Is it effay to be skinny?

Is it effay to be skinny Veeky Forums?
>23yo
>5'9" (175 cm)
>139 lbs (63 kg)
>Ectomorph

Sometimes I feel bad because everyone looks at me as if I had a terminal disease or as if I were on drugs, I go to the gym btw.

you arent even that thin

girl reporting in. I find really skinny guys just as gross as fat guys. it doesn't look healthy and it feels gross to hug. sorry :s

>5'9" (175 cm)
>139 lbs (63 kg)
>"skinny"

lmao

nigger im 64 @ 188cm and i'm not even that skinny looking

He is skeletal you subhuman piece of shit, don't bring your mental illness into this thread.

Girls on average would prefer you to be heavier, and you'll have more trouble being taken seriously romantically as you grow older, but it generally doesn't matter too much. People see you as a twink but it won't hurt your romantic life because women aren't that shallow on average.

Ideally gain weight, but if you don't it's not going to kill you.

>5'9" (175 cm)
>139 lbs (63 kg)
>skinny

jesus christ dont get ahead of yourself

I'm taller and 20 pounds lighter, and am not even that skinny desu

I'm 5'11" and 119 lbs. You aren't skinny

im exactly that weight and height and the bmi is in late teens/early 20's. you are not skinny

How

I'm 189 at like 76 - 77kg and I feel skinny as fuck. Where is all my weight hiding.

someone is a bit chubby

i mean, i'm slim-looking, but when someone brings up weight, nobody believes me until i stand on a scale
being less than 10kg heavier than your girlfriend is kinda awkward
i have really fucking low fat ratio, guess that's the reason, always shiver like a chihuahua when it gets colder

You got me, I'm chubby.

Only a fat person would think that a grown man weighing 60kgs is wrong.

Veeky Forums get the fuck out

it was never effay to be skinny i'm rocking 193 cm and around 58 kg no problems here

how the fuck does the wind not blow you away
you could literally glide like a squirrel if you get clothes baggy enough

not rly xD mostly bcs i don't waer baggy clothes they look weird on me

everything looks weird on you.

nah tight stuff looks okay on me mostly in the worst case IMHO sweatshirts with skinny jeans are always a go to

>I'm taller and 20 pounds lighter, and am not even that skinny desu
in what world

I'm literally the same height and weight but I'm fat as fuck, so he's either not (that) skinny at all or has really dense bones. admittedly I have a bit of muscle under the fat from going to the gym rather irregularly, but still like ~20% body fat, give or take 2%. OP, keep going to the gym I guess, don't get too crazy about it or too down about what others think of you, you're fine as is and remember that muscles and your aesthetics of choice may not match up too well unless you're into Rick and the like. of course, remember to make sure that you're healthy and not suffering some mental or physical stuff.

>mfw 5'10 135lb, still have round belly

you look kinda chubby

that depends on where you live. if you are in a country that is less fat, then it prolly is. if you are in america then hell no, what are you thinking.

btw 183 80kgs give or take and people tell me I'm really skinny and must have a great diet and watch my cals a lot

if you're lower bmi as a guy don't kid yourself everyone thinks you're basically a twink

I'm you but 10 pounds heavier

I don't know is aushwitz fa?

185cm 55kg here
Never had a problem with women. Obviously if you are quite skinny there's going to be a lot of women who want nothing to do with you bc they want a bulkier dude, but most artsy girls actually like it, since Veeky Forums clothes always look better on thin guys. You just gotta have a cool haircut and be reasonably attractive.

we have the exact same bmi and height.

why does it matter

get out fats

6'
165 lbs
Metamorph
Not built

5'9'
114lb
male
Get on my level faggets

Same height but 69kg and dont feel that skinny. Is this just mental illnesss speaking?

6'5
feelsgoodman

Hahaha how is that skinny
Youre healthy bmi

6'3
But long as fuck

You're not skinny, 63kg and 1,75m is pretty normal. I'm almost 180cm and like 55kg.

5'8

6'3
141 lbs (65 kg)
pretty skinny but still could lose a few kg

im 180 cm and im not even that heavy nor do I look that skinny.

hit the gym idiot

180cm, 55kg
It's impossible to gain

i am 175 cm too but 51 kg
i feel very small
i want to gain mass but its so hard

183cm 57kg here, prepared to get hated by amerifats

Same but 6'2.

180cm, 49kg
h- hi?

5'10"
145 lbs

but it's all just muscle so I'm pretty skinny fit

6'0"
170 lbs

Am I thin?

No u fatty

lmao I'm not fat whatsoever.

Yes u are fatty oink oink

ok =D

5'9" 124lb, pectus excavatum
Spooktier reporting in

Not spooktier at all
I'm 5' 11", 130 lb, mild pectus excavatum

6'1
145 lbs
I am right above underweight for bmi. So I guess I'm healthy.

that's really not that thin

>itt people bragging about being unhealthy
you look like shit and normal people laugh at you

>175cm
>actually 174
>67 kg
>actively going for 75

get some help guys

>i have really fucking low fat ratio
Sorry mate it's the opposite.

Muscle is heavier than fat and more compact. If you don't look that skinny and yet you weight little, there's a high chance you have very little muscle mass.

>guess that's the reason always shiver like a chihuahua when it gets colder
Muscle is what generates heat in your body. If you shiver like a chihuahua it's more likely because you're a skinnifat softie.

You look better if you have a well built body. But if you want to be Veeky Forums, you must be skinny. There's no question about that.

Being Veeky Forums is about embodying a certain spirit. A spirit of carelessness that doesn't concern itself with earthly things. Smoking is a good example. Working out - isn't. A spirit of disillusionment represented by monochrome and a sleepy version of the thousand yard look. Whereas a smiling happy person wearing bright colors might feel more pleasant, it is the opposite of Veeky Forums. Being suicidal is infinitely more Veeky Forums because it is essential for this spirit.

Being Veeky Forums is distancing yourself from the masses and showing that you are one step ahead of the bell curve in the behavioral sink.

>190cm
>60 kg
>15 years

>5'9
>139

Nigga thats like 20%bmi thats average. Sauce: those are literally my height and weight

Wow, I envy you. I was like 167 cm at your age.

No
People will make fun of you and take advantage of you.

I spent 1 year losing weight at 6'0 until I reached 99lbs because I wanted to become a fashion model.
Felt really bad but happy to be a model tier weight. I sent literally thousands of pictures showing off my skinny body and bones to countless modelling agencies and got a total of 3 responses

The first response was 'you aren't what we are looking for'
The second response was 'we want someone thinner'
The last response was 'we want males who can flourish, not mals who are nourished'

Fucking ruined my life. I am still infertile from losing so much weight. fucking shit. I am fat now, 180lbs.

>'we want males who can flourish, not mals who are nourished'
Fucking ouch.

You probably looked skinnyfat.

There's losing weight, and then there's actually looking good and fit after losing weight.

What's that kind of tank cut called?

Literally me except im going to be needing some muscle mass before I go do my mandatory military service. Also females never talk to me but thats probably due to my shit social skills instead of my weight.

lmao you idiots need to gain some weight and see that people won't view you as a malnourished socially awkward dweeb. I'm currently what Veeky Forums would consider fat as fuck being 5'9 160 lbs and when I worked 130 lbs for a while everyone told me i look like a ghost/creepy and girls and people started to avoid me. learn that even if "fashion" tells you to be skinny as fuck it's not actually helping you achieve whatever you're going for

>trying this hard to be different when people should just be able to tell by talking to you

i'm 6'1" and the same weight as you.

life is pain.

Who /5'11 125lb/ here?

you shouldn't be near 20% bf at 5'9 140lbs...

you're skinny fat af, you have no muscle on you. sorry bro

125 lbs 5.9
Cutting to 112 8%bf
139 lbs is normal weight for your height

it's actually because everyone here is 15.
I'm 170/60 and im pretty ok. really thick legs but still way too thin arms and a flat tummy.

holy fuck you are smaller than any girl I ever had.

You look like a flat chick with a moustache

>24 yo
>170cm/5'7 manlet
>been 57kg/125lbs for a long time
>hit the gym
>63kg/139lbs now
>still bulking

Being skinny is good in modelling industry, but it's neither healthy nor good looking (although some chicks dig really skinny guys). Being skinny and kinda muscular looks ok I guess, but it's hard to maintain musculature and very low bodyfat.

r u trapping? u should

>5'9" (175 cm)
>139 lbs (63 kg)
??? i'm 189 and 66

6'0 at 130, am I effay yet guys? Do I need to lose more I still have a stomach its kinda nasty

'10 (178 cm)
lb (57kg)
>>male

AMA

I am literally the same weight, and you must've recently joined a gym. I got those same looks, or i was just imagining it all. In a gym no one really cares that much, just do your workout with proper form and everything will be ok.