Girl General

Inspo, makeup, hair, etc. Please post anything you have that may be useful.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.americanapparel.net/en/printed-tennis-skirt-_rsagb300p;jsessionid=0A685398370C1279B4CD7B0045F8F924.aap-prd-dal-app-03-p-app1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely disgusting.
>Inb4 post fit
I'm not even a woman

why am I so much more interested in girl fashion, im soo bored of male fashion desu, why is it so stagnant??

because you dont have the guts to try something new and risk the chance of failing or having some internet troll call you a fag.

yeah it might be that but are you saying that all males are just that insecure then, since male fashion hasnt progressed anywhere in the last 20 years

why are there so many hippies here?

Well female fashion is kind of an extension of male fashion in terms of design since it's all designed by men anyway

you to the right

>tfw I will never be a girl
>can't and won't be trans
>too masculine to dress girly

is that mac demarco in the middle

what do if ugly girl? is suicide effay?

Because you're secretly Yohji Yamamoto

depends on how you're ugly. definitely get a haircut that looks as nice on your face as possible, and dress modestly. find out what kind of make-up accentuates your pretty features but don't cake it on. take care of yourself and make sure you smell nice! i suppose suicide is pretty effay but i wouldn't want you to do that :-(

is wearing a long sleeved dress and boots whore tier?

Last week fit

Lose weight.

go ahead and cake it on. tons of ugly af asian girls that try to look like an anime character are seen as 9/10 by the majority of yellow fever cucks. Seriously people don't care about looking too caked up. The majority of men don't even think you're wearing makeup if you're not wearing eyeshadow or fake lashes.

I'm okay. Thanks though

Date me

Post a better fit then faggot

>okay
You're not even okay. lmao

Cute

>Step 1: be a petite Chinese qt
>Step 2: get with a chubby tuhao
>Step 3: free Hermes, Givenchy, etc
>Step 4: now get an attractive tuhao

What is your contribution then, you troglodyte?

these girls barely ever look as good in real life as they do in photos though, most people can tell when you cake on foundation. also i don't think going for the "anime character" face is a good everyday look.. it'd weird me out, personally. men might not be able to tell whether you're wearing makeup or not but you wouldn't want it to be extremely disappointing when you take it off, right?
that's a cute outfit! your haircut looks nice as well

looks like shit and you look like a disgusting hippie

No she doesn't. Piss off or post yourself

do you guys ever wear men's clothes?

I want to cummie in her tummy ;-;

Read what I posted already fucker

you look like a slut from an 'under' scene

yeah, not in this thread though retard

Thank you user :^)

Just a girl that frequents Veeky Forums

everyoneofmytindermatches/10

This is fucking hot

Do you actually wear this outside though? I've never seen a girl dress like this irl but I think they should

Post fit then battyboy

Damn girl

Thanks user. Yeah I wear it out. I haven't really worn the skirt during the summer though. I thinks it's better for a fall fit, kinda like how I have pictured. With long socks and a fitted turtleneck

who dis boner birther

Take the other one's advise and lose weight. You're cute, and I want to hug and fug but you don't have the legs.

I'm not into the thigh gap look. I know a lot of Veeky Forumsgs are with the amount of thinspo threads I see

Can someone post fits which are unisex or not particularly feminine?
I really like clean and sophisticated women's fits but nobody really likes them here.
t. not a qt

Like this?

yes
keep posting, this is great inspo.
Where would you recommend for a good women's blazer?

Better yet, any recommended labels?

this girl would get jumped and prob gangraped if she walked through my hood lol (crip neighborhood)

plain

I have no fckin clue... Maybe Margaret Howell, Saint Laurent, Lanvin, Tigers of Sweden...

>lol

Any bomber inspo?

those seem like a great start, at least for inspo. Thanks!

w2c pants
reverse image search did nothing

>not posting full Acronym Nao

That skirt is fucking amazing.

its american apparel
store.americanapparel.net/en/printed-tennis-skirt-_rsagb300p;jsessionid=0A685398370C1279B4CD7B0045F8F924.aap-prd-dal-app-03-p-app1

I agree with this.

All those fits listed belong in the trash.

>You have to be a 5 star chef to know that a meal is under-cooked
>You have to be a formula one driver to know that a car has a flat tire
>You have to be a critically acclaimed director to know that a movie has a weak script

You see what I'm getting at?

Is that Cara Del Taco? She's looking not that good in this pic

What hairstyles are good for frizzy hair? All I've been doing so far is pulling it back in a ponytail.

At least the homies would give your wrecked asshole a break for once right?

What. Dont you need to cut off frizzy hair before it gets even worse? Cut it off, not ponytail it