Buzz/Shaved/Very Short Hair

is a buzzcut effay? I've been shaving my own head since the start of Uni and I've been told it complements me well. What do you guys think of short hair cuts? What kind of person does it look best on?

>What kind of person does it look best on?

Good looking people

its like every other haircut

if you're average or more you'll be fine

psychical build wise I mean, ya know just general body shape that is complemented by short hair

If you're not a fat mess and have an above average face it should be fine

sure is eastern europe in here

who is this qt?

ive never seen single person on Veeky Forums to pull it off

d-did I pull it off?

Looks p good man. I dig your style

yes

i love running with a buzz because every nigger becomes suddenly self-conscious nervous and angry as fuck

it's like a nigger-trigger

even on Veeky Forums it works wonders

How do you run in a basement?

I'm bald so I don't get a choice.
I keep it shaved daily and I've had a lot of compliments on it though, I think it can be Veeky Forums

No mate.
You running around your house a grown man would scare anybody, not just your mom's black """"""friends""""""

You look ready to shove your head up a woman's vagina in a hipster unbirthing ceremony.

interesting

There's like 1 in 100 men who look good with a buzz cut. Look at pictures of military men. Few head shapes compliment it. Few hairlines compliment it.

And those are generally fit people too.

Add any fat to it or being a skellington and it cuts down success rates even further.

There's really no way to know if you're gifted enough to wear one well without buzzcutting and checking how it works.

Also everyone will think you're balding.

i havent had a haircut and over a year and fantasize about having a nice shaved head

whats it like to rub your stubbly head?

surprisingly, yes

Buzzed my hair last week because a lady fucked up my high and tight. Top kek it's so refreshing

Looks good if you have a masculine face and you're handsome pretty much. Also if you're balding or have a badly receeding hairline it's usually the best option.

>even on Veeky Forums it works wonders

See what i meant ? Got two coons right off.

you look like anthony fantano's hot cousin

lmao

ohlord

ID on shoes?

trainspotting core

new balance 620

is this haircut fa?
i'm tired of growing my hair out

yep