Weak chins

is there any advantage of having a week chin?
or should I just end my life now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cole Mohr has a weak chin

Didn't know my boi Leafy went on Veeky Forums

You can become a YouTube celebrity

at least it's fixable with surgery

the same can't be said of many varieties of ugliness

>there any advantage of having a week chin?
Your hitbox is smaller

Advantages: none
Disadvantages: none

Stop being such an insecure beta.

this, like a bigass nose it can be fixed

There are actual disadvantages, most people with small chins have also bad posture because their ariway is small so they have to keep their head forward to breath. so it fucks up their spine and muscles. It can also cause mouthbreathing and that causes tons of respiratory problems and other issues.

inb4 someone comes with the stupid Dr mew meme
stop believeng that bullshit, even if it works with children it won't work for any of you.

Daily reminder that your face is ruined because of your environment

the idea
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
the proper posture
youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo

cliffs:
-Humans very recently have been eating a soft low volume diet, which means less use of jaw muscles and weaker jaw muscles
-Humans very recently have been weaned off breastfeeding early, so have developed improper swallowing patterns and tongue positions
-Humans very recently have had a rise in allergies, which has led to mouth-breathing and lowered tongue position
-Human bones are very malleable, force from facial muscles and the tongue alter the shape of the bones
-All of these factors combined have led to poor form and function of the face:
-- ugly, downward growth
-- a lack of horizontal growth
-- short, receding chins
-- narrow palates
-- crowded, poorly aligned teeth
-- recessed, elongated midfaces with poor cheekbones
-- less room for the tongue, leading to snoring, sleep apnoea, general breathing problems
-- etc.
The best way to try to fix these problems if you are already affected is to ensure that the teeth are together, the lips are together and the tongue is on the roof of the mouth, as well as chewing a lot of tough foods.

also for hard food just stuff like steaks and bagguettes, also definitely get FALIM gum or any other hard gum that keeps its consistency

Why end it when plastic surgery can easily fix your jaw?

>get temporary filler injected into chin for a few years
>if you like it you can get permanent surgery
no reason to end it

grossgore and leafy on here tonight??

(dictated from my favorite non-partner female in the world!) She needed a laugh. Whatever.

Surgery is possible, but it doesn't mean you'll look better. Lift weights, diet, be funny, be confident, and don't be a dick. Don't dress like a tool that spends more money on clothes that she does. Women aren't interested in how much your clothes cost nor do they don't care about guys trying too hard to be unique (seriously, they don't see your asian inspo crap, just how it fits on you and if it's THEIR taste on you.) Never Axe or any bullshit like that. Girls love to smell a man's natural musk rather than have it covered up with some stank that costs way too much unless he doesn't bathe every day. A basic deodorant does the trick. Bathe often (once or twice a day). Never axe or cologne.

Most the shit on Veeky Forums means shit unless girls are into it (unless you're gay). And they really aren't. My female bff friend (the same one telling me to write this) and shat all over this board. Yet we laughed at the male acne male sight for 30 minutes at the model used for shirts and the price of some of the clothes. She's 21. More in touch with current straight male fashion than anyone here could wish for. The brands that she mentions that are hot aren't the brands mentioned here. Veeky Forums is basically wishful multicultural teens vs. real American college.

Here's what a normal person should spend:
$100 for shoes
$100 for pants
$100 for shirt and over/undershirt
$100 for accessories.
$100 product or extra.

This is from a girl in PDX that works as a publicity photographer to the productions Librarians, Grimm, and formerly Leverage.

Keep in mind that she just told me that I would get more ass with a better chin and jaw. My "blue eyes and shy but not wallflower personality are a magnet". Take her opinions as you will. I don't agree what she says, nor should you. But she is connected to LA more than you and I will ever be.

Lol tell her to fuck off. I don't wear clothes to pick up chicks that's some bitch ass shit I know you live that life user but not everyone on this board does.

why did you address this post to me

ask her to post her feet

Really? Fuck me man, if thats true; sucks bud.

But what if I'm too intelligent to be fashionable?

holy fuck now I realize that I wrote "week" insead of weak

>lol how about the month teeths

Nice pseudoscience shit. Of course people don't lose anything by trying (if they don't clench or position their jaws in the wrong way) it but even Mew himself refuses to treat adults. The only real aesthetic solution is surgery.

finally i keked

In what way is literal science pseudoscience? kys

It's not about the girls

this is either good b8 or you and your friend are completely insufferable in real life

True
My dentist works with this theory and fixed my weak chin in 2 years, besides using braces the only thing I had to do was to avoid only eating soft food

Actually it kinda did. A year later and all of the muscles under my jaw have tightened up so I never have the double chin look anymore. My jaw didn't grow out more but it refined what's there so it does look better. I'm a girl so a smaller chin isn't a death sentence for me, though. It overall looks better.

strong jaw here, how can i weaken my jaw since strong jaws generally look bad on women?

>The brands that she mentions that are hot aren't the brands mentioned here
no shit, let me guess, bape, supreme and maybe zara?

how old were you

Die.

looks fine wtf are you talking about

recessed chins look bad on anybody regardless of gender

>tfw Habsburg chin
>tfw I don't know if I should be happy that I don't look like the guy in OP pic, or depressed because I look like picrel

you can be the best rapper of all time

before and after

i still think after is bad but at least she no longer looks like Jay Leno

They can be cute for girls so trap yourself out home nigger.

It's a creepy guy pretending to be a 15 year old girl. Ignore.

>whiteknighting
shes not gonna sleep with you bro

Yeah, the face looks more structured but bones don't change.

I do kind of wonder why the guy does this. It seems like a lot of work just to troll some attention whore.
Maybe it's his fetish or something?

I wear cologne and I get plenty of compliments over it. I understand where she's coming from but that isn't end all be all. Seems like heavy personal preference

Your friend is straight up fucking retarded and an arrogant bitch. Fashion is not about getting laid, I could give less of a fuck about what her entitled ass thinks. I already get enough ass regardless of clothes. I can't believe she actually thinks that way, what a stupid cunt

It goes both ways though - if you actively work on your posture (with yoga or w/e) you can minimize the effect a weak chin has on your appearance to some extent

>my female bff

Never underestimate the lengths an autist will go in an autistic fit.

>LA
>fashion
>a woman's opinion

kek

>Dr mew meme

Hmmm... No, my chin just gets buried in my neck. (No, I'm not fat) I'm saving for surgery so don't worry.

You give me zits.

gay

nothing you can do about is just take the L

isn't the habsburg chin known to be a sign for severe inbreeding in your family tree?

what should i do?

HAHAHAHHA. Embrace the fucking no chin meme. Only solution is a surgery.

He doesn't have a weak chin, just average.
Btw his chin was the last thing I noticed. I like his hair and he looks nice, like a little feminine video game character (Link) and makes a great toyboy. (I'm female)

I know lots of guys who are popular among women even if they have weak chins. You are overreacting, chin is just one element. If you are otherwise stylish, have nice hair and can have interesting conversations or have at least interests and hobbies, you have easily friends and girls

This troll is annoying. And why do you even assume that everyone that tells the truth does it because of specific person and not just common courtesy? Or that they are men who like women?

This is not an average chin

>A normal person should spend the same money for a pair of pants and a pair of shoes

Kill Yourself

Why do insecure people puff their mouths like that when they record themselves?

Put your tounge on the top of your moth and dont put your back teeth together have your mouth be slightly open with your lips closed

helps alot

t.Chinlet

He's jutting his jaw out in that photo. There's a whole video about it.

you are quite possibly the biggest fucking faggot I have ever come accross

21 yo girl

in touch with anything a 34 yo male professional world traveler is interested in.

"PDX" is a fucking whitewashed joke of a town that jumped the shark while she was still in high school.

I know because I lived there 15 years before moving 5 years ago. A 21 yo girl in PDX is going to have little to no concept of fashion, or value. She's to busy sucking down grass fed pommegranate leechee orgnanic smoothies surved up by white guys with who wish they had dred locks but feel poorly because of the SJW movement to commit wearing patagonia base layers as tshirts.

Please upgrade your standard in women. Women who understand fashion are of a higher caliber, and worth pursuit.

99/100 women will never be of interest to me. Your young friend is most likely one of them.

You are absolutely done

jaw surgery and nose job

>Women who understand fashion are of a higher caliber, and worth pursuit.
>fashion
kek

Spend a week in Paris, and then go spend a week in Portland Oregon.

:D

You'll agree with me.

Should I even bother trying to undo the damage if I've just turned 18? Am I too far gone?

how is he 20 years old? He could easily pass as a 12 year old,look at the fucking zit scars and the disgusting hair. Theres nothing good looking about him, its hilarious

>I caught you a delicious bass

Weak chin reporting in. How bad am I? I'm 17 so will Mike Mew change anything? Should I just look at surgery?

front

it's average, don't worry about it

u look fine

what's that hairstyle called?
what product you use?
do you comb you hair?

Not sure the name. pic related was my hair in April. I just forgot to get a haircut for 5 months lol

No product, I'm completely nopoo

I comb my hair once when I get out of the shower in the morning. Then when my hair dries it ends up looking like the pictures before.

I actually took these photos for a hair advice thread asking what style to go for. But most of the replies where to keep growing it, which I agree with now.

What with my chin? I think I think the jaw is
too small

almost as cringy as the original post. congratulations

it isn't you look fine

>bathe once or twice a day

hope you like them immune deficiencies!

Any ideas on my jaw/chin? I'm slowly correcting my posture and it makes it a bit better. Mainly my jaw isn't that wide if I talk so that looks kinda weird. Ive been learning to talk differently and subconsciously expand my jaw.

>attributing this much authority to a single person
>ever

how out of touch can you be

Both, please stop trolling, just look at OP's picture and compare. You're prefectly normal.

That's incredible, too bad you can't fix those dead eyes

Are you serious? You don't have a recessed chin at all. Your jawline is fine. You're cute, stop worrying.

Yeah. He didn't even ask if some random bitch finds it attractive. He asked if it has any solution or whatever.
But this cunt had to bring in his whore friend who is probably sucking an ugly tyrone everyday. Ugly fat bitch.

Spend a lifetime in hell. And fuck yourself while you're at it.

Kekekekekekek

Usually because they have bad teeth

fuck you nigger

but why, senpai?