Tattoo thread

tattoo thread

p

hereforthejobinterview.jpg

you know i dont think ill ever stop feeling bad for that woman i mean youd have to be pretty dumb but still

If i remember correctly she had become mentally dependant on her boyfriend and started doing shit like this to keep him

mental illness

MC Ride's tattoos are fucking goals

His aesthetic is flawless

lmao

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Tattoos on blacks always look bad

I never known that he has that satanic tattoo in his back, I love it.

Really nigga

even worse
she met him on the internet and got this tattoo the very first day they've met in real life. and he was the one who's done it.

Got this done last week, looks a bit distorted in the pic cause it wraps around my arm.

Inb4 cut your nails yeah I did

1st sleeve

2nd sleeve

did you come up with the design ? I think it would've been better without the second bottom half

edgelord tattoos

That overgrowth tattoo's gonna be real sad when that game never comes out.

Silly user, he's black. Next you'll tell me he's racist too.

Thanks for proving my point

lmao a mandala

MY BACK BONE SLIP LEFT TO THA DEATH

That's the band, venom if I'm not mistaken.

how does Veeky Forums feel abt stick and poke tattoos? theyre really big at my school.

my friends and i did them in high school

personally I think they're fad that won't last very long, since it's mostly popular with (like you mentioned) highschool and college students who are into the whole diy scene. I also think they look awful, but I also don't have tattoos. Thinking of getting some line art stuff on my ribcage under my arm at some point though.

MC ride or die homie

more effay then the dragons and geometric frost trolls or whatever most people usually get. If it fits your aesthetic then it works

and to this day they have been together with a daughter living a pretty happy and comfy life

What do you think about tattoing this tarot card in my chest?
I'm not really sure, but the tattoo has a lot of meaning to me

>theyre really big at my school.
Holy shit
And yeah, handpoke tattoos can be amazing when they're properly made

to be fair that's right
she's the rare case when such stunt worked out just fine

explain us which meaning is has to you

because if you're willing to have The Fool tattoed on your chest, you'll be asked that a lot, better start practicing right now

Veeky Forums will love this

fuck, but the meaning for me come from all the way when i was in sixth grade, i dont want to tell all my fucking life, can i say shit like means everything and nothing at the same time?

this is effay as fuck

go for it

thanks

better work on some more sound explanation to cut answers and save the deeper meaning for closer friends. i mean it's a tarot card, even if it doesn't have 'the fool' written, it's still easy to recognize. people will be curious, hell even i am a bit right now

wasn't it released like three years ago or something?

It's on Alpha for around my whole life

Doesn't matter for me. Surname means "Hare" on my lang. Wanted antropomorph, did it.

yeah I came up with the top one and wanted to add to it a bit. Cheers for the advice

Unfinished

awful

As someone who loves whales I just wish id came out with this idea first, looks amazing imo

wow you look out of shape

needs loomis

Looks very flat and turdlike

Where to find more designs like pic related?

Got this done last friday

looks sick

d a m a g e d

vk com (slash) uspehink

Mine

classic

Thinking about getting this it's from the Voyager Golden Record

It's a nice conversation starter and a cool minimalistic design, I'd say go for it.

fucking awful. also the one you posted isn't even scaled correctly and without the lines nobody could identify them.

if you choose this redditcore tattoo, at least do it right.

infinite neck tattoos are a Veeky Forums staple

pretty fly
I do indeed love this
lmao back at it again with this one
this guy does amazing work
this is dope

Im thinking about getting the wing on my forearm, probably in a more blue scale of colours to match other tats. Thoughts?

My custom tarot card

looks awful baka senpai
like someone doodled it on with a sharpie

ishmael?

what is up with this meme

w2c shirt

Hasn't a similar idea already been posted here a while ago? I may be wrong. Sick anyhow homie, where would you get it?

There's something wrong with the upper hand. It's not the index finger, did you want it like that on purpose?

yo, that's pretty sick

requesting the one where there's a woman holding a bow to her chest and a man is holding the string about to shoot her

>he fell for the tarot card meme

HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Sick.

How does effay feel about flower tattoos?

post neck/face tattoos

Just posting random stuff I like now

Whale looks rapey with those eyes and that grin.

Well done flowers like this and are great.
You see a lot of shitty flowers tho.

Theres this new trend of getting tattoos that are stencilled directly from leaves that I think looks pretty rad. Pic related

another. They do actual flowers too, I just happen to have leaf pics

B A S I C

recent cop