Tfw swedish

>tfw swedish
>tfw every other immigrant and starts wearing acne, our legacy and norse projects along with stussy and jordans
>tfw from poor family and can barely afford weekday and h&m
it's not even fair, I've been looking for a decent job for a long time while blacks get payed only for showing up at nightclubs

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*just for showing up at nightclubs

what else are they supposed to spend their welfare checks on?

>tfw swedish 5'11 male
>tfw I'm a midget next to my 6'3+ friends
>tfw most girls are taller than me

>tfw I feel like I've improved my fashion sense but still dress like shit 99% of the time because I don't have the money to buy new shit and when I buy new stuff I regret it two weeks later

Why dont you spend your welfare money on that?

such beta cuck

>white
>receiving welfare in swedanistan

don't be so racist user. those poor """""""""""""""refugees"""""""""""""" deserve it all.

I'm a 180cm mtf tranny. Could Sweden be the land of my dreams?

>tfw danish

they are sjw, so yeah

thats in germany, right?

develop a femdom fetish and ask the girls to step on you and insult your clothes

that's what u deserve for being born a racist

>tfw every other immigrant and starts wearing acne
Och? Vad bryr du dig så mycket, de kanske har jobbat hårt eller sparat pengar för att köpa det.

>barely afford weekday and h&m
What.
Jag jobbar inte ens och kan köpa designer kläder med mina csn pengar.
Att hitta ett jobb är inte heller så svårt, bara tar tid, eller få någon du känner att få in dig.

>it's not even fair
Livet är inte rättvist, hur gammal är du?
Jag vill vara son till en miljadär, men är inte, fan va orättvist asså.

nobody likes you

you have bigger concerns

>>tfw I feel like I've improved my fashion sense but still dress like shit 99% of the time because I don't have the money
this hits too close

if your dream is getting gangraped

>when I buy new stuff I regret it two weeks later
I didn't ask for the feels...

bye bye gene pool

What can we do anyway besides discussing and banter ?

>tfw indonesian
>tfw IQ 112
>tfw dislike local culture and always interested in american culture
>tfw rich parents
>tfw gonna move to the usa
Feels bery good

nothing really, you would get mocked for believing in conspiracy theories, or get called extremist, fundamentalist, etc.

No
Nobody likes you

no nobody likes you!

From what I've heard its like if you took all the good things about Germany and Sweden and removed the weird self-hating SJW politically correct destructive nature of Germans and Swedish people

apparently the food is good there too which is why so many are fat, I wanna go there

there are no fat people here man

whoa poorer countries have lower iqs on average. back to /pol/ now

Isn't there? maybe im thinking of Hungary apparently they're pretty fat

>The USA has the best food in the world

I think your formula is broken friend.

Denmark is pretty much like Sweden and Norway minus all the refugees and feminists

I dislike reading more than the last reply in a chain, too.

I don't know if this thread is really "fashion" related, but I'll humor you and reply anyway, OP. I think that a lot of Sweden's problems are caused by the fact that their culture is too influenced by the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

Hur kan du vara fattig i Sverige av alla ställen, människa?

Vi är, tillsammans med Finland, helt världsunika i den bemärkelsen att vi både har gratis tertiära utbildningar samt att vi får /betalt för att studera/ - samt får studielån med extremt låg ränta - under typ sex års tid. Det är tillräckligt för att få en civilingenjörsexamen, eller en masterexamen (3+2 år). Den retarderade studietakten på svenska universitet möjliggör dessutom deltidsjobb på kvällar/helger. Och så bostadsbidrag och Mecenat på det!

Du kan leva gott som student, och få nästan vilket jobb du vill efter studierna.
20 000-35 000 i medellön direkt efter examen, t o m för flera grundutbildningar...

Du är privilegierad tack vare din nationalitet och etnicitet både det lokala och globala planet, så försök uttnyttja det om du kan.

Därefter kan du överge det här dömda landet för en plats med fler soltimmar & ett rimligare Big Mac-index.

Du verkar vis, har du några tips för någon i gymnasiet? Tips allmänt om det du känner att du själv borde vetat eller gjort alltså

var fan hittar du blattar i acne och our legacy? anses bati i varenda förort

>countries that couldn't keep up with the civilized world are poor

actually, it is you that is disliked

It's almost like they're inability to learn and adapt has made them so poor in the first place!
After all, africa and the middle east had the HUGEST advantage during the dawn of civilization, given that they had what was called the fertile crescent!
Too bad those barbaric retards turned the entire land into a desert!
Haha, HOW WHACKY!

Meant to use "their" not "they're"
Guess I should kill myself, now.

lol sad world huh

Sweden Yes

Don't speak Swedish, it's racist, learn some progressive language instead, like Arabic or smth

>Sweden Thread
>Swedecucks already there
Shouldn't you fetch your wifes bull from the refugee camp sven?

Inshallah my brothers

Börja söka jobb omedelbart. Tidig arbetslivserfarenhet ser utmärkt ut på ditt CV, samt så gör det så att du börjar bygga ett professionellt kontaktnät tidigt i livet. Det är centralt för karriärframgång, och du kommer tacka dig själv i efterhand för att ha fått en inkomstkälla tidigare i livet. Det kommer också underlätta för dig när du vill skaffa egen lägenhet.

Börja att ta högskoleprovet 2 gånger per år, eftersom att detta kommer både hålla dina mentala skills på en hög nivå och maxa dina chanser att komma in på dom utbildningar du vill (nästan oavsett vilka betyg du har fått på gymnasiet).

Börja studera inför körkortet, samt övningsköra när du är 16, för att kunna ta körkort så fort du blir 18. Det är meriterande för jobb i allmänhet, möjliggör anställningar som kräver körkort, samt så ger det dig en större grad av självständighet och vuxenpoäng.

Ansträng dig för att försöka få någorlunda bra betyg på gymnasiet, trots att betygen (eller vilket program du gick) inte spelar någon roll alls för en framtida arbetsgivare när du är 20+. Det är viktigt för att kunna komma in på dom utbildningar du vill gå, eftersom att uttagningen till de flesta utbildningar är fokuserad på gymnasieresultat.

Oh, förresten: lyft minst 3 gånger per vecka. Antar att du är kille, och du kommer att smiska dig själv om 10 år om du inte uttnyttjade dina absurda pubertala testosteron/HGH-nivåer för att bygga din kropp. Det kommer dessutom göra dig mer självsäker och löjligt mer attraktiv. Börja med en variant av Veeky Forums Greyskull LP, med massa egna accessories.

Don't be whining faggot OP. At least they keep the economy floating buying our brands and not some American shit.

Probably not. Apart from the SJW crowd people are still quite close minded about sexuality. While most won't say anything to your face they will definitely treat you differently and think you're weird.

vittu ni svennar måst ha de svårt.
>muh invandrare
>we wuz vikings n shiiit
som tur har helsingfors helt okej modeutbud, måst int ta färjan nå mera då när man vill ha någo nya klädesplagg.

>tfw Greek
Do I even need to say more

whites get welfare checks too
if they are immigrants

>american culture
what do you mean by this? america is probably the least 'cultured' place, they literally take things from all over the world, water it down and claim it as theirs.

well some of them are probably selling drugs, so you could probably start doing that if you were'nt such a nu-male cuck.

He was just pointing out that saying that good food is the cause of people being fat doesn't really work

Fan vad du verkar tragisk OP

gia pes

lakkupippu perkele hirvenpaska

lol, you have to go back Ahmed

psonizo pull&bear, auto ta leei ola

e ama psonizeis pull&bear eisai malakas
akoma kai ta h&m pou einai stis idies times exoun rouxa pou toulaxiston den einai asteia

alla min se noiazei fora oti thes kai grapstous olous

is this finnish or greek

greek

how insecure are you man?
american culture is shit anyway and I've been to Indonesia twice and it's a decent place if you're not poor.
and 112 IQ doesnt make you a genius

chumwaij chumwaij
Lär dig att hushålla med pengar istället för att slösa dem på dyra enstaka plagg. Bygg upp olika fits med hjälp av de pengar du har. Plain t-shirts och tjocktröjor från hm och olika jeans från weekday funkar alltid!

>tfw 129 IQ
Feels good

>tfw 148 IQ
and idgaf if u dont believe me

Vasika malakies lew, apo ta bershka pira kati mplouzakia, olo ta mperdevw auta ta magazia. HM den exw tsekarei akoma.

ola auta sapia einai vasika

Esy file genika ti foras?

>there are no fat people here man
lmao have you ever been to a suburban Bilka or Lidl? They are fucking everywhere.

>Minus all the refugees and feminists
if only

are you okay?

den dinw poly shmasia sto styl mou, an kati mou aresei to agorazw
apo markes polles genikws

Go to Oscar Jacobsson, Tiger, ETON and Grosshandlarn and start dressing as a man instead.

8a sou edina to fb mou alla eimaste Veeky Forums kai dn 8elw na to postarw edw gt mporei na ginei kamia malakia

ftia3e an einai reddit kai steile mou sto account brick_05 gt 8a lh3ei to thread