Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/fa/1474680826368.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i just want to die

getting thin is my current reason to live

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

user don't be like this, find yourself a GOOD reason to stay alive!

why

i just want a gf that aint basic bitch

Is chew & spit any worse than chewing gum?

>being fat

A portion of digestion occurs in the mouth, so you'll still gain a portion of the calories of the food you're chewing.

ilu frof

me too plus being an ugly female is worthless

What a double false equivalency.
>The girl on the right is morbidly obese, the girl on the left is completely normal. If you
were going to do this at least use a skeletor.
>Second, the fatso has all this makeup on (red lips, shadowed eyes) and her hair is done up. The normal girl is just natural with straight hair.

3/10 would not propaganda again.

what a waste, the obese girl has a prettier face

> on dailyrun as usual
>4th mile in get a sharp pain in my left arch
>stop, let it rest for a day and it feels fine
>run again and I cant even go longer than two minutes
>feels fine when not running
>go to the doctor and I might have Tendinitis in my left foot and that I should stop running for 2-3 weeks to see if it clears up

goodbye happiness

that guy looks cute
>tfw no qt thinspo bf

>i'm gonna eat a whole pint of cookies n cream arctic zero today and no one can stop me

i dare u all to fight me on this, i hit 17.5 bmi yesterday

go for it

i dare you to eat two

death was pretty disappointing for me famalam idk if it'll be that appealing for you
Luv you froggo

Yeaterday, Just minding my own business making my food in the kitchen, not inviting conversation. A wild roommate appears!

>*audible scoff* "user, are you on some kind of diet where you have to weigh your food?"
>"no."
>"You're already so thin. I mean, not really really thin. You don't look anorexic."
>"..."
>"Is this part of that vegan thing?"
>"no."
>long silence

Then this morning I find cookie dough on my fridge shelf that someone thought i should have

>"contains:milk"

well dont we all

what is basic bitch?

being vegan is retarded

I'm sorry, was there a point to this story other than telling us you're vegan?

i don't get this meme, none of the vegans i've met were obnoxious about it or even mentioned it if it wasn't relevant to the conversation

>tfw /thinspo/ with big boobs
i literally won the genetic lottery with this combo

>been frequenting /thinspo/ for months
>bring up veganism for the first time because its related to how people are being nosy assholes
>"God, all vegans ever talk about is that they're vegan!"

aside from the basic pleats i would like to take that hunie to a nice place and get to know her on a personal level before i am balls deep in her by the end of the night

>tfw you're life is so bad you pretend to be an autistic girl on a Mongolian bug catching forum

>the big breast meme

Absolutely disgusting. There is literally nothing attractive about having big breasts, and on a skinny girl it's just a waste of an otherwise perfect body.

speaking the truth

any oldfags? i used to browse Veeky Forums in years 2009-2012

thin girl with small tits here, big tits are superior.

wut
actually nope, youre wrong, skinny girls and basically every girl wants to and will eventually get breast implants at some point in their life..being thin but being able to keep your boobs is a godsend

i.4cdn.org/fa/1474680826368.webm

>basically every girl

Whatever you need to tell yourself to cope.

heres a better pic

>oldfags
>2009
Are you joking ?

I am ashamed

So help me out friends, I haven't been keeping up the last few years. Who are the new /thinspo/ runway models now?? When I was following it, it was Vlada and Snejana.

Veeky Forums is homosexual now

pics pls

marjan jonkman

stop posting

the periods i can't run are my dark days. i dunno if you can do something else like swimming or cycling?

...really? She's ugly and she walks like some kind of orangutan. Is that what's effay now?

Take up swimming then.
It doesn't ruin your legs and you feel great after going for a swim, chlorine also reduces acne.

i'll be your qt thinspo bf

your roommates sound nice :) they probably didn't realise it was against your diet

>oldfags
>2009
Wew lad

Lies, they obviously just want me to be fat ;__;

God, I didn't think you could get any creepier. First you're posting pictures of a 15 year old girl who isn't you daily, pretending to be her, and now you're talking about her breasts? Fuck off.

shes not really 15 is she???

Someone gathers her pictures on the server?
I want to break nofap with her.

Yes, she is. Born in 2000. Birthday in December.

>tfw bulimic
>tfw you want to eat lots of food but you will be suicidal if you don't puke it all afterward
>tfw you hate puking but it's a necessary evil
>tfw you're scared of clogging the drain if you use the sink (probably did ~2 days ago when I last purged)
>tfw your aim is terrible so if you use the toilet you might miss
How'd it all get so fucked lads

proof? and sauce on gril in gif? it looks like a ghost grabbed her form behind and broke her arm

What's the thinspo Skype group? And is it active?

She has admitted to it plenty of times.

There are pictures of her at school lol

I'm glad this general has the cute girls.

Girl in gif is Marky. She's 19 now. In older pictures where her face is chubbier, she is 15 or 16

isnt that the girl who lost her v-card to sam hyde lul

>bulimic
>last purged on Friday
Haven't ate since. I know if I eat ill just want to throw it up. I hate life and I'm miserable and have no energy

thats shoopd tard

You're shopped

My whole life is shooped

:"(

>same conversation every time i come here

can we not just ignore the troll?

its harsh on the hair though
>not a nordicboo
>cant go take a dip in the wonderful north sea whenever i want
>no skarsgard aesthetic
why even live

i really have to wonder just how deranged and disgusting you must be. you're still posing as eliza. i'm assuming you're a guy?

also, was not aware eliza had breasts. that's just another check in her column

so post something useful then?

topkek keep trolling her don't listen to these moralfags

>tfw have a hockey game today
>I only plan on eating once today.

I hope I don't get dizzy on the ice tonight.

Use a swimming cap to keep the chlorine off your hair. Works wonders. You can even do a small hair treatment under there because it gets warm

Are you retarded? Serious question. I get it's thinspo and all but you're on the ice with blades and it can get dangerous if you faint. Don't be a retard and eat something good and nutritious for the game.

Yeah you might be right. I'll have some fruit before the game.

If you injure yourself because you passed out, you'll definitely gain weight from that. You have to balance the risks.

Are you me?I've been bulimic for like 2 months and it's absolute hell

It feels fucking good but i'm determined to stop it with a keto diet

I've noticed that i binge on carbs so i'll just change that and go full keto

Just diet normally you lazy cunt. You're clearly physically active. Starving yourself is stupid.

Honestly, how long do you realistically think you can keep this up without being hospitalized? Eventually you'll either get to the point where you need to be hospitalized or you need to start eating again. So you either die or you just end up blimping up again because you took a shortcut.

Did bulimia fuck with your head? How do you miss a toilet? Kneel. Head over toilet. Bam. Even black out drunk I've never missed the toilet.

6'1 135lbs. Am I good?

You look hot.

arent hockey players usually t h i c c?

baby shoulders and huge head, why is thinspo a thing on males again?

6'0 127lbs
Should I try to get Veeky Forums and bulk my chest out a bit or keep doing my scrawny sadboi thing?

Thank you user
I honestly just like the skinny look on me, can't really do anything about head size although nobody else has mentioned it before. My clothing style kind of emphasizes the super skinny and kinda tall look

Always work out, it's a good thing for any male. You literally look 100x better regardless of size as long as you're not strong fat/bulking. Steroids is the only way to get too big with weights.

>reddit

also, i rarely visit this board, but i would like to say that you are all normie scumfuck fagits

w2c this bod?

skinnyfat here should I eat at a deficit while do pushups pullups and run
6' 148 lbs

Enjoy being a fat loser with no friends

I ate like 2300 cals today probably and my maintenance is 1400. I feel so disgusting I don't even want to look at myself. :((

I'm in a cycle of stress binging and then feeling like shit. Over and over again.

Instead of crying about it why don't you go for a run?

Went over my calories a bit today, but going to be very good the rest of this week.

I wish you all the best.

do normies /fullrick/?

I got banned from the thinspo discord, don't join it, the moderators are hitler

you need to make some goddamn gainz Veeky Forums

yall niggas look like the grinch

Is that a skirt wtf

would never have the determination to stay on a healthy diet if it wasn't for these threads
tnx and lots of love

fuck you guys i got skinny and now i can't gain any weight no matter how much/shitty i eat