Win the genetic lottery

>win the genetic lottery
>get paid millions of dollars a year to do coke and get photos taken of you once a month or so

do any models genuinely feel embarrassed for their wealth and lack of work? they literally were just born lucky

>generally expire once they hit 24 or gain weight
>most don't look attractive to the general public but unique/odd and symmetrical
>incredibly competitive field that only provides real perks for the most successful few

your understanding of the model industry is so weak kek

do kids with rich parents feel bad?

No more than you do about being born in a first world country and not some third world shit hole.

>jewish ancestry
>genetic lottery

cara is disgusting

>Lmao do people really think modeling is glamorous?
it's only that way if you're at the mid-to top but I promise it's not like that for the rest of us

>Being broke
>Sharing a house with 4 other guys
>constantly travling and jet-lagg
>long hours
>Little pay for big work (I've walked, dolce and done ads for Gap)
>Having to work a day job too

Like this shit isn't fun we're all worried where our next check will come from

>most don't look attractive to the general public but unique/odd and symmetrical

who cares? they still get waaaay more attention and money than any of us will get without any real effort

>incredibly competitive field that only provides real perks for the most successful few

we aren't talking about the ones who are trying to succed, we're talking about the ones who are already at the top

Cara won a whole other lottery than the genetic lottery

>check your privilege

>Fetishizing attenion

Well done being developmentally arrested at four years of age

Do something else then, asshole.
No one cares if yr shitty job sux, plenty of shitty jobs suck. Go to school, or make some contribution to an actual art form.

>I buy expensive clothes instead of eating
boo hoo fag

And I lost...
I care so much about how my surroundings look and especially how I appear to other people, I want to appear good for my taste and also to people see me look the way I want to look, but my genetics say no.
They are not fucked, just very average in general, BUT I am attracted by beautiful things only! And not being handsome is such a tragedy, because I care a lot more about how I look than most people, whereas people who probably don't even care get great genetics... So unfair. I wish I was born very attractive.

>Cara
>win the genetic lottery
bitch could have been an extra in The Hills Have Eyes

dont kill your self

How would one go about becoming a model? I have been told multiple times i'm gorgeous/beautiful the works by so many people i even had an old chinese guy tell me i have a beautiful face the other day. Do i have to apply or do i get scouted?

>expire once they hit 24

You know women have a rip-cord they can pull at any time in their youth, right? They can marry a man that earns a good salary and make babies.

Have some standards, user. Cara's "career", as well as Kate's for a long time now, is not representative of the vast majority of models.

it's not like you're being enslaved faggot you could have gotten a real job

Veeky Forums and empathy has nothing in common

>come to Veeky Forums and complain about something trivial
>get harassed

shocking

Depends. If you're a girl over 20 and a boy over 23 forget about it.
You can get pictures taken and send them to agencies, but the there's like very little possibilities they call you.
And don't start with shitty brands or cheap modeling jobs if you want to star big.

>a boy over 23
They're more lenient than that. Male models are disposable trash, they'll take pretty much anyone in their 20s with the right body, because they know 90% move on after 2 years max.

I guess.
I never heard of a male model being scouted past 25 tho. Except for those brands for daddies but that's not high fashion.

They blatantly lie about age and height.

Also, younger guys are more likely to take on random career opportunities. Most people around their mid 20s are starting to get their lives set up, so they probably won't just drop everything for modelling jobs that mostly pay like shit.

Well then tell me where do i sign up, i'd kill to do it

implying you wouldn't ruin her like Hitler ruined the toothbrush moustache

you should have stayed on reddit if you wanted any empathy

I do :(

>lack of work

Do you know how fucking hard modeling is? It's takes up all your time is incredibly exhausting. Plus 99% of models don't make much at all, only the top .000000001% of supermodels make as much as you'd think.

99% of models aren't rich like you think fucking uninformed idiot. Do some fucking research then come back.

I'm not looking for empathy I just can't believe people still think modeling is this super glamours thing
Like no, I have other things my money goes to I don't have money to spend on expensive clothes, and no I don't get to get the clothes I model.

cry more you emaciated coke addicts

People actually think modeling is glamor and parties in 2016

yes

That was...

So it's just like sports and music industry

rich daddy

kinda...

It is not about how modelling is "hard" or pays shitty, it is just the fact that you are considered to be able to model, with no effort required from your side. It is like the confirmation of your beauty, and an objective confirmation.

>they literally were just born lucky
That applies to every single successful person who ever lived. Intelligence, race, looks, family, date of birth and country of birth are the deciding factors for greatness - and all of them are beyond our control.

Your run-of-the-mill 90th percentile-IQ millionaire snob won´t admit this, but wise men do. Newtonian celestial clockwork or genuinely random and unpredictable chaos - it doesn´t matter, since you control neither fate nor chance. God may or may not play dice - it´s all the same to us.

interesting perspective but i also imagine thats what a lazy bum tells himself when he's on benefits and doesn't want to blame himself for being a loser

>interesting perspective but i also imagine thats what a lazy bum tells himself when he's on benefits and doesn't want to blame himself for being a loser
A "lazy bum on benefits" is, more often than not, a stupid person. Why should a stupid person blame himself for his/her lacking capacity for abstract reasoning? After all, he/she has had no say in determining his/her genetic fabric and home environment.

>they literally were just born lucky
Can't you basically apply that to anybody who ended up successful?

i'm a male model
it's pretty shit to be honest
i get quite a lot of work but only make £18,000 a year on average (thank god i live at home)
u get to go to some good parties and meet some cool people, and u can absolutely slay tinder lol
although it only actually sounds cool to people outside of fashion, within fashion, like at a fashion party, the models are the absolute dregs, the lowest on the pecking order
gonna give it up and go back to uni next year i think