How do I achieve a non nu-male look?

how do I achieve a non nu-male look?

Go to Brooks Brothers and imagine you're trying to cosplay as Patrick Bateman. I know it's hard to get away from wearing Rick Owens black trash bags, but eventually you'll get it right.

the main things are the glasses and the hair

don't get glasses that make you look like a redditor

don't have facial hair if it doesn't look good

that's about it honestly

some clothing to watch out for is anything stereotypically masculine ie boots flannels etc, comes off as overcompensating

this is me btw

how im doing

i wet shave everyday and i use pic related

Don't be fat. Have a visible jaw. Wear your clothes with obvious confidence. Don't grow a shitty beard, or worse, a goatee. Don't wear pants that are tight on your thighs if you have big thighs. Don't wear anything with argyle. Don't have that stupid poofy Oddish haircut so many guys have.

To me, nu-males looks like lesbians trying to pull of #menswear.

relaxed mafioso, i like it

Are you me?
Model M and similar glasses shape. Is that an SSK?

numaleness is a state of mind

caring about coming across as a numale automatically makes you one. no amount of asking strangers on the internet to dress you will change this fact

no ssk
i want one tho

Same. 3 101s, and no SSKs. Pity they're so expensive.

just be the opposite of this and by opposite I mean tall, good looking, wavy hair, leather jacket and bleh blah bleh

just dont be a beta cuck

The definition in this photo is completely wrong. The internet and its retards just takes something, applies their wrong opinion or facts and spits it out wrong again.
A nu male is an effeminate male who metrosexually takes care of his body and has liberal believes. It's that simple. There is no "you have to be 20-30 years old" condition or some other nonsense in that list.

stop posting facebook memes for one

funny i remember hearing a year or two ago that boots and flannels are considered "girly" but thats probs cause of the numales right?

what the fuck ugly fucking numale in that picture gay haircut, gross ass shoes , those faded 80s jeans, and plaid im about to puke

>2016
>wearing a leather jacket
>like the wannabe cool rocker people do

shiggydiggdoooo

This

Even Patrick Bateman was a nu-male, despite them now being le art of le manliness tier now, I imagine James Dean and Steve McQueen were nu-males back in the 50's and 60's too.

There are a lot of tall nu males. Being shorter helps cultivate a better personality. Tall guys usually have shitty personalities (the same as attractive women) because they think they can get away with just being tall.

>2016
>not having a leather jacket

I'm the furthest thing from a nu male and I wear a leather jacket.

Ebin thread

I mean, I'm no expert but
not dressing like a homosexual is a
good start

By not being a faggot, both in personality (reddit) and looks (fa).

>boots and flannels are considered "girly" but thats probs cause of the numales right?
No, it's because of the
>lesbians trying to pull off #menswear.
Tomboy a shit.

how the fuck is he standing, there's something wrong with the floor like he's photoshoped there

keep lurking newfag

I once bought something similar on the left side because Kanye and Jay-Z were wearing them. I'm a tall, slender white dude. Probably looked ridiculous

t. manlet

Roid and become swole as fuck.

Get a gym membership. Lift weights.

Buy a couple guns.

Drive a wrx or a truck.

Stand with masculine posture.

so does this mean i should swap out my glasses for contacts? or are only some glasses nu-male tier?

lmao

when will they fucking learn?

Luft weights and act masculine. That's all there is to it.

>act masculine
does that mean acting like a douchebag and treating women poorly? cause if so then im pretty masculine already

This is so passive aggressive. He basically hates liberals and decided to attribute things he finds ugly or annoying to them. A lot of it makes no sense. Beard? Prematurely balding? 20-30 yrs old? These things are not determined by opinions.

Reminds me of this semi retarded kid everyone made fun of in hs.

Top fuckin kek

there is some truth to the nu-male thing, but Veeky Forums loves to attribute it to feminization of culture or something. in reality it's just the opposite path from the alt-right: as socially awkward nerds grow up, they can either try to fit in (by choosing overly trendy glasses, hairstyles, clothing, and hobbies), or not (which is the Veeky Forums audience). Veeky Forums hates "nu-males" because they're basically the same sort of people, but tryhards. people who sideline their own sense of self-awareness to try to fit into a culture that loves performative nerdiness.

Veeky Forums is the contrarian version of these people - the nu-males are just the conformist side of 4chans demographics.

ultimately, the people who take the Veeky Forums route have a chance to escape. instead of turning their self-criticism and self-hatred into tumblr posts and louis ck worship, people on Veeky Forums may wallow in their own misery, but at least have some real idea of how the world sees them. they might be too hard on themselves and exaggerate this, but this drives genuine change rather than finding some cultural niche where you can remain a child forever.

this is really accurate

Just get dubs
Than u won't be nu male :DD
Liek dis

>midlife crisis imminent

this is deep you should write a paper on this

Don't get thick frame glasses

Shut the fuck up, MFA cuck.

THIS is true.

Lift weights, eat a lot.

Get a gym membership.

I would start out with stronglifts 5 x5 and basically follow the guide

lmao, manlets will never learn!

t. tall, slim, handsome, and look 5yrs younger than current age.

Of course.

Would someone on the internet do that? Just tell lies?

Wrong. Veeky Forums retards didn't have a choice to be part of society or shunned. They couldn't fit in and this is what made them angry. Their brain wiring is all shitty and makes them lash out at people who are well-adjusted. Veeky Forums didn't provide an escape, but a way to shelter yourself and dive deeper into lunatic theories and antisocial behavior.

Don't associate with them or act like a fag. Simple as fuck. If you look like you voted for Bernie you're doing it wrong.

True.

Second one from the top on the far right is the only one there that shouldn't be there. Maybe the dude holding a pint of Guiness as well.

If you don't want to look like a nu-male, at the very least, don't pull dumbass faces in photos.

dadcore

And what else can you do other than stand around and peacock?

You're on a taiwanese butt plug forum bragging about how handsome you are. Kill yourself.

>SEETHING

there is a way to retain your sense of self awareness and still lead a healthy and active social life. you just need to build up enough testosterone to espouse your twisted worldview in a cheery and comical way. that's that I do at least.

This is what manlets actually believe

>Veeky Forums hates "nu-males" because they're basically the same sort of people, but tryhards

Please.
Most of the "alt right" are massive tryharding faggots as well. They are just tryharding contrarian faggots instead of tryharding conformist faggots.

>finding some cultural niche where you can remain a child forever.

You did this on purpose.
There is no way you wrote that and didn't realize you were word for word describing fucking Veeky Forums.

>tfw shit tier beards genes so I shave everyday
>god tier hair genes so even though I'm pushing 30 I still have a full head of hair with a perfect hairline
>perfect vision so no glasses
>5'9" manlet
Can't win them all, but at least I avoided most nu-male traits

Not true, I'm sick of all the anti-Veeky Forums posts i see everyday.

transition

No, embrace glasses, and wear whatever style looks good for your face. This includes thick-rimmed glasses, as they can indeed look good.

Don't let /pol/ shitposters cuck you out of wearing a wide variety of glasses styles.

Better to do that than to be a fucking sell out who parrots what everyone else says and pidgeonholes themselves.

No, I'm all man you degenerate faggot

I like it. Personally I feel the shoes should be more "plain" as in less "scrambled" letters and colors around.

You could get Adidas Superstars and literally just do Tommy Vercetti cosplay

This and don't wear anything in irony, or in excessively loose or tight cuts.

They've really cornered the entire market so it's really more a matter of posture and attitude than any of this.

>TFW all your winterware is boots and flannel
>TFW you have to deliberately buy the most redneck-tier shit possible to dodge affiliation with these obnoxious pricks

>boots are "nu-male"
>excessively loose is "nu-male"
>excessively tight is "nu-male"
You guys are ridiculous.

I can't figure out who are the most cucked: the "nu-male" stereotype, or the people in this thread who timidly avoid a wide variety of vague styles for fear of looking like said "nu-male."

I might lean toward the latter.

how are you baited this easily

imo anyone under 178cm should only be bottoms
im on my way to tranny

It's what I know. I'm a bitter, jaded old fag now but being 5'7 never stopped me from getting laid when I was younger.

But please...continue to tell us how the world really works from your parents basement.

Is your shift key broken?

>he is posting on Veeky Forums so he is posting from mummy's basement xD

Fuck off you mong, would love to pummel your midget frame

w2c?

By wearing timberlands.

You're only 3" below the ideal female height.

t. nu male cuck

You wouldn't do shit faggot

>tfw exactly ideal female height
feelsbadman

You gotta pick a style and go balls to the wall with it. Just don't be boring and ordinary and you will climb out of the nu-male zone

This sounds like the plot of a movie about a higschool and its two opposite little groups of students, and after all the opposition and fighting they find out theyre all the same and they live happily ever after, after a really emotional scene with a profound speech by a member of both sides.