Be me

>be me
>getting ready to go out with friends
>blow-drying my wavy ass hair so it straightens
>suddenly someone knocks the door
>it's my friend and my ex (which is my friend now too)
>open the door and tell them to go in
>tell them to wait because not ready yet
>go back to blow-drying
>seconds after I see my friends staring at me from the bathroom door
>I turn back
>they burst out laughing
>friend says "dude are you blow-drying your hair?" while my ex can barely breathe
>mfw
Can someone explain to me what just happened? My friends won't leave me alone about it now and I don't get why. What's wrong with blow-drying? It's the only way I can get my hair to do what I want otherwise its a mess.

I would laugh at you too and I blow dry my hair. Its just funny for some reason. Maybe because stoned right now, maybe your friends got high before they came by too

hahahaaha this faggot actually blow dry's his hair?

Lmfao only thing more embarassing is the dude who gets a fake combover etched into his skull then walks around with a gelled fake combover while wearing a tank top and Jordan flip flops

>he blow dries
Do you also do the virgin walk?

Okay so I forced them to explain to me and they said it's """gay""" and only women blow-dry. I tried the hardest I could to explain to them why that makes no sense but I gave up. This country is filled with idiots. Living in a backwards-ass south-american country is hell. The friend that made fun of me is thinning badly at 21 so I guess I shouldn't care that much.

its just insecure shit, dont think much of it

i dont really blow dry my hair unless its a rush to dry it, but if i had the time and id do it more often

I would probably say "shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up" as loud as I could. UT then again I have anger issues, and I'm not a faggot who blowdries his hair

>>it's my friend and my ex (which is my friend now too)

nice kuck meme

ikr and he wants to know ow why it's gay for him to dildo his hair or whatever but doesn't even touch on that subject

Because they don't take care of their hair, I guess.

Just call them fags. It's alright. Your ex sounds like a cunt. Good show by dumping her.

op you do know that only serial killers and faggots stay friends with their ex's right? which are you
>pic related nigger ex gf

>good show
faaaaaaaaaag

>my ex (which is now my friend)
>my ex
found where you fucked up OP

saved and off to /gif/

you're just annoyingly insecure so fuck off

what does that mean?

oh nvm

Yeah m8 it's gay.
There is a line where it becomes gay.
Use of hair straightener or dyer is gay.
Use of hairspray is gay.
Coloring hair in most cases is gay.

>ex is now his friend
>blow drying hair
this is some top tier banter

>my ex (which is my friend now too)
cuck

show em