What is the genetic composition of African-Americans...

What is the genetic composition of African-Americans? They don't look much like native Africans so I guess there took place some significant breeding between the negrows and the whuaits down south. I'm no /pol/ so no bully.

>African American
Why do americans not like saying Black? Why do they have to ham it up with 7 syllables?

He's specifically talking about Africans living in America, retard.

I'm confused as fuck

One website said they're 50% Senegambian and Congolese with the rest being Nigerian and a bit of Ghanian

But another says over 70% Yoruba

so, black people?

The average AA is about 17% white if that's what you want to know.

Because american blacks =/= African blacks

Are you saying black people only live in America?

When the British came, they were genetically closer to some African tribes than some Africans tribes wore of other African tribes

case in point, in terms of human genetics, Africa is "diverse"

I think you need to reread OP's question again before you make yourself look more stupid

no?

black americans

it's quicker to say than african americans

that's a saving of two syllables

Faggot here. This.

>that's a saving of two syllables
Whoa whoa, first you were complaining about the extra 7 syllables, now you're complaining about a whopping 2 extra syllables. I think someone is backtracking.

That African Americans =/= Native Africans*

that's not exactly my point

stop picking apart what I've said and answer the damn question

African-Americans are a distinct ethnic group

Calling them "black" would be like calling Boers "white" generically

Does it matter what you use? African, black, you understand it the same way.

>answer the damn question
Why does it matter to you if he adds two extra syllables? Should I complain that you're not capitalizing your first or you're not adding periods?

You're good but let's have something nice for once oki

Ah, but when you're speaking there are no periods or capitalizations.

But those two syllables will waste some of your breath.

and the experience of Blacks in the New World is pretty different nation by nation.

Is there truth in the 1/34 cherokee meme?

Blacks are more likely than whites to have native American ancestry it seems, likely due to the fact that a significant amount of European immigrants came and washed what little genes remained in the white colonial stock communities or they are completely of immigrant stock.

However it rarely goes beyond 5% in all my findings, sometimes though you'll find a 10% or a 12% autosomal.

It terms of haplogroups you're more likely to find Asian and Melanesian markers than you will Native American by about .5% (both are below 4%)
Pic related

Also beyond the fact that X is Grenadian his light complexion and red hair comes from African genetics/mutations not European admixture.

Here is a state generalization but also recognize that both graphics are self described African Americans and that these companies don't know the difference between colonial stock black Americans and Black Americans so you can't take all these results too seriously without seeing people's results and knowing their lineages.