You had one job, Apple

As a long time apple fan boy, this is just fucked up:

> announces completely dope jet black color

BUT

> removes headphone jack
> asks people to use a case without a case
> can be scratched with a penny in a pocket

Are there any Veeky Forumsndroid phones over that look nearly as good?

S7 edge

The new Nexus 5

OnePlus 3 by a long shot

no microSD slot...

G5 if you buy the extended warranty.
S7 if you can stomach the HORRIBLE bloat.
Sony's most newest one(Z5?) if you can afford it.

>S7 if you can stomach the HORRIBLE bloat.

The bloat's not that horrible anymore. You can disable most of the samsung apps and touchwiz looks /okay/ now, I use an icon pack and launcher though.

>> asks people to use a case without a case
What did he mean by this

imo the s7 edge looks way better, but I'm getting the iphone only because I like the front camera better.

It really makes one ponder.

Apple did fucking great

Maybe poor people will stop buying phones they can't afford now

Poor people? Phone prices don't matter at all. Maybe it's different outside the US.

Gold oneplus 3

recently switched from android to iphone and front camera was actually one of the big reasons lol

I think I want to switch too. Main reason is for iMessage and 4-5 year support

>Buying any iphone post-jobs era

lol kek lel rofllmao

here iphone 7 costs more than average month wage, people buy it to simply show they can afford phone like that
tim cook approves

The problem is the memory management and how slow the phone gets over a few months, its still a lot better than it used to be tho.

What did they do thats >fucking great

just bought this for 300$ at aliexpress, not sure if effay but cheap, well built and with good specs

Too bad the V20 doesn't look this good

Enjoy having to use shitty bluetooth headphones

Surprised no one voted Asus Zenfone 3, the zenfone 2 was amazing in terms of raw power and performance for the money.

This, iPhones used to be a status symbol back in the day now they're the most basic bitch phone out there to the point where even immigrants fresh off the boat are rocking some kind of iPhone.

The only people who are proud of their expensive phone, in my experience are very very poor.

this

THIS DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FASHION

sage and report

Im keeping my 6S Plus for at least another year, still fast as fuck and none of the updates blew me away.

Same with my stainless steel Apple Watch, I don't know who the fuck approved the new version of the watch to look the same just thicker, if they couldn't keep it the same thinkness or slimmer then the technology wasn't ready.

Yeah, WTF LG? The V10 was a sexy piece of tech. The V20 looks like the most generic phone on the market.

Too bad its expensive as fuck for the specs. Its got supposedly amazing build quality and everything works and fits together as good as the iphones(but with all the benefits of being android)

nice bezel on the bottom + placement of home button
lol htc deserves to go out of business

just buy an iphone at this point

What's a phone that's actually comfy to hold? The 3GS was perfect; everything these days is thin and flat which doesn't contour at all.

a 64 GB Iphone 6 would be twice the price for similar specs, and the meizu isn't a bad looking phone either

I can actually afford an iPhone and I still refuse to by one because of the price

iphones used to be a status symbol because we lived in the 2.5 EDGE era, wi-fi wasn't nearly as readily available, the phone had like 4-8gb of memory, and there was no app store.

ergo, it was a completely useless piece of shit phone, and buying one was a complete waste. if you were a regular guy an LG or Motorola phone and an ipod or zune was a much better choice, and if you were a techy guy blackberry was objectively more useful.

Now that the iPhone doesn't totally suck, there's a reason to buy one besides being an Apple stan or proving your parvenu status.

My 3GS would frequently burn my index finger

There was something wrong with the antennas on those things

check out motorola
comfy to hold + next to no bloat