauty in life while the sun has turned to black you can do anything trust me

>meet qt girl
>get along really well and end up sleeping with her
>can't get her off my mind and just want to see her again
>don't want to seem clingy and screw things up
>I probably already have

I know it's not healthy but after meeting her I felt truly happy for the first time in a long time and now I'm worried that it's not going to go anywhere and I'm going to be back to a life of loneliness.

Typical dumb reckless normie drama

The compulsion of needing liqour to relax is becoming too habitual for me lately.

I just want a tall effay bf :(

not true, they like money

Join the army my man. At least you'll have a place to sleep.

Also, consider the french foreign legion. That is fa as fuck

join a gang

Call her

everything that happened is your fault because you're stupid
>trusting women
>losing your phone and wallet by being a dumbass
>can't deal with anger cause you're emotionally challenged
>hitting that guy for no reason

it's hard to feel sorry for you desu

Those feels are normie monkey shit, not effay

upvoted

My life is going pretty great for me, have a few extremely close friends that are almost clones of myself but with a twist that makes us different, have a job at a clothing store, girlfriend of two years, a home, honestly more than I ever could have asked for. Although suddenly caught up in a routine, so I'm getting out of that asap.

But suddenly started to feel extremely shallow, like everything I have bought or the activities/hobbies I do has purely been to increase my self-esteem. From decorating/designing my room to buying expensive clothing and trying my best to make myself look/feel better and cool, of course all of these things are important factors in making yourself the person you want to be but when it feels so forced it sort of strips the appeal away.

Someone started a thread a while ago on here and it was basically about what inspires/motivates you that aren't objects. Someone talked about those certain individuals that are completely 100% themselves and have this aura around them that when you look at them you just feel like they're so authentic. When I progressively over the course of 3-4 years started actually taking care of myself and the way I look I was always gaining more confidence, got out of my shell, stopped being the odd one; basically hit puberty. Got attention from girls etc. etc. you know the story.

But know it feels like I'm stuck in this loophole, everything I do is so jinxed and I can't stop thinking about the way I look or what gestures look the best, how I act and what I do. I just feel like a fucking inauthentic piece of shit. Call me a pussy or whatever, I have no idea what to do about this.

Maybe it's just a phase.

It's weird but at least it's not disgusting, I don't think it could go very wrong depending on the person

You became a normie user, shame on you

Nah man I like being a normie, it's when I feel like I'm trying not to when this shit pops up

>tfw cat disappears for a day then comes back overnight

Thanks. Its kind of liberating hearing that and I think she's fairly accomadating.

IM SO GLAD IT CAME BACK user GOOD FOR YOU

>Got even uglier after puberty
And I wasn't even a cute fucking kid

When does the madness end

Don't give up man, never give up. Keep going you ca find friendship and love again. Just keep on trying

I'm familiar with this feel.

Wanting to be fully unselfconscious and at peace rather than "trying to look that way" or mirroring people.

i think if you keep striving for it you'll find it eventually, you might not even notice and it probably won't feel how you think.

I've been told i'm a genuine and "real" person by a few people and i don't feel that way at all. I don't hate myself like I used to though, so that's something.

When stop focussing on your weakness (ya ugliness) and you turn your focus inward and develop your strengths.

I know it's hard to imagine but there truly are people out there who don't care about looks (as much as you or I do at least).

And luckily for you the older you get the less looks matter :)

in the grave m8, not that you will be any prettier there, but it will end at least

>And luckily for you the older you get the less looks matter :)
yes, because you compensate with money, but only if you're a male, if you're a female, getting old is always bad, no exceptions

Yeah definitely, just feels so paradoxical to try to be effortless you know.

Maybe if you're looking for the amurican dream ending with a shallow trophy wife and ungrateful kids.

A lot of people out there are looking for people they get more from being around. You won't get laid as much but you'll still be desired, just in a different way.

On the other hand if you keep thinking you're worthless because you're ugly you will reek of self pity and despair even if people don't realise thats why they dont want you around.

There are beautiful people who are lonely and there are ugly people with friends and family who love them. It's up to you I guess but our feelings about ourselves leak into everything we do and say so I'd probably look into a new goal for yourself if I was you.

>yfw you're that handsome, effay and confident that you can get pretty much any girl you want, but you find more pleasure in denying them than in actually being with any of them

>so I'd probably look into a new goal for yourself if I was you.
that could be tricky, because i have no goals whatsoever, at least i'm not aware of any

neither do i desu but it recently occured to me that a lot of people would envy that kind of freedom.

no matter what happens we wont be disappointed or have tunnel vision, we can just keep ourselves open to what comes our way and try whatever we want (within our means obv).

its a bit overwhelming right now but I'm confident that as time goes on we'll get more focus, just gotta keep trying and not give in to self pity for too long

she feels the same way friend call her

Holy Fuck are you me?!
Brub Fuck that do exercise instead!

this but w cigs :(

Come to Mexico, it's cheap and start a new life here.

the legion is extremely choosy about its recruits these days. if you can't get into the air force, there's no way in hell you can get into the legion

Just spilled some kind of curry paste on my brand new pants
They're nothing fancy, but god fucking dammit I just bought these things yesterday

Last time I eat Indian

Me too user, since starting uni I made 0 friends...Hopefully this year will bring some chance for all of us.

bump

>trusting women

This was your mistake. That and being a pussy who takes the pharmaceutical jew.

Does indian taste as bad as it smells?

I just linger around some people I'm supposed to feel they are my friends... my parents call me and sound worried that I don't go out. Worst thing is that I'm not even a robot, I still have lots of friends from my old town. First time I've experienced that much loneliness in my life...

Can look good, but cant talk to women

>most common problem for Veeky Forums is that they dont have any friends or a girlfriend
lol

What a shocker, it's the same thing for everyone on this site

fkn RT i hate my uni bc of this

>5th week of sophomore year at college
>still no good friends to actually hang out with
>sit in my room between classes and do nothing all day
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tfw still kissless virgin

why is this? is it a specific mindset that makes it difficult to relate to other people on any other platform but imageboards?

after losing weight and becoming moderately well dressed, there's a lot of girls at school/in social circles that are interested in me now. girls that i've daydreamt about, girls that i never would've suspected would ever even look in my direction. instead of being a normal person, and you know, claiming the reward for all your hard work, all I want to do is work on myself more. I kind of fucking despise the attention.

I've always had problems with misogyny(the denotative "fear of women", not an "oppressive" attitude). I thought working on myself and becoming more attractive as a person would help, but I can't help but dislike female company even more than i used to.

My problem isn't not getting attention, it's not being able to find people I can bond with other than just hanging out

Caught feelings for a friend of mine (again) who lives opposite me, sucks that she'll never feel the same

I don't know, its always been hard for me to talk to girls. If I find a girl I like, I'm too afraid to talk to her and end up fantasizing about her instead. I've automatically rejected just about everyone that has shown interest in me at parties and stuff.
Its just not that easy.