FA MODELS

Post your favorite model male or female

not sure who this guy is but he's beautiful

Jon Kortajarena

Similar skin tone helps visualizing clothes on me a lot easier and god-tier hair

>you will never have a Saint Laurent model gf who also plays bass and vocals for a pretty decent band

Nana Komatsu is p cute

i love luka sabbat so much

why? not hating but what do you like about him

You're probably responding to Luka himself FYI

i like luka mostly because of his style, and styling. but the fact that he rolls with spaghetti boys and he has a really cool personality if you follow him on twitter

Forgot her name but she's in a lot of great Alexander Wang runway shows, among others.

>be a straight man
>can't stop looking at Lucky Blue Smith

He is so beautiful. Barely any females can compare.

>tfw no hood eyes

why god, why
Is fun to shit on him here, but he has always been my favorite out of that whole bunch of soho autists. idk why he just looks good most of the time

Katlin Aas

it's a girl and it's mica arganaraz my waifu

claimed

This is Renee Simonsen and she is perfect.

nice taste

No, this is a guy.

>you will never simultaneously be someone's waifu and husbando

was there any competition

what the hell he looks exactly like a friend of mine
friends hair is straighter and he is less muscular tho

wth they look like each other .

damn you. she's cute af.

>tfw fernanda will never be your qt pink haired gf

You reminded me of this dude's face in Gummo
Makes me feel pedo-y but his face is excellent

A lot of it the hair, remember when he went back to his natural colour? Nothing special, his agency made him bleach it back. And trust me, he's a complete queen and infusible in person.

That picture looks like from when he was younger. Any current pictures with natural/non-bleached hair? His facial structure has gotten bit more masculine ever since.

>complete queen and infusible
Most of the top models are probably like that. I can't find any information online about how he is in person besides the few interviews he has done. And it doesn't matter too much to me anyways as I just find his face very interesting and that's all.

i want everything hes wearing fuck... especially the pants...

Well i don't know, i'm just going on what my boyfriend has said, having worked along side him on set. He's the male equivalent of the inta model types like kylie jenner, imo he's no better than any run of the mill main page high fashion model.

Agreed.

lol I saw these girls in person when I was on my lunch break in NYC.

1. They are tall AF
2. They are even better looking in person

how did they smell

I dont know... lol.

although after my lunchbreak I DM'd baylee and tried to get a date set up but she wasnt having it

At least you tried user, commendable.

Thanks lad

What does your boyfriend do? Is he a model or is he assistant or something on the set?

I think the hype about him is largely from teenage demographic. IMO when he gets more mature and loses appeal to that demographic, he will become more of a 'regular' model, if that makes sense.

my mom is my favorite model!!!

So many of the girls ITT look sickly.

I wouldn't get near them IRL because I wouldn't want to catch whatever is making them look so morose and emaciated.

well this film was weird

A R M A N D O

mine

Don't worry user, these girls would never go near someone your size anyway

holy shit her and sarah snyder could be sisters

thats chloe sevigny she was in gummo

most of the models posted are shit so here's a good one

She is the perfect model to paint

With all due respect i would fuck the shit out of your mom

ikr

My friend is somehow family friends with him and hangs out with him from time to time. Apparently hes an alcoholic so hell probably look like shit in 5-10 years