Strong or weak Jawline?

so his jawline is pretty near to his ear - which is female. but his jaw is also broad - which is masculine.

so is this is what we call a weak jaw or..? idgi lol.

too high
too narrow

Gay jawline

Just call it well defined and you're good.

I always thought a weak jaw just means undefined, getting lost a bit in the flesh. Then this guy has quite a strong jawline whether or not you think it's that great looking.

>so his jawline is pretty near to his ear - which is female

What?
I've never heard this

It's a universal truth.

It seems that he just has a skinny jaw, idk if it's weak/strong, but it's definitely not the "Chiseled Jawline"

Got any text on that m8?

Amateur maxillofacial surgeon reporting in.

>Ramus too short
>Angle of the gonion too high
>Mandible too narrow

It makes him look feminine as fuck.

Just lol @ you faggots who think that a low body fat percentage equals a "strong jawline". Anyone can get that once they drop below 10%, provided that they aren't deformed in any way shape or form.

It's all about the midface anyway.

just a question - we can all agree though that even though he's feminine he's also pretty attractive. how is that? shouldnt be he uglier cuz his jawline is so feminine?...

There are different forms of male attractiveness, simple as that. He happens to be rocking the androgynous aesthetic, put him on hormone replacement therapy and he'd make a fine woman.

thx for the quick reply :)

You heard the man become a 10/10 trap

I used to follow this fag on istagram, he's a queeny, self conscious wannabe model

who is this, pls respond, nothing on reverse search

What does fa think of my jawline?

r8 jawline

better or worse than the lad in OP?

Close those lips and bite down on your front teeth and post a side view

What about me mane, I'm trying to diet to drop my body fat % back down to 10%-12% but my body stores face fat differently from others so it's hard to tell.

Also my face is angular, and looks dif from the side therefore lighting does 75% of the job.

No hope for you son, your jaw is literally the top side of an egg.

Looks like your mandible is asymmetrical, go down to 10-ish % body fat and come back.

put your teeth back in

Y'all likey the jaw?

Good chin width, mandible with appears average. But depending on how good your projection is it could appear wider than it actually is.

Mandible is actually fucky as hell, TMJ got me crooked as heck.

faggot jawline

ayy lmao that nigga has blowjob lips

This face shape is very sought after in Korea and they have surgery to make it more V-shaped like in pic related

Yeah but that's retarded as fuck and wouldn't fly anywhere else.

Holy shit hes sucha qt

Fair enough, that might be the case