Waywt

last one almost dead

honestly the best pic my pos camera could get of this sweater

Sorry about more meme shoes

Last thread was 90% normcore 10% autism.

Time to get this one going with ten times the autism.

The jeans are too tight, otherwise I think this is ok.

jeans are too tight and editing photo to that degree is pretentious

TO THE GOOD OLD DAAAAAYYYSSS

are you asian? if you're asian i think i really like this.

Well it's definitely not norm core. I'll give you that..

Pointless

I am a bona fide chink.

10/10

Post fit faggot

Why should I post a fit? What sort of feedback were you actually expecting?

There is nothing to comment on, your outfit is just something you would wear at home.

I just wanted Veeky Forums's opinion on the shirt, man. Chill. No need to be the lorax of WYWT

the shirt is awful

Thank you for the feedback

Ok, here is the opinion for my shirt. It is not that great, sorry mate.

This would be much better with different shoes.

meme sleeves v2.2

What sneakers are you wearing?

I really don't vibe this style, but that may be because I am in my late 20s and I would look like a fuckboy.

I like the jeans though

seriously, if you weren't wearing these clown shoes this fit would be nice and basic.

original 1461 doc martens, and yeah dude honestly everyone has different preferences.

Weird to hear people on this board actually admit that.

Half these hero fits are fucking meme tacular.

Ik, I never wear my geos for that reason, but sometimes I just like wearing them as an accessory, moreso than anything. Like wearing a flashy jacket or hat or something, idk

yea the shitty pose doesnt help m8

I just don't let other peoples negative criticism get to me, i enjoy doin' what i do.

Ignore pose focus criticism on clothes. Probably first 'fashion fit' clothes ive owned.

I dig this.
Fashion fit?!
Jesus! you look reddit core at best.

You say ignore the pose, but the pose really obscures the view and makes it harder to determine if the clothes fit you properly.

What I can tell you though is that the shirt is incredibly unflattering for your arms, as in it makes them look like auschwitz hungry skellington arms.

Go for a normal pose next time.

has more character than usual, budino

lookin good

yo

Eh I don't think the jeans are too tight like the others, I just think it doesn't mesh with the top. A tighter fitting sweat would mesh better.
tuck le meme, why moon boots here? just for fashion status?
I mean if your goal was autism you got it. I'll give it to you that it's interesting to look at. I feel like something good could be done with those pants.
kys
teenage weeb fuck
speaking of weebs, it's the king of teenagers, I am not underage, so you're not fooling me nosey
b8

/comfy/ season finally in New England

Pants aren't as tight as they look here

Balmain Paris Jacket
Cos T-shirt
Saint Laurent Paris D02 Denim
Saint Laurent Paris studded wyatts

Cumstained mirror

>reposting old circuitbird fits into the waywt
why do you keep doing this?

why are you posting other peoples fits here

lmao you nailed the edgy teenager from the 90s aesthetic

Oh shit...Is this Milo?

Fit good untuck shirt faggot

you bring hope to the "shaved head with glasses" look its very hard to get good

It's me guys, that's what I'm wearing today :)

lol true

Here's your (You)s, now go away catfish-kun

You look like you could fuck up any nigga on this board with that buzz also nice normcore fit bitch

ALEX IS THE BESTTTTT
cardigan is thrifted
denim is apc pns
shoes 1970 cons

pls r8

>heels in ar
are you even trying cyka?

Blyat :(

IT WAS ALL WHIRLWIND HEAT AND FLASH

you don't pull it off, just stop

damn this looks bad. maybe if your head wasn't so ugly. looks cringe to me

I'm gonna put on Black ultraboosts

good effort, but the coated pants are too much.

its alex u dumbfuck

your too ugly to dress like this m8

this. this is honestly what is wrong with the outfit. your face.

calm down knoch

I like this a lot

If there is poison gas in your house you should exit the building and call 911 immediately do not take the time to take a picture of your outfit.

I can also assume you are crouching on your bathtub ledge because the bathroom floor is full of spiders or little rats and you are afraid to step on the ground. Maybe its time to switch apartments. Having a home where the air is unbreathable and full of pests stopped being fashionable in 2015.

No h8 m8, why the ripped jeans? I seriously don't understand why would you ever pick these over normal jeans? Fit is fine otherwise

I would suggest not crouching in front of a car like that young man. Despite the fact that Veeky Forums has proven time and again that crouching makes even a subpar outfit look fucking amazing, it's just common sense not to duck down in front of a motor vehicle where the driver can't see you. It also appears the driver of said vehicle's dash board is strewn with trash/possibly a spiderman figurine hindering their view of you squatting on the ground even further. I give your outfit 0/10 for a total lack of basic safety awareness.

Just sub me up senpai

Normie day

good lord you look like a faggot

I feel like the scruffy sweater and ripped jeans add texture and make the look seem less clean cut. That and i cut the jeans myself so i feel a bit attached

I feel like your hair needs to be longer but the fit is nice

>tfw in full diffusion line and you still have the most expensive fit ITT
but seriously though, i should just start posting in sz instead

You know the money you spend on an outfit doesn't translate directly to how good it is or how you look in it, right? Maybe you should try using all your money to buy a decent sense of style lmao

dont you get bored of wearing the same shit every day it looks like you post the same picture every time

you look terrible

That's what happens when you spend all your money on an old trend that doesn't even fit you

Also lmaoing@ calling DRKSHDW a diffusion line

Wow what a large phone

see this is exactly the reason why i question posting here anymore. no one even has an understanding for actual designer/avant-garde clothing.. you all just dress like high-schoolers and criticize anyone who invested good money in their outfit
i have tons of rick, i just cant wear half of it cause its not cold enough yet
it is a diffusion line...for example, drkshdw makes canvas ramones whereas mainline makes leather

I'm wearing rick in my fit buddy, say what you want but it's more tasteful than yours

ive seen you posting fits in every season it all looks the same

Its not about the avante garde clothes its about the fact that not only do they not suit your body type and skin tone, but you seem to equate money spent to actual style when in fact buying a bunch of one designers clothes and tossing them on haphazardly is MORE tasteless than someone making a decent fit out of thrifted garbage

You should learn how to be a little humble, cunt

is that cum on your mirror

fucking stand up

I like my chair tho

theres no one here wearing rick or even designer for that matter who isnt catfished
well you either dont have a good eye for designer or you just have bad memory.
dude, you have no idea what youre even talking about
>they dont suit your body type and skin tone
just stop
i am, i just get triggered when people who dress inferior try to talk shit

Man wearing a Rick tank, drop crotch pants and Adidas shoes doesn't really make you a fashion expert, drop the fucking act

bud it doesn't matter who designed it if it looks fucking stupid and you look fucking stupid. if I saw you on the streets I'd be compelled to yell "faggot" at you and I'm not that kind of person at all.

nah, every time you look like a black pole with ugly white soled shoes each time, and its like the same five boring meme shoes with the same pole aesthetic on top. uninspired lazy and trash, fashion victim to the max.

just stop dude, I've seen full rick fits I liked, this wasn't one of them

lol this guy is gonna kill himself

New to this game after losing a bunch of weight so starting slow.

You get triggered and rage when people diss your fits in 1/4 of the threads you post in. Learn to take some advice. If we're ALL wrong and youre just that enlightened get the hell off this board. Nobody will miss you