Blue jeans thread

I need to get new jeans today. What are the greatest, 10/10, God-tier, most effay brand of jeans there is?

The GOAT is " Jacob Cohen ", most of /fa haven't even heard of this yet...because the new kids are to broke and underage to even afford them...

They look nice, but I'm not gonna spend that much on jeans

I'm just going out to buy some jeans today, what are good places to look?

Got a pair of Levis 501 today. Feels so good to be rid of the slimfit meme.

>implying 501s aren't relatively slim

>(((Cohen)))

what if I don't want to buy from kikes?

They are but then there are slim, skinny and super skinny fits below that. I wanted to get boot cut jeans but they don't import them to my piece of shit country.

Literally why $350 for a pair of jeans?

samurai jeans for quality
acne for cuts and fit
boot cut jeans are awful senpai

I like American Eagle. How about you guys?

Depends on what you want out of your jeans. Interesting fabrics? Modern fit? Nods to tradition? Jeans that fade? Jeans that don't fade?
APC is better than Acne imo.

Then you go Japanese senpai!
But trust me the cohens are worth it, even levis is kikey

Where do you live? And how much do you want to spend?

anyone got a rec for a low priced good black jean? also cant get cheap mondays where i live,,

go back to your containment board

wrangler cowboy cut

New England. Money isn't an issue so long as it isn't too much ($700 is just ludicrous)

I like Nudies

I like to buy new pairs of APC new standards off Grailed and have them tailored. You can usually get them for half of retail.

anybody?

Lees are fairly cheap I think.

>buying jeans that mare made in Vietnam

mastercraft union, dior homme, saint laurent, simon miller. Jacob Cohen is fag tier

Do you have a better suggestion for jeans in that price range?

I like nudie to be honest, especially on sale, they have plenty of different cuts to suit most people, and my paires have lasted a few years now, i wear them even more than the Jacob cohens...try in the store and buy online is your best bet, can't go wrong with apc...but the best of the best for true blue that you need to break in, would be samurai...

nice meme

>acne, apc, nudie
>actually voluntarily wearing low rise jeans

nudie's a good alternative to levi's in europe
a lot of the time they're actually cheaper since they go on sale frequently

Yepp live in Switzerland, levis is the same price for more shit...so it's jacob cohen and nudie for me...

>Jacob Cohen is fag tier

Yet you recommend SLP...go kill yourself senpai...JC is amazing and patrician as fuck, stick to your cheap Monday jeans okay

For cheap jeans, H&M, Uniqlo and American Eagle has some good skinny/slim jeans

501s or 505s depending on what look you want

i cut them though because they look funny rolled for some reason. 1000x better cut, plus i dig the rough look

they come in a bunch of different washes, although i would only recommend raw/rinsed/medium stonewash

>actually wearing jeans when you know khakis are master race

Enough with those Chinese cartoons dude...

$350 for jeans is fucking nothing mate. Anything below that just gets you entry tier, like Nudie, APC, Levi's, etc.

SLP denim is totally worth it if you have the money. John Elliot is very good as well but I don't always like the styles. Acne is pretty highly recommended as well. Save up and get yourself something nice, user.

Momotaro, Samurai, Big John

Levi's dude!!!
H&M is hit or miss you have to be careful.
Idk just random thrifted pairs I find pretty cheap, not gonna be super well fitted but they work depending on your body and style.

3sixteen

country of origin means nothing but lower price of labor now

Devoa is easily my favorite for jeans, but the cuts are definitely non-traditional

my Balmains are surprisingly the most rugged denim I've owned although I've never sprung for momotaro or samurai or any of those heritage japanese labels

pbj and 3sixteen seem to strike a good balance between quality, price, and cut

I can't try on nudies, the only option is buing through the internet, should I give them a try or stick to levi's which I can try on? In other words, are nudies true to their sizes?

In my experience they are, as i said i have a few of them, but I do understand the paranoia of wanting to try them first, especially if it's your first time with them since they have a large aray of fits..."grim tim" is a good medium