Fashion advice

What's the most important fa that you can share

Wear clothes don't let them wear you
Be confident
Don't talk urself into wearing something
Stay hydrated

this

Clothes are about expression, dont mute your expression based on other people's opinions

Stay Clean and Stay healthy, confidence will follow

confidence is absolutely paramount
a good fit can be completely ruined by being awkward and self conscious

confidence firstly
secondly, denim jeans don't always go with everything

Bumping for the lurkers

the sooner you go full rick the better

disagree

u wrong in lyef pal
time to invest

True

Understand yourself

/thread

The things I wish I would have known sooner:
>Work out
>Practice amazing hygiene
>Develop your own style
>Save up for the items you really want

when you're into your 40s, wear full yohji

never. ever. fucking wear black shoes with blue jeans.

wear black shoes with blue jeans

helmut lang would like a word

If you wear a shirt or pants always get the most comfortable fitting but smallest sixe you can fit in

lose weight and dress like asian people

How long did it take you to realize what looks good and what doesn't? I'm still unsure whether I should buy more interesting pieces or stick to basics for longer time.

It's a good idea to mainly stick to basics, but buy a few interesting pieces. Your personal style will develop/change over time and you could always grow out of something, that's just the nature of fashion.

buy your size

You're confidence rocks your outfit, not the other way around.
Want to spice up a boring outfit? More. Layering.
Denim on denim works now, but sparingly.
Don't be afraid of others' opinion of you. If you love your outfit and show it, they will, too.
You only need three ties in my opinion: burgundy, navy, and slim black. For the burgundy and navy, I like knit ties, but that's just a preference.
On knit: knit is great for fall. Beanies, sweaters, jackets, socks, whatever; rock knit in the fall.
Probably most importantly and I can't stress this enough: buy your size. Know your measurements. Get your suits tailored. Hell, get whatever you want tailored.
When getting a denim jacket, size down. Slim look is perfect for the denim jacket, and no one wants to see a baggy one.
Vary your socks. Have ankle ones for low sneakers. Have colorful dress socks to spice up an outfit. ONLY WEAR WHITE SOCKS WHEN EXERCISING.

>>/r/mfa my friend

i cant fucking understand where the 'only wear white socks when exercising' came from.
the amount of exceptionally looking fits with white socks is huge

So I have this thing where there's this cheesy stuff on the underside of my dick. It went away but now my junk smells terrible and the underside of my dick is always red.

I also have ass cheese.