What lighter screams Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1b8HWs7x1Dm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zippo lighters are always nice to have.

no theyre gay

IMCO triplex.

Sleek but utilitarian look.

Fedoralords hate it because you can't do "SWEET ZIPPO TRYCKS" with them.

If you're lighting your own cigarettes you don't belong on this board

any lighter from the 40's to the 70's(besides zippo) always look the nicest.

Omega lighters are one of my favorite

what kind of lighter is that

THIS IS NOT FASHION RELATED

sage and report

White bic lighters and matches are the only Veeky Forums way to light cigarettes

it's a 1960's Newport Omega Lighter

How is it not a fashion, its an accessory.

Not.mine but someone posted a custom Zippo that I still think looks dope

What is the casio of lighters?

this. paper matches, to clarify.

*throws up*

bic

this board is full of tumblr faggots and ugly gay fat unattractive internet "social life" having faggots in disguise

Just as fedora as Zippos.
Get a goddamned Bic, or pic related if you're a slavmeme faggot.

The only lighters that are as fedora as zippos are gun-shaped lighters and bics..

e.g. Every memefag on here (Including yourself) who carries a white one because "teehee rockstars died with one so I'll carry one despite being neither famous nor talented in anything worth becoming famous in teeheeheehee!"

St. Dupont obviously

a little uptight about your lighters eh?

t. white bic carrier.

If you carry around paper matches nobody will think you're cool, they'll think you're a pretentious faggot, which you are

Vietnam Zippo

I have a similar one with butterflies. It had no gas but used to spark but it recently fell so now its kind of hard to open

This

>gay
>fashion

exactly, user, that's why they're perfect.

Once you're past high school, no one gives two fucks about what lighter you use. People just buy the first disposable they see at the till.

And the only people that believe the white lighter myth are fucking embryos.

Here is Kurdt Cobeaner's heroin kit that was with him after his untimely murder. Bic's confirmed Veeky Forums/ if you like Kurdt or whatever. its like just, my opinion man.

another pic, another bic.

Flint and steel

Didn't he kill himself? Also white bics are extremely unlucky

Yep, with a shotgun straight to his face.

>t. zippo user
they give you paper matched for free at the gas station, theres nothing that shows you care less

cringed

just chill

im laughing so hard

Idk about lighters but these dubs scream effay

beat up brass Zippo

bic outside, zippo at home.
also stole marlboro from dad, i smoke gauloises usually

What language is that?

georgian

i-is it effay?

No shit? Cool. You from one of the bigger cities like Tbilisi or Batumi? What's the average price of cigarettes there?

And what are those grape juice confectionery things that they sell? Always see them hanging on strings outside of shop fronts.

*that are sold there, excuse me

Oh cool, it seemed like a curvier greek at first glance.

i live in small city between imereti and kartli actually.
and idk what you mean. ive never seen stuff like that hanging here...

You like where you live?

Just found it, called churchkhela.

Is the Georgian language comparable to any other?

Sorry to ask all of these questions, have just been very interested in the country.

>You like where you live?
could be worse..
and churchkela is delicious af, its made of grape and flour paste + nuts
>Is the Georgian language comparable to any other?
not so much, probably some similarities to basque alphabet and thats it

>Sorry to ask all of these questions, have just been very interested in the country.
ask wahetever u want

>What's the average price of cigarettes there?
4 gel for parliaments, /sobranie, davidoff(tipsfedora), etc
3 for gauloises and luckies, kent,winston...
2.50 for lm, viceroy
also 1 gel = 2.50 euros

Always have to wonder what it'd be like in a place like Moldova or Uzbekistan.

That sounds fucking delicious, though. Probably a long shot in hell finding that stuff at an international food market, might as well try to make it myself.

Man, I know fuck all about basque. Had always wondered if it was similar to Estonian.

Tangerines is a good movie if you're into shit like that.

Thanks, man. Do you have a good deal of privacy there? Are people relatively friendly in general or do they mostly keep to themselves?

Man, those exchange rates. Have always wanted to try Sobranies, highest up the tier I got were Nat Sherman's. Why is Davidoff a fedora cig?

Again thanks for being so chill about the questions. You guys are cool.

Benedict Medal? Cool. Wouldgivetofirstbornsonforhisconfimation/10

>Tangerines is a good movie if you're into shit like that.
ive seen it like 3 times already cuz it was filmed in georgia, and been aired on tv many times when it came out.
>Are people relatively friendly in general
yep, like 99 of time
>Man, those exchange rates. Have always wanted to try Sobranies, highest up the tier I got were Nat Sherman's. Why is Davidoff a fedora cig?
sobranie isnt that good actually, its literally cig you should smoke with tea, and davidoff? idk its way too ,, classy gentleman''
>Again thanks for being so chill about the questions. You guys are cool.
y-you too

Man kickass, only ever spoke to one other person who'd seen it. Have you ever seen Black Cat White Cat?

That was the impression I got. Talked to a few people from there and they were nothing but nice and open.

Actually kind of know what you mean with the Sobranie, always drank tea with Nat Sherman's, coffee made them taste weird.

Here I am smoking Bali Hai cigs and can't stop. They're wrecking my taste buds but they taste so good.

Keep on trucking, man.

just a cheap normal one that u buy with ur cigs at the shop lol

What lighter is expensive while not looking any better than a normal lighter and allows the owner an unearned sense of superiority over others? I don't know, why don't you buy the $100 Supreme lighter.

vocaroo.com/i/s1b8HWs7x1Dm

enjoy your chink shit, the real IMCO is out of business since 2012

wick lighters are superior to bic and other disposables. the flame is more tolerant in wind and literally lasts for centuries. matches is hopeless in wind and can burn your fingers pretty bad.
pic related is from cartier. i think it's sexier than a trench lighter, unless you're really into steampunk.

i have this in brushed steel

That's why you get used ones

Pink 7-11 brand lighters

cheap ass convenience store bics are like the least fedora/tryhard lighter in existence, wtf are you talking about...

Hemp wick

Then again everyone on here will conclude that tobacco is more effay than weed

>and literally lasts for centuries
???

neat looking lighter though

>smoking

/thread

>implying nigger-rigged mk with 6 inch flame isn't most Veeky Forums in existence

This. Zippps are great.

The Chinese ones aren't too bad, but is correct, especially if you want a streamline model.

ayy

where u from tho?
btw trangeries is like reproduction of movie about nazi and soviet soldiers in same situation, no idea what it is called tho

12 year old memories of learning how to make a mini flamethrower on youtube kek

>smoking

> Not Smoking.

Shit, didn't know this thread would still be up. I'm from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Didn't even know Tangerines was based off of another movie. My first thought was Into the White but that's with a group of British and German soldiers getting stranded in a cabin in Norway.

Have you seen 12? I know a lot of people hate Nikita Mikhalkov, but loved the hell out of that movie. It's a re-imagining of 12 Angry Men, which I still haven't seen.