Hair loss

Hair loss
But not like male pattern. Anyone have any experience or tips on dealing with alopecia areata. Any effay ppl with AA?
Pic isn't my head but yea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zZpsP6id6UA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have a spot on the crown of my head about the size of a quarter, and two spots on my beard under my chin. the one on my head bugs me a lot because it came on so quick. it's been a couple months and not really growing back, might be permanent. sucks because i have really thick hair except that spot and i have to style it just right to cover it up. probably came on with stress of school/work/relationship.

I'm really hoping it isn't permanent eh. I have two spots on the back of my head and like half my beard is gone. Sucks

lmao

youtu.be/zZpsP6id6UA

GO TO A DOCTOR
(not kidding, personal experience and fine now)

that guy is just shitting on him for literally no reason and trying to pick a fight
wat even the fuck

I've had a bad case alopecia since the age of 5 and has shaved my head ever since. I'm lucky to have a well-shaped head but it is still my deepest insecurity and has made the world treat me as an outsider ever since. Advice for young dudes that can't grow hair or beards?

Also, feel free to ask me anything.

go to a doc.
it's related to autoinmune disease, fungus, siphilis.
if you go to a rheumato or a dermato they may even put you on steroids.
-med student, bye.

honestly if your spots are placed nicely it could look pretty sicc with a buzzcut

Go to a doctor or some shit.

If there isn't any cure consider wearing a wig, they're realistic looking nowadays.

that's what he gets for being a baldingfag, it's what happens in real life. and it'll happen to other baldingfags

FIX YOUR DIET! less sugar, alittle less meat, more fruits and veggies. get some sun and up your iron intake.

i had alopecia, 3 spots on the back of my head
went to the doctor, she gave me some ointment and now those spots are pretty much covered.

Med student here
Got it during exams, was given topical glucocorticoid and around 8 months later it was completely gone. Now struggling with a receding hairline though

Been going to a doc. Treatments havnt worked yet. Looking at some new ones tho.

How long did it take to grow over
Yea im debating that, currently have fairly log hair. I wear a hat/helmet for work so it might make life easier

Didn't mean to tag this post

Ahh Ive had this before in highschool, first time was behind my ear, second time was right on my head towards the front the size of a quarter. Looked like a dumbass for a bit. Not much you can really do except hope it goes away.

I had severe AA which results in about 50% loss all over the place. I got steroid injections, and went on prednisone which cleared it up in about 4 months.It's come back once since then - I have no idea what triggers it.

In some spots I never fully regained my thickness, including on the edge of my brows, but my hairline has receded a bit so I might be just getting older.

Kind of sucks because I get super self-conscious about it and refuse to cut the hair covering the thinnish spots, end up looking fucking autistic with long ass frizzy hair. Although when I cut it it doesn't look that bad - I'm just super conscious of it.

/blog

My gay middle school teacher had this happen. It's caused by stress, like super stressful stress. Head to the doc and stay bald :v

>less sugar
>more fruit

pick one