Chelsea boots

What color Chelsea boots are the most versatile and can be worn with a good amount of fits? Also brands that have them for a reasonable price.

Probably tan.

Represent makes a good boot, but for even cheaper just look around. Everyone has jumped on the Chelsea Boot trend.

Assuming you're going with suede boots I'll say either tan or some shade of brown.

Thanks I'll check them out for some

Suede opposed to what?

B L A C K
L
A
C
K

Basic ass tan

Standard leather

Depends on what you wear with your boots

I'd say black chelseas and leather shoes

tan suede chelsea boots are nice af.

leather, patent leather, weirder stuff like fur or printed leather.
suede has different styles too. I personally like black suede, and brown leather.

I have two pairs from House of Hounds that are fairly nice for only ~$150. Tan is goat.

>Chelsea's
>fucking ever

LITERALLY DISGUSTING DESU

just wear an actual fucking boot.

I would go for brown. I've owned a pair of tan chelsea boots for more then a year now and only worn them once. They are just too "bright" in my opnion.

Cop or are these shit?

Or these

don't, save up for decent ones instead

did you even read a single fucking thread here?
don't buy shitty shoes. don't.
and "shoes" like that, are bullshit.

you can look good with 40$ jeans, 20$ sweaters.. but not with 50$ shoes..

These cost 120€. They're from Dune. Seems okay.

>everyone thinks I'm wearing expensive Chelsea boots
>They were €30 from h&m
>Not even leather

post pic

So spend what $500 on a pair of shoes to go with my $80 fit? Please inform me

Bump

Shitty chelsea boots are the #1 most disgusting thing in fashion. Buy a nice pair or don't bother cuz they look like shit guaranteed.

Anything recommended for a good unisex design?

Okay but color wise are these good or should I go lighter?

>not mentioning Story Et Fall

Suede>leather

any recommendations? Slp, bottega and common projects are way above my budget

Everything Kanye wears accentuates how much a manlet he is.

Want to know also

if you want to dress like kanye just wait for a good price on a used pair of bottega veneta or CPs in good condition.

if you like SLP just save up for SLP and dont fucking buy their chelsea boots.

>if you like SLP just save up for SLP and dont fucking buy their chelsea boots.

and why not?

SLP releases new styles of actually interesting footwear every season. dont waste that kind of money on a boring pair of chelseas when you can buy something cool instead.

I dont want to dress like kanye, and I don't like slp. I just want a nice pair of chelsea boots

meermin or story et fall then.

Nice, tnx. Never heard of meermin, but this is exactly what I was looking for

These are hideous

Charcoal for suede, black for leather.

W2c?

Common Projects

Bump

That's where you're wrong kiddo
> fingerguns.jpeg

I don't know how people think these look good, honestly one of the ugliest boots you can purchase

>Muh kanye

you are such a cuck

if you want to buy plastic shoes that will destroy your feet and make you look like an autist then go ahead

some things you just have to spend money on

As far as story et fall goes thats pretty true.

To agree with this yeah chelseas arent the type of shoe you can just wear if theyre cheap, you can but yous should spend at least $100 imo. There are really decent chelseas for around 100-150 that are better.

British Invasion acts made it look good by wearing them with suitpants. I'd do that or where black chelseas with black skinny jeans if I had them desu.

I've got a pair of black leather ones, and a pair of dark brown suede ones. Honestly I wear both a ton. I think they're the best colors if you want to wear them a lot with a bunch of stuff.

No one cares

Anyone got any Chelsea Inspo

got mine on End, sold out now, keep a look out for more this season. really happy with the fit and comfort.

Kanye dick rider?

Suede or leather? And what color?

C H E L S E A I N S P O
H
E
L
S
E
A

I
N
S
P
O

Cringey fucking phone poster

i ordered suede and leather boots from these guys just to see what their about, at their average pricing not too high not too low.

dont do it their shit ended up buying two bottega veneta boots one to rock one to stock

These are not street-use quality shoes.

They are the boot equivalent of a slipper.

Do not wear these outside the confines of your lawn, unless they are paired with a bathrobe and boxers

A boot equivalent of a slipper? Then what are some effay boots?

Bump

>there are normies in fall of 2k16 that are still trying to jump on the chelsea train
they were an easy way to spot the fuccbois already last year

ngl I absolutely love the look of chelseas but its totally meme now, kanye fuckin ruins everything he touches cuz of the fact that so many dickriding hypebeasts buy up whatever he wears

Whats a good alternative to chelseas? Something both formal and casual that hasn't been turned into a /r/streetwear post

Meme or not they look good

Can't go wrong with black leather

I used to have a suede pair, and they're actually quite nice irl. High quality suede and a nice, sturdy silhouette. The rubber sole is the only downside, as it is pretty damn ugly.

Are leather soles better than rubber? Veeky Forums wise and quality wise?

Why does such a short fat nigger walk with such a ridiculous stride and posture

Short nigger? Yes but wouldn't consider him fat

cucksleves

How does the sizing compare to the Achilles? Should I size down or are they true to size?

Black calf leather or tan suede.

What are some brands in the 100-150 price range you would reccomend?

Let's rate kanye's outfit clockwise

this. and everyone with jeans that don't fit over their boots lol

2, 1, 0, 0, 5, 7

Bump

3, 0, 1, 5, 6, 3

Can't believe this nigger has conned a bunch of White cuckold hyper-consumers that he is the pinnacle of style. He looks like shit IMO.

hey do you have some black suede chelsea inspo?

I'm going to cop their Wyatt today feelsgoodman

Second this Chelsea inspo

Lmao totally because everyone wears Chelsea boots because Kanye

>Five years ago
>Buy sone black suede Chelseas
>"lmao what are those cowboy boots user"
>Keep wearing them
>They're normie bullshit now

Reeing hard

I connect with this so hard. Although a few days ago someone did ask me if I was wearing cowboy boots

Taft clothing makes great chelseas.

Looking for a nicer ankle boot as an alternative to Docs

What does Veeky Forums recommend that's unisex?

They are the charcoal suede like pic related.

They might be slightly more narrow but same length. I wear US11 Nike, US10.5 Adidas, EU44 MMM and EU43 in Common Projects slip ons.

Should I cop this? They are from solovair

No

Talk shit post fit

you first numale

When is the next batch tho? I ordered mine 29 aug and 31st was deadline and I got them a few days ago

I like them