How to not be effay

how to not be effay.
we have inspo threads, now lets have something in reverse

Generally don't care about clothes

Just buy clothes that are cheap, only buy clothes because you need to cover your body/be warmer/cooler

you try not being fashionable but once you are in, you cant be out: if you try wearing wrong size clothing then you are going for an 'oversized' aesthetic. If you buy cheap and common clothes its' normcore'. If you try and mix things that shouln't go together, then you are pushing new boundaries.

i wish i could do this but it feels like i look for basic clothes and shit but there's nothing normal. everything has a tassle or an unncessary pocket. it gets annoying.

Is this thread supposed to be cringe or how to dress like a normie?

basic hoodie
random graphic tee from h&m
cheap straight fit midwash jeans
running shoes

oh shit finally a thread for me. check out these sick anti /fa fits I've come up with.

Where the hell are you looking for clothes? There are so many places you can get cheap, good looking basics.

The UK? I look on sites like ASOS and H&M. I really just want to dress normal without being remotely fashionable. I want to go unnoticed.

holy shit, that's awful.

can you name some other places?

Buy everything at Walmart.

no walmart in the uk

fuckin super mario position or somethin

People dress like that here in Toronto unironically. Ow

when will they learn?

Meh, that's honestly not that bad. The vest is oversized and detailing is weird but apart from that he just looks like a normal dude.

>looking like normal dude
>effay
thats what im talking about reeeeeee

That's what the waywt threads are for

What's the point of getting mad at this when it's clear that he's not even aiming for the effay aesthetic?

There's plenty of failed high fashun fits. Just google some fashion week photos.

well ofc if you look at shit tier brands

try COS it should fit what you're looking for