Uniqlo Uuuuuu

So, new lemait collaboration is coming soon - who is waiting for it? What actuall lemair uniqlo cllab - was it good? I heard sweaters were amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/UniqloU/sp/us/menswear/#
uniqlo.com/UniqloU/us/
styleforum.net/t/452030/lemaire/975
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, post your uniqlo u grails, friendos.

Colors are greate once again

Thse look amazing! What's the drop date?

>grails
you don't know what that word means

Coat looks pretty good.

mid october

Can we expect sneakers? This comes up in Google together with uniqlo U press shoots.

no, for sure

uniqlo.com/UniqloU/sp/us/menswear/#

Jun's uu was better

Might grab a black pullover hoodie, provided you fucclords don't buy out everything from the hype.

Never been disappointed by the uniqlo stuff that I have so far (windproof sweatpants, socks, graphic tee) so some new f/w basics from this collection would be great, as uni is leaving me broke as hell.

this. ppl use that word waaayy too easily these days

they shouldve done it as uniqlo uuuu
only in big guy sizes

and what about nonbasic?

That blocktech trenchcoat looks good, wish it was longer, but would cop.

What exactly is Uniqlo U supposed to be? Is it just a collab with Lemaire again?

Pretty much yes, but now the whole collab thing will be going under the line in which Lemaire is a director. It means long time relationship between the both.

does any of you have an educated guess whether it's going to be sold out instantly or if it'll be there for days before getting sold out? i'm thinking about buying a down jacket, but have really no experience with uniqlo what so ever and i have no idea how hyped uniqlo u is

also, how are uniqlo's (down) jackets in size? I'm somewhere inbetween M and L, but I was planning on getting L as an M jacket can be a bit tight

The speed of selling is based on the whole run. The winter collab was limited so it gone fast. The summer one has a big run to reach every single store so it was there for some time.
The U thing is announced as limited but is has no huge letters indicating that it's Lemaire so really I don't know what to expect.

That brown hoodie is the only thing I really want. I hope no one else likes it

fuck where can I get those sneakers

kek

>collaboration
it's not a collaboration, he's working for them now

They remind me of archive Lemaire hightops, but they are def from the U line — look at the rectangle lace holes, the same ones go through the whole collection, in this hoodie for example

it's just a fucking hoodie jesus christ you people are hype victims

Is it going to match the regular uniqlo stuff in terms of presentation and price, or is it going to get some separate attention as maybe a more upscale and more expensive collection?

But there's no footwear announced on Uniqlo's website

i don't think it's going to be as hard to get

the collection will actually be carried (albeit not the full line) by a lot of smaller uniqlo stores, not just major ones like we've seen the last few times

there should be a thing on the internet somewhere that will tell you whether the stores around you will have it

Prices are listed uniqlo.com/UniqloU/us/ they p much the same as usual uniqlo stuff. All cashemere stuff is pricey though

They might be saving them for the next release. Maybe some issues with the production, I don't know.

Depends on what you mean. Right now aside from some pants/jeans, an oxford, and maybe a bomber, I can't afford much else - I'm looking at Frank & Oak and COS for that stuff too. I want a competent weatherproof/waterproof 3/4 length coat of some kind like what Veilance has, but there's no way I can afford that. Not looking at Uniqlo or any of these budget brands for performance stuff like that either.

Same with me and the black one lol.

Basic hoodies that don't fit like a trashbag are usually overpriced (Reigning Champ, APC), I'm mainly considering this one because it's cheap and I want to try out Uniqlo x Lemaire stuff. It's being offered and I don't have any hoodies, so why not?

Is the 'female' model in the all white outfit wearing shoes? Its difficult to tell if theyre just generic ones or not.

Is it acceptable to wear cheaper basics with high end stuff? Got a really nice Undercover coat from my trip to Japan, but need some stuff to basic stuff to accompany it. Don't really have enough money to invest into Acne basics (wear their tees though, but sweats are too expensive) and RC doesn't fit me that well.

Is there actually any confirmation if UUUU is higher quality (kind of black label) or same as rest of UC?

I like the look but im dissapointed that this collection is significantly more expensive than their regular stuff.

Kind of sucks.

bane?

same quality as normal qlo, different designs.

that's how all the collabs have been.

meh ill pass

most of those you can get in better quality and better design from your local army surplus store

they look like a white version of the taller ones in the back of this pic

I actually bought the one that already released
the one they are advertising looks more like a mac though, rubberized for the rain.

I'd be pretty excited for the shoes
basically converse with a filled in silhouette so not-manlets can wear them without them turning into gunboats.

This is a nice surprise. But I wonder why there is no news on them yet.

The question is will it last long tho?

of course it is. Acne quality is on zara lvl, btw, there is no need to spend your money on it.

styleforum.net/t/452030/lemaire/975

Definitely from the showroom. Hope they make it to production.

>I've never owned acne

Iv got HEART sweatshirt,grey basic hoodie, wool pants and im thinking about shearling. Jackets and coats are ok, nothing special but accepteble. Hoods, sweats and jeans are meh, generyric zara shit. Also, my friend got their adrians - daamn, thats, my man, shitty snakers.

I need that puffy jacket Veeky Forumsmily

Grill?

What happened, how did ro ho's disappear and get replaced by kids that are hyped about fuckin uniqlo???

The former at least was quality craftsmanship and represented avant-garde design, whether it was ones cup of clothing or not...but Uniqlo is just basic, cheap clothes.

I bought one of the tshirts last time, wish I bought more it's really nice.
Will buy some more this time

Famalamdingdong I am really liking this coat. When will there be more photos of it in the other colors?

The two photos OP posted show it in brown.

i think you're underestimating zara. sure the designs can be pretty fuccboi but construction and materials are p quality. not quite on acne's level, but close

That's strange, the brown listed as "olive" on the site.
I have the experience when olive turns brown on the photos so I wonder what is real color of this thing.

here are some other items in olive, for reference.

>Is it acceptable to wear cheaper basics with high end stuff?
what the fuck is wrong with you asking shit like this

>ro
Lmao.

I may say its olive

Is it not going to be a limited time thing? Would you guys still buy it since everyone else would probably be wearing it too

>complains about fa not buying designer clothes
>doesnt know who Christophe Lemaire is

Looks boring and boxy like the usual Uniqlo garbage. This is such a disappointment. Nothing like the last Lemaire collab.

It's limited as always. Who cares, what wearing others?

If you don't see rework of the statement lemaire pieces you have to learn about christophe works some more.

I don't need to learn shit to know this is a million times worse than the last lemaire collab.

If you need plain basics, this is probably gonna interest you. But there is nothing in here that will grab someone's attention, ever.

dont think you understand the point of this m8
the clothes are supposed to look like uniqlo, thats what this whole thing is about, lemaire designing uniqlo clothes, the lemaire collabs on the other hand was him making his lemaire style clothes, just using uniqlo to make and distribute it
your point is essentially like complaining that his work for hermes or lacoste wasnt 'lemaire' enough for you, which is completely missing the point

Anyone has experience how to ship Uniqlo to countries they dont ship to ?
They dont ship to Czech Republic YET they ship to fucking Slovakia

There should be a definition on what is "basics" because cashmere turtleneck sweater doesn't seem basic to me.

I understand the point. I just think it's a boring point. This is why Uniqlo is doing shitty in the US. This brand is just boring, boxy, and overpriced. Their fall/winter clothes is also way too warm for the weather we are getting. They had huge markdowns last year, I'm sure it will happen again with this collection.

Use proxy, my man.
You say BOXY, like its something bad, lol. BTW, all their clothes is slim as fuck.

Boxy is bad. Clothes fit like typical Chinese made garbage.

No, its not bad. Chines clothes fits different. And uniqlo is not boxy, at all.

lol

Get rekt, my little black boy.

Will probably only pick up another black sweatshirt as the uniqlo ones usually fit alright on me, and black sweatshirts are prettymuch the only thing I wear.

I want this. Is it really that bad.

I mean, this is mass market wool coat - is it bad?

>it aint gon' suck itself

went from full collection at three stores to 2 stores in nyc, classic shit allocations
it's literally all the same shittier quality ones theyve been putting out in stores/online, not only that, the fit is going to be atrocious for some items (ie. coats)
fyi uniqlo shoes are shit and will murder your feet
will look and feel like shit irl
but the last lemaire collab was also shit lmao
yes it's boxy, it's uniqlo
stay slav my friend
it's bad my man
>tfw youll never see another ucxuq

>A FUCKING TRIP

Drop trip boi.

so sorry for you

BUMP

Quality and constrution are pretty solid.

why then everyone says its shit?

It's good for the price. What do you expect for 130€ coat? You guys are sometimes really damn autistic.

Have the coat in brown. Its completely solid for a basic coat. There is nothing wrong with it, functional outside and inner pockets, collar can be turned up and tied off with a scarf, etc.

How could they know quality when collection is not released?

Its made by uniqlo, so quality is the same, as always.

people get hella mad at uniqlo for some reason

>for some reason
Why?
Is it as bad as hm, zara etc?

nah it's better than both and it's adequately priced too (unlike zara)

It's the same as with the sports fans, there is no logical reason to hate the other team, you just hate it because you're in the "H&M" team.

They released a cashmere coat that is almost surely the same design as the one modeled but with rubberized coating to turn it into a macintosh

This one?

Idk. I want good coat. Is it good? Or its good only for 130 euroshekels?

thanks guys. i hope it wont be too hard to get it online as that will be my only opportunity. i live in a small town in scandinavia

Uniqlo's EU webstore doesn't really sell stuff out that quickly. You should be fine

Honestly boring, their last collection>

Yep, "Chesterfield Coat'