Need a hair cut. What do? Was thinking fade on sides keep it long on top. I know I have a babyface...

Need a hair cut. What do? Was thinking fade on sides keep it long on top. I know I have a babyface, I can still pull bitches tho haha. Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

grove.co/catalog/product/aromatherapeutic-argan-oil-citrus-ginger?offer=pla-yjwp5&utm_content=acure-organics&utm_source=pla&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pla&v=825&gclid=CjwKEAjwjqO_BRDribyJpc_mzHgSJABdnsFWNfq_tGyzfYV56BFh6XLudNwN9mgRsyWFopv5h-vrkRoCD-jw_wcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao @ getting defensive before even getting a fucking reply

Usually I kinda just spike it up n let it dry. No gel or nothing, also I usually wear a hat when I'm out. Help me out Veeky Forums, usually I just buzz it, but that really brings out my babyface

boi you mean you need a headcut with your baby fat faced looking aah shaking my head

what a worthless thread.

Roast me boys!

I hope that someone paid you a large amount of money to fuck up your arm like that.

Any real advice?

Common Veeky Forumsggots, I just left my fiance, trying get a fresh cut. Help me out

Keep roasting me. Just tell me howta cut it haha

When's your next mixtape senpai

the only thing you need to cut is your wrists

I bet you talk like youre black

OP what the fuck is on your arm?

No joke but that is one of the worst tattoos I've ever seen. It's exactly the kind of thing that parents warn their kids against. Holy shit OP seriously, it's like something that you'd drawn on the back of your school book at 16. The kinda thing you scribble down and when someone asks to see it you're embarrassed cause it's so fucking shit.

Good grief OP you're a mess.

Look at that arm. I am actually properly cringing. Just fucking look at it.

fetal alcohol syndrome

your mother being a drunken whore made you look like potato for the rest of your life

no one takes you seriously when they look at your face.

worst ink i have seen in my life
im actually annoyed by how bad it is

Keep it coming boys

the fuck is this

Slav-chav core
Please behead yourself

Tf is up with your hair, you got the same texture as a gook mate. I would give you some advice but you are being a cunt so you can go fuck yourself

i can't figure it out what it is

Lol how am I being a cunt? I just don't mind being roasted. I do ok in life

Keep the buzzcut, it suits your tryhard attitude. Nothing else anyone can tell you will help your lopsided down syndrome face, especially when you post pictures of some roastie instead of your face, dick wad.

>android
>duck face in evey picture
>fat ugly bitch in your bed

Ouch, you guys are brutal
Only pic I could find of me wit a buzzer

keep posting your girlfriend's ass and i'll give you some advice

Thats my ex, different girl then above

it's a vagina

I'm a nice guy! I swear

looking saggy mane, tiny tits for life yo

I been giving ya tons of of! Just want some advice haha

Eh the one on top had a kid, they different girls tho

Is this a ebic m3m3

Lol you guys are awesome. You know how to pick at someone. I'm impressed, not one bit of advice just straight roasting. I'm trying find some more nudes for ya guys.

get a hitler youth. the in-between you have right now is awful. you look good with a buzz but it makes you more unapproachable.

go to paula's choice website and buy a benzoyl peroxide, a bha lotion and a cleanser and it will heal your face. don't touch your face in any circumstance except to apply that stuff.

if you really want to kill it get some argon oil
grove.co/catalog/product/aromatherapeutic-argan-oil-citrus-ginger?offer=pla-yjwp5&utm_content=acure-organics&utm_source=pla&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pla&v=825&gclid=CjwKEAjwjqO_BRDribyJpc_mzHgSJABdnsFWNfq_tGyzfYV56BFh6XLudNwN9mgRsyWFopv5h-vrkRoCD-jw_wcB

this shit will change your life fuccboi

You're posting too many pics of this guy, it's obvious you're not him

Are you really this mad that he fucked your bitch in his Gucci flip flops?

Thank you! Hitler youth incLol this is actually me man, would you like a time stamp?

Hmm that doesn't look like a vagina

Rate my Hitler youth

Better or nah?

JUST

let it grow and you'll be okay i guess

JUST

This is some cringey shit