RECENT COPS

Recent Cops thread last two hit 300!

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Mens-Raf-Simons-Panelled-Running-Sneaker-Abstract-Patchwork-Shoes-Size-9-EU-42-/112142294991?nma=true&si=2X1Z2blNgX97AjW%2Fe%2BWt1JQTTI0%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
asos.com/hoxton-denim/hoxton-denim-sweatshirt-cut-and-sew-rose/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6834169&clr=Beige&SearchQuery=Hoxton Denim Sweatshirt Cut And Sew Rose&SearchRedirect=true
asos.com/kubban/kubban-falcon-sweater/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6575108&clr=Pink&SearchQuery=kubban Falcon Sweater&SearchRedirect=true
asos.com/kubban/kubban-double-panel-kite-sweater/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6575106&clr=Pink&SearchQuery=Kubban Double Panel Kite Sweater&SearchRedirect=true
asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6820624&CTAref
hm.com/us/product/35170?article=35170-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have no idea bout this desu

>lurks Veeky Forums once

Pretty nice sweater from this online shop called Purple. Think they only ship UK though.

purplecollective.co.uk

They are nice irl, wish they came with spare laces though

yea nah stoked on this

fuccboi
return it
meme
return it
cringe ; fuccboi
burn it
meme
If you paid more than $50 for GATS kys
love it

I like it, desu.

new scarf for the techno lads

Like the new shirt?

copped dis 2

where are you living/gonna wear it??

kinda nice yeah

ignore the ugly model

what's the material?

sick NASA cosplay, pretty good iron meteorite iteration

Copped some 70s chucks, wouldn't have bothered but $30 Canadian with free shipping was too good to pass up

I thought the "better canvas" thing was a meme too but they actually are noticeably nicer than normal ones, comfy insole too

Copped this shirt for $35

Get off /fa please

nice UGGs

>mike kinsella intensifies

i liked ur gay ass brand until u started postwhoring that one shirt on every thread

Man, those look so wonky on feet. Sent my pair back asap.

Was this a ripoff for the condition or is Raf mainline still selling way overpriced nowadays

ebay.com/itm/Mens-Raf-Simons-Panelled-Running-Sneaker-Abstract-Patchwork-Shoes-Size-9-EU-42-/112142294991?nma=true&si=2X1Z2blNgX97AjW%2Fe%2BWt1JQTTI0%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

w2c, shit looks nice but I need it cause I have long time dandruff and winter it's a blizzard

where

cant wait til these come in

Couple pairs of jeans

Creative Recreation
Adonis

Hard to find Veeky Forumsstuff in size 17

I think subconsciously I want to start dressing mori again.

Did I fuck up?

Please buy a giant scarf

Nah, thats dank

If he loses Idk it might be ironic wear

just got this LL Bean jacket on ebay

Just picked this up on grailed

Copped for $179

Am I overspending for the condition of these shoes?

or is Raf mainlines still overpriced nowadays

Can i play with your asshole ironically

did i get memed?

Copped at 65% off plus 20% off that.

Not really a clothing item but it's probably the best thing I've copped all month.

Fucking dope w2c

w2c effey car graphic tees? or anything car related?

More like boring'd. Won't speak for others but boredom is my only association with this big N shoes.

wow

I like it.
i think it would look good on a girl or a really thin guy.

Nice shirt. Burn the slippers.

put them on and show us what they look like when you have a boner in them.

BUT HOW DOES HAND GO IN POCKETS

No white ver available so I opted this. Not sure if I made the right decision, not much outfit example available in the net.

Found this Ksubi tank at a thrift shop for 3$.

Ralph Lauren - Polo
Not a bad cop for £75

End your life

That's actually a decent, though I can't tell much about the condition from this picture. Where did you cop?

sicq

lastest babylon drop

and this

Homagetees.com

Expandable band easy reader in metallic
Leather band weekender.
Didnt want to drop the 100$ on a seiko 5 with the blue dial yet. Trying to save a bit for GoogleFriday deals.

Why are there no fakes of this? The shitty streetwear can go to h*ck but I like the burning palm symbol. It'd be nicer if it was a forest tree though.

I got one of their beanies from a print fair last year. Are you from Leeds?

Damn, I remember you. You asked for advice about your lame shop. Why the hell are you forcing your shit here?

Got the undercover physcocandy Tshirt to match the jeans

Got the zip up Rick sweater

Some grungy Rick jeans

according to the description in the page, it has "slit style hand warmer pockets"

so probably not seen in the pic

Where 2 cop ?

w2cccc

this is it: asos.com/hoxton-denim/hoxton-denim-sweatshirt-cut-and-sew-rose/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6834169&clr=Beige&SearchQuery=Hoxton Denim Sweatshirt Cut And Sew Rose&SearchRedirect=true

I'll comment on its quality later today when it gets here.

this is another two I found but didn't like the price/brand combination.
asos.com/kubban/kubban-falcon-sweater/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6575108&clr=Pink&SearchQuery=kubban Falcon Sweater&SearchRedirect=true

asos.com/kubban/kubban-double-panel-kite-sweater/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6575106&clr=Pink&SearchQuery=Kubban Double Panel Kite Sweater&SearchRedirect=true

asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6820624&CTAref

asos.com/hoxton-denim/hoxton-denim-sweatshirt-cut-and-sew-rose/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6834169&clr=Beige&SearchQuery=Hoxton Denim Sweatshirt Cut And Sew Rose&SearchRedirect=true

Why did these faggots have to terminate the brand

I love those tees ffs

It could be too expencive to hande two lines at the same time, he slowly deconstructed silent. Early silent pieces were straight fire, very close to the mainline stuff. But then silent turned to basic tees/sweatpants season after season. Materials started to include more and synthetics, leathers gone, bags gone, shoes gone, pieces were less and less in numbers. I think it's a good move to turn things down if you can't handle them in a way the were dreamed. I wish him luck with his mainline stuff though.

God damn. w2c and what did all that come out to?

boy w2c

Wtc

It's FOGxPacsun

Copped for 90 each did i do a good job mommy?

Bringing this over from another thread:
w2c a jacket that looks like this. I dig the style of the buttons (forgetting the term for it, where it uses thread and wood). not really sure which material would be best either. Maybe a canvas look

Anyone buy any cool non-boring shoes lately? I'm having real trouble getting inspired for shoes lately.

duffel coat, wool is best

Thanks bud. If you've got any personal recommendations lmk. Gonna browse around for a nice one now.

RIPOFF RETURN THEM

Did I completely fuck up =(((
I only paid 100 cuz I had money in my PayPal account

reprehensible

both the jacket and the hoodie

hey um
can you um

kiss me a little

ID on jacket?

I would ask if you're white or not, but really no one should have this
The ones on the left look lovely
Not too sure about this one. It's like... Rick for those who still aren't comfortable enough to wear Rick. I'm not even a huge fan of Rick on men anyways though so don't mind me.
okay but I'm not going outside for it
hm.com/us/product/35170?article=35170-E
please don't hit me, I'm poor

You're a slut user

I'm white =(

wear it ironically mate. to like the pub or club maybe itll work out lol

desu the part the light-reflective fabric is actually dark grey so it doesn't look so gaudy in real life

Nothing too wild.

cringe; return it.

oof that pre-emptive ironic vibe

gorg, thinking about getting a shearling-collared corduroy jacket

*slap*

I like eqt, and getting a boost pair for 100 is a good deal.

Dude I just told you not to hit me what the heck

I thought it was tv static

Looks dirty af, wash it.

>mfw people on eBay want over a hundred dollars for used Levi's sherpas.

One guy wants $150 for his. I think that's how much they retail for, new, here.

blame the meme economy