Having a beard

>having a beard

Admittedly, I can't grow a respectable beard but, even if I could I wouldn't. Its unprofessional, makes you look like hipster scum and is simply not Veeky Forums, enough said.

->with beard
>handsome af, girls hit and flirt wit me a bunchies

>no beard
>flabby fat neck and look less attractive, girls look at me less

alright you fucking cunts. let's settle this once and for all. beard or no beard.

kek identity cover blown.

trim the beard to the same length as your hair you faggot stop spamming your picture

that's gay

worth

The first comment is me but, you've changed my mind. If you are a fat or have an undefined chin line you may look better with a beard.

ultra gay.

this looks 500x better. what are the sizes used on the trim?

went no guard on my shaver. that's a few days growth.

Try exercising to gain muscle and lose body fat, you fucking beta

looks gewd, man

>having a beard
>hip
Maybe if you live in Kansas.

>Admittedly, I can't grow a respectable beard but, >even if I could I wouldn't.
Opinion discarded

Honestly, I don't get why you moronic fags get so up in arms over whether or not guys should have facial hair. It's literally a personal choice, and there's no hard and fast rule about what looks good as far as facial hair.
Some guys look better with a beard, some guys look like crap with one and are better off clean shaven.
If it improves your confidence to shave, then by all means shave. If you feel like you look better when hairier, grow a beard. But there's no reason to be condescending about personal preferences.

Y'all envy me

Why do you all have this stupid habit of covering the eyes? You think someone wouldn't be able to recognize you because of a black bar?
You're not a celebrity, noone ginna doxx you for attention whoring your pictures here. Grow a pair.

Nigga you ugly. I ain't envy an ungly motherfucker like u

I am NOT UGLY! Im exotic looking! I am handsome in MY OWN WAY!

It looks good, but 1 cm long it's the limit 4me, longer than that it's homeles/hipster/muslim territory.

Sure, if delusion and myopia are your way.

>2.5 weeks
A-am I gonna make it?

No

Perhaps in a few nore years. At least you look cute. I wish people on this board weren't such spineless cowards regarding face exposure

Are there any special products for beard growth enchancement?

Semen.

if you think this looks good id hate to see what you think looks bad

fucking lol

Genetic modification.

this is Much better, lose the nu male glasses and you're good

Weak connectors. Shave it

Yes. It will take more time.