Is a manbun effay?

Fuck no.

it makes you go bald you know

i've been rolling it for about a year now and honestly i like it, is it that bad?

you want to look like an onion?

if you pull it unnecessarily tight, yeah

It's just a bun

This. Manbun made my hairline asymmetic. How to fix?

if your going for dat dere fag fuckbi look then yeah

WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME THIS

No for the last time, its been over for 2 years

yes

It's called traction alopecia, dummy.

So i am not balding i just fucked it up by having it in a bun??? ???? ? Will the hair grow back ??

use google.

it's not cool to call them manbuns

Not anymore.

Played out for a few years now?

Why aren't women going bald then?

What's his hair length approximately ?

if manbun makes you go bald then you were probably going to go bald sooner or later anyways lmao

cos its not true

Few people can get away with one, but for the rest of the ppl it sucks.

manbun is sort of over. i sometimes wear it ronin-style but you should wear it open.

Proper manbuns are fucking awesome and look really fucking cool. You shouldn't really be asking Veeky Forums about this cause honestly they're all just a bunch of insecure faggots with receding hairlines.

Agressivity isn't a need.

And even if most hairdressers are going to say it's or becoming outdated, I second the opinion.

I've kept my hair in a topknot for 7 years or so, from 20 to 25 and then from 27 to 29 or so. Approaching 30 and my hairline is unaffected, but I didn't apply extreme pressure for the entirety of my day. If you want to be mean to your hair it might affect you, but I would guess it wouldn't either way if you didn't have the genetics for it.

It's the most comfortable way to wear long hair, especially during the summer or when lifting, but whether it will look good on you depends on a lot of things. It's certainly not as easy to pull of as an undercut, which looks good on almost everyone.

Just add some sandals for that homeless samurai look.
>yeah, really fucking cool.

it looks retarded and make ugly people look even more uglier

This pic looks awful though

Although long hair in a knot is objectively the best looking hair on a man if you have the looks for it.

No one will look more laidback cool than this guy for example.

keep cherry picking with your shitty picks
go ahead and show me a real human bean using this style
they all look like shit
>b-but mfa said

Long hair here
It lookz stupid.

As I said, it doesn't look good on most people, but it looks the best on some people.

There are multiple pictures on google of people I find very attractive with hair like this.

I stand by my original point, that on a few people like the guy I posted, it works so much that they look classier than any guy with short hair.

On another note, I think it works great for me, and it's probably the best hairstyle for my looks, but I got tired after 10+ years of having long hair.

That's because you're using pics of retards who tied their undercuts in a bun. You need long hair for it to look decent. None of this shaved sides bullshit.

trying to read this post

nope.

Can't believe people still rock this look.

this same logic can be applied to any other style choice friendo. your argument is rly bad.
just like in pic related you can put pics of girls. Does not make it a bad hair choice for them

I look pretty good with it.
Pic related.

>pretty good

you look fucking disgusting

i like it

I think you look cute

cut that bullshit off your skull faggot

man buns never look good. the people i know who wore them prior to the huge trend hated putting their hair up but only did it out of necessity. it looks shitty pretty much universally.

what a fucking faggot kys

Womans are low t manlets

This, when people call them man bunsaid it triggers me so much

long hair can look good, but you should tie it up if you need your hair out of the way for something, not because of some faggy trend

No

wrong

keep it up, cunt, i agree with this guy

That goy nose

Grow a jaw

its convenient for long hair and my girlfriend likes it so

good goy

This is so late 2014

you do realize goy means non-jew right?

do you realize that its just memes

>haha i was only pretending to be retarded

>manbun
it's just a bun. stop being so insecure. buns aren't really fashionable unless you have a very aesthetic face.
they should only exist to keep your hair out of your face.

You dense mother duck Eric this doesn't deserve it's own thread. Post this shit in hair general.

but do you drive

people like this browse fa? what why

Rate my garbage bag

That's not a bun

7/10, grow it out.

manbun yes
topknot no

>tfw manjaw
>tfw can't grow beard
>manbun
>I probably look like this

fug

man bun = pure faggotry
kys

should i kys

Definately, the sooner the better

hello goy

i like yours, similar hair but i straighten mine, mine gets v curly like a fuckin coil

ITT: low self esteem beta faggots both with and without nice hair. stfu faggots everyone has different hairstyles that look good for them also if you need the approval of a bunch of skinny dick faggots on the internet to decide your hairstyle you may as well kys now cause you're worthless to yourself and everyone around you.

Please go fuck yourself

God I'm so close to this but my bangs aren't long enough to sit in the bun because my hair is thick and grows down my head kinda far.

It's so frustrating because I like long hair and wanna put it up so I can look cleaner but my bangs are still in that so close yet so far Valley (just a bit past my chin)