Veeky Forums excercising

>6ft
>150 lbs
>same chin as cohl mohr
>still have a double chin
>tfw no 6pack

why tf do I still look pudgy? should I eat more and gain muscle first? would I still gain muscle if I ate at a deficit?

CMON

Go to Veeky Forums you dumb nigger

>6ft
>150 lbs

lmao, fatty

kek as if Veeky Forums would seriously answer a question like this

>should I eat more and gain muscle first?
Yes.

yes, lift and eat. Gain weight, then cut weight. problem solved. You have no six pack cause you're a massively weak faggot.

I'm 6ft 170 and have visible abs lol but I work out and shit. I was a skelly who went to from 140 to 180 then dieted to 170.

150 lbs 6ft you can def have abs without working out, just go on a bitch diet or something. Eat at a deficit while also having a general idea of the ratio of nutrients in your food, just ballpark it don't need to calculate it. If you have too many carbs and fats you will be skinny fat. After you lose 10 lbs you will have ur abs u want

You prob have no muscle and your skin just hangs loose, your body won't create muscle if you eat at a deficit but it's possible to put on water weight while on a deficit i.e. more fluid is stored in your muscles.

if i do pushups and planks everyday would that be enough to look decently cut for a skinny person?

no

do any of yall do facial excercises to keep the neck and cheeks tight?

Eat at a 500 calorie surplus and do low rep heavy weight full body workouts 3 times a week for the next 6 months then do a split where you hit every muscle group twice a week after that. If you ever go over 18% bodyfat after the first 6 months change to a 500 calorie deficit and do LISS cardio everyday until you hit 8-10% bodyfat.
Look up Mewing

150 lbs is pretty fat if you have no muscle

can i get decently cut doing bodyweight (pushup,pullup,abs,dips+variations) 5 times a week and cardio (running ~20 miles a week)? if i increase difficulty every couple weeks. currently in between skinny and skinnyfat

Can I get cut from skinny fat to otter from doing push-ups and pull-ups and sit-ups and dips until fatigue? Would I have to still eat 500 over or would maintenance be fine

Do more cardio and eat less.

I've posted this advice before
>get thyroid cancer
>have thyroid removed
>take pills to regulate metabolism and live a highly medicated/ sedated life

you're welcome you fucking nigger

There ought to be a skinnyfat to otter guide

you should start by actually lifting weights you fuck boy

>Veeky Forums here

SS & GOMAD
you'll make it brah

Here's a guide: run

Because they expect you to read the fucking sticky you illiterate double nigger

wouldn't running and bulking cancel out? huhhh what does running do kek lmao

once he cuts he'll look good

forever dyels don't understand this

if I'm going for ottermode with only pushups and pullups and running, should I still BULK? or how does it work

lmao

top kek

you need more than just pushups+pullups.
if you're a skinnyfag, youll need to put on a few pounds. if you're skinnyfat+ then you dont need to bulk.

is this more skinnyfat than skinnfag

6' @ 155 here
I've been lifting and eating just above maintenance with low fat and high protein for the last 8 months, and I'm 8lbs heavier than I was in Feb. I have visible vascularity in my hips and arms, as well as wide shoulders and a proportional torso. Changing your musculature takes a lot of work and time, and I haven't even progressed much. I eat 3000kcal a day and I still don't get much heavier. I'm also 30 and in my physical prime, so it might help a bit. Much higher T than when I was 20-22 and last had it tested.

If you eat at a deficit and take in lots of protein (.8g/pound of body weight) while keeping the processed sugars and fats at bay, you will gain muscle (nominal amounts) and lose fat. That's called a cut. Eat at maintenance once you get to your ideal weight, then just lift harder and keep the food clean and you'll get natty gains for sure. My muscles are bigger and bulge more than they ever did in my life, bigger arms than when I was 205lbs at 22y.o. Body fat was measured at 13% last week, so definitely doable mate. I don't have a 6pack but I have a very hard core and there are insertions around my abs and down the center, above, and around my serratus ant/pos as well. Nothing amazing by any means, but a huge improvement over any other time in my life.

Start now, it is never too late. Clothes looks so much better on a well-rounded and fit body, not huge and not anorexic. Think thinspo with 15% more muscle :)

that's definitely skinnyfat

probably best to put on 10 pounds

>30 yo
>70 kg at 180
>not anorexic
>well-rounded
>fit

Every girl looks at you and sees a manboy. Especially women your age, but even younger girls who are into more "mature guys", they're not into the girly ones.

Seriously you're a fucking twink.

Yep skinnyfat.

I want a body like on the right

so if I wanted a bod like pic related then id have to EAT more and run??

hey man op here good read very inspirational. does the routine matter if I'm a beginner or is it more important if I just LIFT? thank