daily reminder streetwear is NOT fashion

you're just a fuccboi that likes to shop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1CpKETBHWI
styleforum.net/f/13/streetwear-and-denim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streetwear
twitter.com/AnonBabble

suck your mum you moist yute

its a form of fashion and if you cant accept that then you will never truly understand what it means to be fashionable.

you're doing gods work user.

every day until they learn

unless you are walking around in a suit all the time like an autist you are wearing streetwear my man

What's the deal with these oblong body Armenian looking dudes and street wear?

They need to stick to Armani, BMWs, and Maseratis purchased with money from their father's liquor store/bootleg DVD store

>he thinks menswear and streetwear are the only forms of fashion
kek

fuccbois everyone

streetwear is not fashion btw

youtube.com/watch?v=d1CpKETBHWI
this is your average streetwear consumer, these people consider their self fashionable.

when will it end?

aww babby thinks "streetwear" is just a term for internet fuccbois

here's your first lesson in fashion: streetwear is a much more complex, broad, and diverse term.

here's your first lesson in fashion: streetwear is not fashion

post something you think looks good and isnt menswear

if its not streetwear i will paypal you $50

styleforum.net/f/13/streetwear-and-denim

why are you so upset lol, didn't get a pair of yeezys or something today?

>linking styleforum
whats next are you going to send me to MFA?

is this supposed to be an example of something that looks less autistic than menswear?

>the entirety of mens fashion is divided into either menswear or streetwear

you're retarded

>hates streetwears
>thinks i want yeezys

damn fuccbois are stupid

that must be why they think streetwear is fashion

I agree with you actually, but your post sounds like you're a lame by the way you embellish your position

lol kek ebin troll /b/rother xDDDD massive keks have been had xD

dumbest thing i've read all year

whats his position

how does he embellish it

Not the point user, I agree it's shit but just look at the topics. Do you see a Bape general thread? A ripped pants thread? A thread for dad caps? A pink general thread?

Once you realize that what you're critiquing is a small (or maybe big) population of teenagers and young males that don't represent streetwear as a whole entity you'll reverse your position on the topic.

But why am I falling for your trolling?

>nike thread
>adidas thread
>common project thread
>gucci and versace belt thread

yikes.

you still haven't posted your fits yet.

please tell me what substantive difference there is between what you consider menswear and streetwear. give me a formal definition of both and tell me how theyre both mutually exclusive. heres a tip: the internet uses of both as vaguely defined buzzwords with confusing and often contradictory definitions. likely whatever dumb fucking arbitrarily defined styles you have in mind that you hold as some kind sartorial gospel truth can easily fall under the umbrella of streetwear

fucking idiot dont ever talk to me again or i will fucking kill you and piss on the shitty uniqlo rags that cover your body

His position is that the term streetwear is not limited to internet fuccbois

He embellishes it by saying it is a more "complex, broad, and diverse term" which makes the concept of streetwear sound like some kind of haute culture (sic) when in reality it isn't. It's like when people over analyze a book and try to put in all this symbology that never existed in the first place

>his
>implying it's not (you)

Is this guy on drugs?

I hate this thread. Why're you all trying so hard to convince yourselves you're higher than others? Fashion is an artform, and you're all just boxing it in, giving it limitations. Jesus, you're worse than people who say hip-hop isn't music (we're not even having that discussion, please don't even try to make that a discussion).

Don't be such an egotistical, pretentious asshole.

>Jesus, you're worse than people who say hip-hop isn't music
It's not. You are Another thug apologist trying to corrupt the youth. Listen to real music like Queen or Pink Floyd.

Bottom guy on the steps loos good, maybe change out the shoes but not bad. Nice thread loser

Lol I'll let this one slide bc if it's b8 it's decent, if it's not, it's hilarious

get some taste fuccboi

>shitty dad
>shitty mom
>gets cucked out of the love of his life by his best friend

Hyde had a hard life

kek

i must be right judging by how buttblasted you are

go jerk off to your kanye shrine

I'm blown away by your silver tounge response

still haven't posted your fits yet

it's obviously bait

Most street wear is mall-tier highschooler shit. Maybe people would take you a little more serious if you guys would stop succing supreme and bapes dick.

You say Stan smiths-I say Cortez

You say Tubulars -I say AF1s

You say Gazelles -I say Janoskis

You say Superstars -I say Air max 90s

You say NMDs - I say Roshes

You say three stripes -i say shut the ---- up

You say three stripes -I scream Just do it!!!

You say yeezy boosts 350s -i punch you in the face

92% of teenagers have turned to Adidas. If you are part of the 8% that still cop and wear Nike copy and paste this message to another 5 threads. DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF THE SWOOSH DIE

I can't tell if this is bait or you're actually retarded.

If I'm wearing leather work boots, jeans, and a fairly isle sweater, how do I fall in either category.

well style and fashion are two totally different things. people can look good and be stylish with out following fashion.

Anyone as concerned about the fashion sense of others as you are is the true fuck boy.

What I think is required to take streetwear seriously is it needs to evolve to be more than just about simple prints.

The aesthetic of certain patterns is absolutely a huge factor however primarily streetwear focuses around single graphics instead of a full design of the garment. (e.g. a logo or phrase instead of a pattern encompassing the whole piece). While there is a place for simple graphics and logos and they do have some small appeal they don't really do anything about the parts of fashion that high-end designers care about such as silhouette.

The big streetwear brands are just simply tees and pants that aren't really a garment unique to streetwear.

Menswear has the suit, something that isn't represented in any other style.

There's no equivalent to that in streetwear, the only real thing that differentiates it from fast-fashion is the branding for the most part.

heres that (you) you wanted
also fashion just means styles of clothing. you can call it bad fashion but its fashion.

god that's cringy

FUCK NIKE.

Imagine being this faggot's roommate and walking in on him prancing around in a dress

Streetwear is a distinctive style of street fashion. Rooted in Californian surf and skate culture, it has grown to encompass elements of hip hop fashion, Japanese street fashion, and modern haute couture fashion. As with many grassroots cultural movements, streetwear has been notoriously difficult to define. While under a constant state of evolution of style and creative direction (as with many street trends), one constant of streetwear has been the types of clothing produced, commonly centering on "casual, comfortable pieces such as jeans, t-shirts, baseball caps, and sneakers"

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streetwear

>Streetwear is defined by Jeans, t-shirts, baseball caps, and sneakers

heh boy you sure showed us how legit you guys are

one of the best fucking fits I've seen on Veeky Forums

I'd probably offer to suck his dick if would lick my butthole

Birthday is a total qt

>all these triggered fuccbois

lmao

>one constant of streetwear has been the types of clothing produced, commonly centering on "casual, comfortable pieces such as jeans, t-shirts, baseball caps, and sneakers"

I read what I want to and pay no attention to what is actually there.