What's the male equivalent of whorecore

what's the male equivalent of whorecore

spray on jeans

Chadwave

Skinny jeans, a white "longline" t shirt, a skinny fit bomber jacket and adidas shoes. Paired with a really shitty HY or a top knot

topkek, it fits the description perfectly.

Idk, but I just had sex with two dudes (was supposed to be only one, found out there were two when i got into the room, and he was fucking black on top of that) in a hotel room for 200 USD. I mostly wear skater shit or 90s seinfeld core.

I've seen this style too much

(You)

chads for sure.

always dressed to show off quads, biceps and pecs, usually have tan and hairless bodies and meticulously groomed eyebrows and facial hair.

they project the same aura of vanity and sex obsession, only it centers on enhancing masculine features.

what's whorecore

streetwear

Isn't it obvious?

tfw this is me

Top lel

prep

This

Why is this thread full of school shooter type cuckolds who are jealous of people in fast fashion streetwear getting poon? You guys claim to not dress for girls, yet are thirsty for them. I don't understand.

Vineyard Vines, Chubbies, and degenerate cuckservative fashion.

streetwear is shit
kys

But streetwear is fashion for people who wants to get quick poon. Dressing in full rick makes you look autistic, and therefore girls will not want to date you.

>full rick
>not streetwear trash
pick one lmao

I sense the edge in this guy. Dressing in what Veeky Forums considers to be good will not get you any pussy. Other factors such as good physique, good facial aesthetics and gppd personality are also very important, which Veeky Forumsggots don't have.

>1 second apart
top kek

kek

This doesnt look bad

Is that a third nut?

Pretty basic, but that outfit will get more girls than just wearing all black rick like an autistic person, and also the reason that outfit works is because the guy has a nice haircut, good face and good body which Veeky Forums doesnt have. Veeky Forums is full of skinnyfat grinch looking retards who will never get any girls.

Howd u do dis

Get out chad ree.

pretty easy, use different browsers/devices on different ips, prewrite the post on both and hit post, voila