Anyone else here went from Veeky Forums to normie?

Anyone else here went from Veeky Forums to normie?

I still have an eye for fashion but I realized that no matter how fun I find fashion, dressing myself in gaudy shit will get me more pussy and validation than an effay fit ever will

Pic related is how I dress to get laid now in the club desu

ye nigga this the kinda shit I rock now. I get more chick's like this and people stopped asking me if I might be gay. Pretty cool to be honest.

Same
Im black tho so now i just wear overpriced shitty jeans and with a t shirt tucked into my designer belt

okay OP here that looks like complete shit senpai and lazy as fuck

im just saying I don't dress like pic related anymore, sorry couldn't find a good pic but this is still not as next level as what I used to wear

I mean I still tailor my fashion sort of what to I actually like, and I keep everything good, but I'm more Reddit mfa now than effay as much as I hate to say it, mainly because the former at least gives some social gains

I have that exact same shirt, I wear it working out and sleeping

I get what you mean. I also stop dressing like the boards authorized uniform from 2012 years ago but I still like the aesthetic from here

I always did it, it's basically fa infused normie. Not tryna make a damn fool of myself by wearing full Rick or heavy duty streetwear or any number shit in my moderately fashionable city.

I know what's in and what's fashionable and how to manufacture an aesthetic, or look, or style, and how to find mine. Basically I dress like a normie havin fun w it

people probably ask if you're gay because of that stance you got there

Nope, never going back. I am in the best shape of my life and my success with the grills continues to increase. My dope ass fits are the grease that makes this shit gel.

dude im just like OP but that just looks like garbage. there's no excuse for looking "normie" here, I think OP is trying to say that dressing effay doesn't maximize social gains
By dressing like this you don't get any social gains at all, you just look lazy and unkept

I get if u don't wanna dress effay because you lack money, interest, or because it doesn't help u socially or whatever, but how tf does this help u

QUINTUPLETS

if you seriously dressed like that pic you need to kys

Quints of truth

Judging by every WAYWT ever, you're better off.

well first year of school I dressed /fa as fuck and this year I just dress meh and I have way more people and girls talking to me this year. not that people didn't talk to me last year. I just noticed a large influx of them when I stopped trying over the summer. it's weird I notice more guys talk to me now too. maybe they were intimidated? how do you explain this.

bail the fuck out, beta cuck.

>will never own either shoe

There is no excuse for this

You're not getting girls or saving money by dressing like this

Just pure laziness
I'd love to see your "effay" fits u had before

have you guys never been to university or something. he's literally dressed like everyone else

You stopped looking like you were going to shoot up the school.

lol

You stopped looking like a pretentious fag. I don't want to associate with someone that lacks so much personality they have to make up with it by dressing loud/fa/whatever you kids call it these days.

Do you really think any normies take someone who dresses gothninja/dadcore/whatever stupid trend seriously? people that dress like that look like a clown and 99% of the time act like god's chosen while in reality are pretty useless nu-males.

It's not just me that thinks that.

this is what I figured. so I just stopped trying

i always find this pic funny because the tags are still on that guy's fuckin windbreaker lmao

Whatever. I dress how I like, I don't act superior, yeah there are times where mentally I say "that person looks like shit" but I don't disregard them as a potential friend or whatever, anyone thinks I look dumb that's fine it's not about them it's about me dressing the way I want to dress and look the way I want to look. My friends aren't Veeky Forums they don't give a shit about how I dress besides the occasional compliment they never mention it.

If the reason I don't make more friends or get a ton of puss is because they don't like the way I dress they're vain trash people and I don't care about them or want to be friends with someone who would so easily disregard another person. Even more vain than people on this board.

>dressing to get pussy
that's why, you made a huge mistake from day one

Only go normie on days where I'm stressed and have to study a lot. The rest I try actively thinking about what I wear.

Also me

If getting friends is only going to happen when I start dressing like every other Chad at my college than I'm good with the ones I have

sup bro

fucking losers lmao.

>not dressing like a ninja

now this is how you get pussy. having muscle. when you have muscle, girls literally don't give a fuck about the way you dress.

/thread

That guy has no legs to go with his unnaturally bulky upper body.

yeah, you get pussy, that's it

i'd rather dress how i want and get a girl who actually likes me

>implying girls like you for anything other than superficial reasons

Huehuehuehue

Are you trying to make this into a meme? I saw this posted before with a similar context post about not being gay

no that's just my personal experience

>>Will always own 4 pairs of DS & used size 11 all Creams only to sell 1

ive never dressed to over the top. the most (((daring))) shit i wear is 1461's and tucking my shirt in to my jeans

i always dress to the setting