Hair thread?

Hair thread?
Thinking of growing mine longer and pushing it back

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go for it, pal. We share a similar shade of hair colour and I find your particular shade to be suited to the slicked back look.

Thoughts? What should I do?

wtf kinda macbook is that. looks like the screen is bout 7 inches

Its a macbook pro. I guess I'm just a big guy.

Also, are you spanish? You're the most spanish looking person I've ever seen. Like a literature/history/music student living in a small comfy apartment in Madrid. Pascal Herrera [your mom's basque surname] or something. Very specific looking and not neccessarily especially attractive, but very pleasant and interesting.

I'm not Spanish but I do live in a comfy apartment in Madrid and I am a student studying Spanish. Are you psychic?

i like this but i don't have curly hair :(

Are you from cologne?

Yes, and believe it or not, I also spotted the black dick in the last thread

Afraid not I live in Florida

Shave your fucking face

>thrasher tee

kys

What do with this

maybe it's an unpopular opinion here with their lust over buzzes, but I really love this

Is it too late to go for a buzzcut or is the meme already dead?

is my hair thick or thin? it's kinda heavy and a bitch to style since it always ends up being all floppy but sometimes it looks really thin and I don't know.

it was never alive to begin with. every year buzzfags delude themselves into thinking this will be their year but it never is and never will be.

What if I just go to a barber and tell him to do whatever he thinks like best? Has anybody done this? Thoughts?

this is a surefire way to get a macklemore haircut

what kind of haircut should my boyfriend get? he's been waffling over it for literal months now

Nice

It's probably medium since it has too much volume to be thin but doesn't look that thick to me.

You're good, still work towards achieving this--

What are some good hairstyles for rounder faces? I want something like pic related, just been told "no" by everyone when I ask if it'll said my face/ head

You have the face for either or
/// get contacts or different frames

Kys or get off Veeky Forums

what's wrong with his current frames

how tall r u

Everyone has a preference

they look outdated

come to think of it, he might look pretty cute with that frame shape. i've wondered if he could pull off effay circle frames before, but i'm not sure it those would work with his cheekbones/jawline.

he had vaguely hitler-youth looking cut a few moths ago that i thought suited him pretty well. it was shorter on the sides than on the top, but combed back, not buzzed. i know the young leo/trunks look has dethroned the hy as Veeky Forumss meme haircut, but his hair texture/face shape probably wouldn't accommodate it

he looks like a beta no offense

he's basically the upper end of what people in my attractiveness range can attract. i take what i can get.

P.S. Leffen, I ain't done yet

what lengths do you ask for when you get a haircut? it looks really good

nigga you gay?

Elaborate.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

Form the band wyld stallions and save the world, duh

E fucking laborate you fuck face. Filthy frank is horse shit regardless. Fuck you, bitch

dye your hair black pls , i fucking love your hair . would date 500/10 pls dont change

saw these fuckers live a few weeks ago, they're really cool.

cut or grow?

this shit took a year to grow what the fuck do i do with it now

I'm growing mine out, and I'm sick of the upper cut.

That nigga ugly

6 foot even

I should go for a beaner version of young leo?

Getting it cut soon

What should I get?

I'm thinking of growing out the top and keeping the sides and back relatively short.

What are some good styles for someone with straight hair? I have to shampoo every 2-3 days since my hair gets gritty from all the product use. I have texture paste in this photo.

i am literally in a relationship with this person

Hmm idk try this

Nice hair btw
Try this or
This

Yes

In all honesty it looks nice.
Curious to see what the length looks like tucked behind your ears,
I would suggest growing it longer.

Can't see it that well but anyway, its my first time trying to grow my hair, if it turns all right, I will let it long, if it turns to look bad, I will go back to Nick Offerman mode. R8?

are buzz cuts Veeky Forums?

thinking of going for this, my hair reaches a certain point where it is just unmanageable

Here ya go

I hope all of you fags go bald withing a year.

i hope you feel better about how you look soon :)

Post pics of good curtained hairstyles like pic related

This was one of the styles I was planning on going for, I'm gonna grow the top long and get an undercut or a fade.

What is my type of head? Oval? And what i should do?

keep it buzzed

How can I get hair like this? Do I trim the hair on the sides at the ends, or just let it grow naturally and push it back? Also, is the fringe supposed to be longer than the rest of the top of the hair?

I've been growing my hair our for awhile now but I really don't know what to do with it at this point. Should I cut it in a different style? Dye it?

Help me

How does it look without the bangs?

Cut? Or what should I do?

Dye it purple.

Alright, no, RED.

Ohh, Melisandre look more like my mother than me.

What should I do with it ? Want to grow it...

Faggot imposter

famlams, my hair is very thick. should i thin it out?

Not good imo

Depends. What does it look like?

I would massacre your vagina

I'm gonna take that as a compliment.

I know that I have weird face structure, but I'm girl. : (

should i buzz???

very shit

Then yeah. Thin hair is a lot easier to take care of and style

how about short?

change it or keep it?

your face is fine. i actually like your lips.
let someone give your hair a real cut. it's just laying around.

How short are we talking here? I've been growing it out from a pixie cut and I'm not sure if I wanna go back..

Looks greasy as hell man.

Should I keep growing, or just get a damn haircut?

maybe from the light? i dunno,it wasn't really greasy when i took the pic

Keep growing it out, I honestly think it looks good so far. Might be because I have shit taste though.

short short.
like full metal jacket short.
you are thinspo af. you could wear it.

pixie cuts are for mid 30 teachers without someone to fuck

leave it, looks good

Keep it, you got nice hair

You got an instagram?