Boots General

What are some great boots Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

shoeii.com/
drmartens.com/uk/p/21856001
zalando.pl/palladium-mono-chrome-botki-sznurowane-p1315c006-k11.html
zalando.pl/palladium-baggy-botki-i-ankle-boots-czarny-p1312c00t-858.html
wolverine.com/US/en/novack-waterproof-insulated-8-inch-hunting-boot/18333M.html?dwvar_18333M_color=W03511
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SFBs are Veeky Forums I guess, but mine lasted about a harvest and a half before the sole separated. They're getting shoe goo'd back together right now.

not these bruh lmao

sfb's are good but anything but all black. Khaki or sage are goat

boots that are japanese right?
shoeii.com/

Baggy Palladium are very nice and comfortable

What the fuck are you guys doing to fuck ur sole up. Im in the Army and Ive brought mine to all kinds of terrain and my stuff still holds fine. I've owned it for like a year already.

are Dr. Martin's Veeky Forums?

Maybe there are milspec ones you guys get and they make shitty ones for civilians.

I hear Oakley boots suck now as well.

holy shit is tht really ann D? they look like milsurp

How can I get myself SFBs in Europe?

Palladiums are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn and look also look really nice

They are, unfortunately they lining tore in mine. Still most comfortable shoe I've ever owned.

which is your favorite, user?

ebay

What does Veeky Forums think of the new Dr Marten Lite range?
Tried the Newtons on today and they were comfy af and looked great till I noticed the sole.

drmartens.com/uk/p/21856001

meme boots

I hope so

They do, I have some of the original ones from when they first started making boots and they are goat. But this new stuff they are putting out is shit quality.

Man, it looks like Docs and Timbs fucked and had that abomination. Maybe they will look cool once they're beat up a little.

Anyone know a cheap site to buy Red Wing beckmans in Canada? Or maybe a store in Montreal? I need boots for winter

Anyone have an opinion on PanamaJack boots?

ID on these boots please.
They look like Red Wing Boots although i can't find them in that colour not even general pics.

anyone know a boot that´s sturdy and confy but also sleek and stylish, preferably pointed toe

These are the ones I own

Hello, reddit friend! I'd like to recommend to you a pair of Red Wing boots. I have a pair of their Iron Ranger boots and everyone I know agrees that they are nigh-indestructible with their goodyear welt construction, conductive soles and high-quality leather, constructed right here in the good ol' US of A! I assure you I am not affiliated with the company. I also don't work any sort of manual labour job, but hey, let's not let that discount my opinion on these great bits of heritage footwear! You can ask me more at /r/malefashionadvice.

I have those, pic related.
they're tanks, but I'm not a huge fan of the silhouette.
but price/quality is insanely good.
me dad has a pair of booties that show no wear and he has owned for I believe 10 yrs.
function over form, imo.

Best options for poorfags? These are all I can come up with.

cant find on palladium site... wtc?

god no
get surplus
fuck, palladiums are just cheap ass copies of jungle boots

They are not being sold anymore ;_;

I dunno, I bought them last year in pretty much the only official Palladium store in Poland. I think the model is called P1312C00T-858
I found them on Zalando (don't know if you've got it in your country), so I guess there might be some of them left.
zalando.pl/palladium-mono-chrome-botki-sznurowane-p1315c006-k11.html

Wrong adress
zalando.pl/palladium-baggy-botki-i-ankle-boots-czarny-p1312c00t-858.html

They are not the same as:

c/n?

No, and asking anything about Dr Martens should be a bannable offense.

Anyone know of any high canvas boots beside Palladium? I had a pair and wore through the canvas in less than a month.

just black red wing moc toes.

Thoughts on these? Found them on the low, and I wanna start wearing boots. Palladium has some cheaper stuff, so I guess I'll have to stick with them for now. They don't look bad either, and some anons here seem to find them comfy.

Palladiums are super comfy

Would cop, also w2c?

I'm one of the people posting the most about them, they're super comfortable and seem durable right now, but I got the canvas ones at the moment, might get something more waterproof for the winter as well.

Go for them, they're as comfortable as sneakers but better with all the ankle support.

Veeky Forums doesnt generally like them for whatever reason though
i am thinking of getting a pair

I like them, thinking about getting a second pair, maybe

i'm looking for a taller milsurp boot in brown, something like the alpschuh, anyone got any suggestions?

Tatical WPN Zip Boot
I really want them in beige, but those cost an arm and a leg and I'm saving up cash for a pc. But I'll be saving more in the long run this way I guess. Actually I think Was looking for these.

palladium is shit tier and only worn by gay men tryin to get their boypussy poz'd up

What boots do you like then, user?

He likes palladiums, he all but said it.

worst post in the thread. Stick to Nike/adidas containments you hypebeast faggot.

anybody own SFBs?

I feel like Id look retarded irl but I'm not sure

can anyone post fit pics that aren't of Shia

underrated

We get issued shitty boots. I bought my pair from USPatriotTactical.com which I believe are from Nike themselves and no such thing as a mil-spec Nike boot. And Oakley boots are trash. Like legit trash. I know a bunch of army guys who love Oakley as a brand but would talk shit about their boots all day.

i have three pairs (got them on clearance) and i wear them pretty often

Can't find a pair of the palladium baggy II in safari size 10/10.5. I've been looking forever

Also any other boots similar to Nike sfb? Can't find those either without paying $150 from Nike

yeah you can tell by the sole

butthurt hypebeast

Just ordered this on Amazon for about 100 usd. a waterproof and warm alternative to Nike SFB. Thoughts? They're Danner Tanicus.

w2c

Got myself a pair of those and love them.

r8 these
Solovair Derbies, any similar recs would be appreciated

lol this is on point

Looks great senpai. Will look even better once worn off a little.

c/n ?
i think theyre rad for the 90€ price

I like them. Don't suppose you have any idea how they size?

i have no idea :/

Thinking about pic related, should I get?

Yes, they look good.

i like them, w2c ?

1460s are timeless, and 1914s can look amazing if worn correctly, the yearly renditions of the 1460s are hit and miss, i really loved the two latest artist collections

slp for both

get the 1460 instead, these are abominable

>tfw copped a sz12 pair of SFBs yesterday

It's by the grace of god that I managed to find ONE fucking seller on ebay selling them, It's so bullshit the nike store doesn't allow overseas creditcards/paypal so I couldn't even get them via a US to AUS shipper.

C/N? opinions?

bought a pair of Guidis and they're a fucking pain to get on. I want them to last forever though, maintenance tips? They're already vibramd. Should I re-vibrame them every few months?

Currentlly rocking these. Can't seem to find a picture of them online anywhere. They are pretty rare but I'd imagine the basic CP Boots would feel similar.

Would recommend if you have the money to drop.

damn, first thing from cp ive liked

thoughts?

for a woman?

are swedish combat boots fa?

I like them. where to cop them?

how so?

I feel like they have too high of a heel and feel like the toe box is too sharp and feminine looking.
The minimalist crappy foux-looking leather just looks like a bad pair of boots as well.
It depends the look you're going for and imo, they are bland and would be meant to allude to another article of clothing. This would not be the a highlight in the outfit.. but if you thought the same you wouldn't be asking for opinions probably. ;) ;)

I agree with the cheap looking leather. it bothers me as well.
They look like the boots murdoc from gorillaz wear.
I mean. I would wear them with skinny jeans and a plain t-shit.
I was asking because I wanted to hear an opinion. thank you for the output.

Any recommendations for winter city boots under $150?

I could see that working now that I see your inspiration, tbqhwyfamalamadingdong

I say my final answer is Cop, if they are actually cheap and not just cheap looking expensive shoes.
G'luck

Would these be a good substitute for nike sfb? Theyre affordable and I can actually get a hold of them

just search "common projects officer boots" instead of "combat boots"

im meh on the zipper and sole but eyeballed em for a while.

I recently copped these Creepers.

I also ordered some Czech military boots.

But, man, I really wish I had some CCP U-Sole or Folded boots.

w2c please

they look just like the SFBs

more so than other cheaper military boots

id

t i m e l e s s

those actually look alright, i think there are better options for boots out there tho

palladium

rothco v max lightweight tactical boot

they also super cheap

wolverine.com/US/en/novack-waterproof-insulated-8-inch-hunting-boot/18333M.html?dwvar_18333M_color=W03511

Considering these, since I walk through ~2 feet of snow on a regular basis in winter.

Mine lasted 6 months and like 7 normal hikes and now it has a hole in the upper.