How autistic is this pendant? Most of the time is be covered anyway but is it bad?

How autistic is this pendant? Most of the time is be covered anyway but is it bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/summary-view.html?hate_symbol_category=general-hate-symbols#.V-mVyPkrKUk
youtu.be/dKMTu1GDi_w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mjölnir#Archaeological_record
youtube.com/watch?v=Mz_GLcumolw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you don't mind looking like a 14 year old pagan metal fan or a nazi, go for it.

I don't think it's anymore autistic than wearing a cross. Especially if you live in Scandinavia. I would probably suspect that you're a neo nazi or something though

It's considered quite autistic in Scandinavia.

Its autistic, period. Why would you consider that fashionable.

I only ever see dykes and autists wear them. I'd say pretty fucking autistic.

Not autistic at all if you're Scandinavian (muh heritage 1/23 scandinavians don't count).

It's severely autistic in Scandinavia. (possibly not on iceland)

Swede here, wear only if you're in sons of odin, and prepare to get a breezeblock wedged in your head by antifa

Seeing how many of the people in the North who look down upon persons who use symbols from our old pre-Christian folk religions... It says something about the state of our nations.

But wearing a hammer of Tor > wearing a cross

In any case, you shouldn't wear it if you're scared of being judged by other mean people ;___; so no, it's probably not for you

use it, why do you care
Veeky Forums thinks everything is autistic

It's because you have no cultural relationship to it. It's not a religion with much merit being that it was stopped for quite a long while and it's not as flushed out as say Christianity when it comes to practices.

Take me for example, I'm greek. Now do I think.the ancient greek gods are cool? Hell yeah mythology is awesome...but it's that. In school we are taught it as history and mythology because the amount of people who actually believe it and practice it are so small it doesn't really matter. Plus it's been dead for so long you can't really practice it as well as many other religions so it looks odd.
Like dude if you truly believe in them good on you man, but you have to agree it looks odd. It's out of place. Like wearing a full 3 piece suit and a fedora out. It may have been cool and acceptable in the 50s but now our culture has changed to the point where it looks like you're trying too hard.

if you like it then go for it. Fuck what fa thinks

Hautism

supremely autistic. it's not as if you actually believe in it, you just think it looks cool. its like being a wiccan or communist or something equally dead and attention seeking. you'd look less stupid wearing a Roman soldier outfit. I can already see it now. autism shoes, dad jeans, acdc shirt and Thor necklace. I can tell you need a haircut just from reading your post

It's the confederate flag of Scandinavia. You will look like white trash wearing it

The south will rise again, yankee scum

>Not autistic at all if you're Scandinavian (muh heritage 1/23 scandinavians don't count).

If you're Anglo: Woden and Dunor are our gods too.

I wear one, but that's because I seek the favour of the Gods, not because of fashion.

Can I wear these if I'm not white or is it cultural appropriation

Then we can burn it down again
This time it's gonna stay as military districts
And we're gonna make hanging that traitor rag an act of high treason

this

>exhibit A that mjolnir pendants are for autistic homos

Depends on the wearer, You see them mostly on:
1) bearmode buffdudes/fatties
2) young metalfans
3) wannabe hippietumblrgrills

>year of our lord 2016
>being a heathen
2 crusades weren't enough I see

this

Fair enough. Guess I'll go back to Kekism

Hur Hur white people don't have culture to appropriate only nig nogs and Indians do

It was a serious question tho
I'm not white and I think it looks dope

noone's gonna shame you publicly because cucks, but wearing a religious symbol only because it looks cool is just dumb and trashy

What do you think of yuppie white women wearing Indian and African shit? Personally I think you'd look almost as retarded as the neckbeard types that might wear one. It's only acceptable if you're jacked as fuck and are l1 Y-haplogroup

Idc if white people wear dreads or bindis or whatever
Sure if I white dude wears some African garment it might be cringy since it looks like shit on him but you do you

Well if you want to, whatever mang, that's your choice. Most people would probably just think you're a metal head anyway

White girls in bindis look pretty cool desu

t. Pajett

Hammer pendants aren't scandinavian you dumb cunts. The English and Germans wore them. Hammer pendants are GERMANIC, cunt.

>Nordic Germanics aren't Germanic
kek

He didn't say that.

You might be right. It's just phrased poorly. Probably should have said
>Hammer pendants aren't just Scandinavian you dumb cunts. The English and Germans also wore them. Hammer pendants are GERMANIC, cunt.

Nordic Germanics fall under the "Germanic" category you dumb cunt.

Refer to: . Pretty sure the guy I replied to isn't a native English speaker or just has poor composition skills f.a.m. It really could go either way and since at first glance I wasn't going to analyse that shit like a fucking work of classical literature in it's original Latin or Greek text, it wasn't abundantly clear.

What did you say about me? Every post I make is akin to a a piece of Greek Literature. I am a high, superior Nietzschean man, you are but a lowly peasant to my superioriority. I embody civilisation, aryanism, the high classical man, well read, well educated, healthy, and with a strong mind and brain.

From your idiotic writing i propose you are a peasant, a lower class man and a dog lover.

Between dogs and cats my degree of choice is so great that it would never occur to me to compare the two. I have no active dislike for dogs, any more than I have for monkeys, human beings, negroes, cows, sheep, or pterodactyls; but for the cat I have entertained a particular respect and affection ever since the earliest days of my infancy. In its flawless grace and superior self-sufficiency I have seen a symbol of the perfect beauty and bland impersonality of the universe itself, objectively considered; and in its air of silent mystery there resides for me all the wonder and fascination of the unknown. The dog appeals to cheap and facile emotions; the cat to the deepest founts of imagination and cosmic perception in the human mind. It is no accident that the contemplative Egyptians, together with such later poetic spirits as Poe, Gautier, Baudelaire, and Swinburne, were all sincere worshippers of the supple grimalkin.

I have never seen anyone cool wear one of these, and i have seen a ton of spergs wearing it

>Nietzsche
>not decadent degenerate nihilistic filth
wew

>cool is defined about 80% by how much you adhere to social norms
>wearing the symbol of a religion virtually dead for a thousand years that has become a symbol of hate fact groups and demonized isn't cool
Yeah can' see where this comes from at all. Thank God we have the people over at the ADL to set us straight and tell us that virtually all European symbolism is anti-semitic racism
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/summary-view.html?hate_symbol_category=general-hate-symbols#.V-mVyPkrKUk

Quiet. I am a high, proud, Aryan male of the highest fibre. My ancestors are the greeks and the romans, high people, proud, and not decadent like you are.

>using the meme version of "Aryan" that wasn't even what the Nazis followed

I implore you. Stop spreading your decadent filth here. Let me relax and smoke a pipe, complete with my woolen twill suit, while you lounge around in dirty casual wear.

>acts like a decadent nihilistic degenerate
>calls other people decadent filth
Also
>lounging in a suit in your own home
How base. Sad!

>Latsbrah/ The Golden One
>cool

To answer your question nah it's not cultural appropriation and if it was you shouldn't care. The only thing you should care about is do you like it and how can you wear it well.

Do you senpai don't give a shit about other people

post pic

Okay

>eurasian of the year
what the fuck, who is giving these awards

She's a super qt. Too bad she had the crazy gook mom and the mentally ill Jewish father. Turned out crazy as fuck and also went on facialabuse

A day will come where we wipe our asses with your sorry union rag.

youtu.be/dKMTu1GDi_w
Most /aesthetic/ rebellion of that century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mjölnir#Archaeological_record

It's awful. It will make you look like a metalhead or comic book nerd.

which may be good if you're a metalhead and going for that edgy aesthetic

youtube.com/watch?v=Mz_GLcumolw

yeah that's like 8 on the autistic scale