/FUCCBOI/ general

Hello newfriend, want to ask a question about fashion that you could have just googled? this is your place, don't make shitty threads with shitty questions, we all appreciate it and we will help you on your way to dressing in full rick

Other urls found in this thread:

nudiejeans.com/product/skinny-lin-indigo-legend
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

should I bother buying shoe trees for my sneakers?

if you're gonna wear them it's pointless
if they're going on a shelf for eternity, yeah why not

meh, they're more for leather shoes, and the plastic ones are pointless, need cedar wood ones to absorb moisture

what kind of t shirt is the kid on the right wearing

Are cortezes effay?

wassup ese que paso

Yes, but not in that cw. Get them in white.

How can I tighten the cuffs on my sweatpants? they got pretty loose now and before they just sitted at the ankle

God damn it. I will never fall for "le quality basics" meme again. Got Acne Ace jeans and oh dear is quality SHIT. Thin as holocaust survivor material, loose threads "made-by-subhuman-3rd-world" threads and they smell like they were producd in Chernobyl. Fuck it, even my Uniqlo jeans are better (well not entirely better, but at least they cost 1/4 of Acne).

How do Nike Dunk Highs fit? I wear Stan Smiths US 11

Is there any way other than personally knowing an American to get an item shipped to Europe that only ships within America from Amazon.com?

Do you know any good forums for this kind of thing?

You didn't even follow the meme right retard, acne is known to be bad quality people only buy it for the cut
>acne

When I go to get a haircut, (Not aiming to change look, just need to keep it at the right length) should I go with it already styled and just tell them to make it shorter in the places I want or do I go unstyled and bring pictures?

All black, Grey/white or Olive/white sock darts?

How the heck am I supposed to wear these colours ? The polos and shorts are from a good brand so it feels like a shame to not use them but I can't figure out what goes with that turquoise.

Oh and wearing the polos with the shorts feels kinda matchy matchy and silly.

btw don't ask why I have them

you are the worst turq

When wearing brown leather dress shoes with cream chinos, what color socks should I wear? Grey?

When wearing brown leather dress shoes with navy chinos, what color socks should I wear? Navy?

When wearing black leather dress shoes with navy or charcoal slacks, what color socks should I wear? Black or navy?

>shorts
black tee and white shoes

>polos
black or lightwashed skinny jeans and whatever shoe with no more than 2 colors (ie stan smith, old skool, etc)

please acknowledge the axiom that goes as follows :
"the m89 lined vest is the pinnacle of man made aesthetics"

Anyone have suggestions on who makes comfy hoodies?
Being Veeky Forums is nice, but looking for something that feels like being wrapped in a warm blanket

Where can I get a decent pair of jeans for every day wear? I have a pair of SLP jeans, but I don't want to be wearing those every single day.

Speaking of jeans, why is everyone suddenly turning against Acne's quality? I've had mine for two years and there aren't any flaws in them, save normal wear and tear. And I wore the shit out of them.

One last thing. Who sells a /light/ biker jacket/top thing (SLP sold one at one point and I don't know what to call it, so I can't find it anywhere) I can wear as a layering piece? It's not cold enough to warrant wearing a full-on jacket.

thanks m8s.

even Gildan, just size up at least one size, for the really comfy oversized fit, size up two

so either get that, if you want cheap (don't get H&M or similar, it will be thinner, worse quality, only more expensive)

if you don't mind spending a little, go for Reigning Champ or some shit like that

Damn. $170 for a hoodie is a bit rich for me.
I was thinking around half that at most.
But thanks for the suggestions, I'll check out Gildan

Want to wear timbs but I'm white any advice on how to not look like I'm trying to look like a nigga

Can 5'8 manlets wear overcoats?

How does enfin levé fit?

Any decent online clothing retailers that ship to Canada without outrageous shipping costs? I already use ASOS from time to time

How do I wear brown boots?

get non-yellow ones. i wear black and brown timbs (from continental europe though, here it's a white-girl thing)

Pictures always worked better for me
Otherwise the hoes just fuck it up, although I usually go to cheaper barbers, so if it's a barber you're used to and who you trust it may be different

yes, but only if theyre higher than mid leg such as your pic.

Anyone have a pic of this 1 guy wearing I think a raincoat that was oversized and red? Background was all red too.

forwarding service. quite common.

check out american giant as well

anything but black

Are boost soles good or overrated?

>tfw ugly

what do bois

Godtier comfort, But hyped by kanye dick riders.

very comfy, but they make the shoe length longer and the silhouette more bulky. i wear a 10.5 @ 5'10 so i don't want anything clown like as is.

What is a outfit you can never go wrong with? (Anything with a jacket?)

I need help with jeans.
Basically I have quite thin legs after the knees, but damn tights I got from swimming and jogging I can't take away. So though my legs are slim, I can't wear skinny jeans. Sizing up means waist is too big. Can somebody help me with good pair of jeans? Opening should be smaller since I like tucking jeans into my boots.

Should I bother with shoe trees if I never wear these shoes?

I can fit in a half size down but it's a little snug

Is there a name for this type of jacket?

My head is huge but my shoulder and torso are not very wide. what should I do. I have good aesthetics but like I look weird when I wear tight clothes

Parka

tapered legs, dude
Levis 508 for regular fit and 512 for slim fit are basic examples

not really necessary but then again shoe trees aren't really necessary for most shoes unless they're some nice leather that you want to keep crisp
you're always gonna get at least a little creasing, it just depends whether you care

Thank you

w2c

are they ever gonna re-stock these, fuck sakes

Ryan Gosling actually looks like a complete and total tryhard faggot here

this is the set of a movie. they're wearing their characters clothes

t. salty poor

Are the rothco lightweight tactical boots good alternatives to Nike sfb?

Sorry no pic I'm on phone

Ryan Gosling elf lookin ass

should i wear my sherpa denim collar popped or not

do whatever makes you feel most confident.

Anyone have experience with zara trousers whats the quality like?

i have 4 pair of jeans from the time when colored jeans were in, so quite a few years back

i bought 4 pairs in the same shop at the same time, 2 pairs were cheaper, the other 2 were more expensive

the 2 cheaper ones are shyte, one of the back pockets has fallen off from both after a few wears, i'm not exaggarating things, the pockets literally fell off on the street kek

it's an easy fix, but i have never experienced anything like this with anything before

draw your consequences, since then i haven't bought anything there

>Dr. Denim
>Levi's
>Uniqlo
Which are best jeans in this price category?

thats really not the kind of answer i was looking for

looking for pants just a tad tighter than the Uniqlo Skinnies. I had a pair from them that were perfect from a few years ago, but then I bought a new one and they're definitely more loose. somewhere between 510's and uniqlo skinnies/511s I guess

What do you feel you look better in then

How do I clean white canvas tennis shoes?

If you could find brown or tannish straight/skinny corduroy pants to wear with the polos, I see a potential good fit. Regular white or black v-neck would look good with the shorts

Can somebody recommend Veeky Forums basketball shoes?

Adidas Kobe

I have a pair, they look good with skinny jeans

affordable
grey
wool
trousers

or give options ranging from low to high

What do jawnz mean??

Pinroll

i need skinny jeans

how are these
nudiejeans.com/product/skinny-lin-indigo-legend

pls

That scuff on my CPs annoyed me since they are only few months old. Used angelus white paint and Q tips to apply it, like 8 very thin layers between the photos

...and after. Looks pretty ok on foot, cant really tell what areas have paint and what don't

that looks disgusting

Jesus christ dude.
Until you understand you can't be fashionable until you develop your own style you won't look good in either, popped or not. The two can be used interchangeably for different occasions, but if used solely in an objective manner for fashion (where objectivity I find has no space to some extent) you will look like an autist trying too hard.

If that's not the answer you are looking for, and basically the entire thread then holy shit pal go back to talking to the helper in Forever 21 because he will offer an infinitely better opinion than you will find on Veeky Forums.org.

W2C a green parka without the fur rim on the hood for up to £200?

Lands End for daddycore apparently
Wool trousers appear quite expensive

Where to get some decent black jeans? I've been looking at N&F, Nudie and Cheap Monday.

N&F pictures look horrible(what's with all the baggy pants and all the stacks) and Nudies. I just can't decide

Getting some of the mesh tokyo NMDs off grailed, they're slightly used and have some dirt. Saw some video where i guy cleaned his NMDs in the washing machine with a little detergent, is there any reason I couldn't do the same thing with a tide pod?

have you tried walmart

>implying you know fashion

Then you can go fuck yourself

I have to pick one of those to get for free. Which one?

01 of 02

What's the consensus on Scapa and Antartex sweaters? I thrifted one of each the other day haven't had the chance to wash them or try them on so i'm curious.

What style is Acne Studio's? I like their outfits and try to recreate them.

Brands similar to them? I already look at A.P.C, Margarett Howell, Cmmn Swdn, Our Legacy, Robert Geller / Stephan Schneider

Shit quality picture

But I have an even worse shit quality stain on my shoe, how do I remove it?

I've heard bleach and amonia may work on it, but I haven't tried that yet

Any places/websites where I can find Asian fashion, but with actual quality?

grey senpai

please give me a link to some WOOL trousers that's in the $0 - $99 price range

i would really fucking appreciate it

>bleach and ammonia
One or the other, don't be a dumbass

I've recently been considering getting a pair of Buttero Tanino calfskin sneakers but I'm unsure whether to go for black or white. What does Veeky Forums think looks better?

>Russiaboos
lmfao

jacket is shit and Russia is shit

the whole gosha jewshinsky thing is overdone and banal anyway

>$0

I would appreciate the shit out of that too

Try ASOS

I'm a guy with slightly wide hips, what can I do to minimize the appearance of wide hips? I try to avoid layering clothes that drape over like that, but any tips help.

pls