What is the most Veeky Forums belt?

What is the most Veeky Forums belt?
My friend has been trying to say to get pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-accessories/mens-belts/mens-casual/embossed-belt-with-feline-buckle-p-407052CVEBN2535?position=91&listName=ProductGridComponent&categoryPath=Men/Mens-Accessories/Mens-Belts/Mens-Casual
gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-accessories/mens-belts/mens-casual/python-belt-with-square-buckle-p-411728E7I0N1000?position=85&listName=ProductGridComponent&categoryPath=Men/Mens-Accessories/Mens-Belts/Mens-Casual
gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-accessories/mens-belts/mens-dress/leather-belt-with-rectangular-buckle-p-429028CWI0T1000?position=75&listName=ProductGridComponent&categoryPath=Men/Mens-Accessories/Mens-Belts/Mens-Dress
gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-accessories/mens-belts/mens-casual/leather-belt-with-feline-buckle-p-429021AP00T1000?position=81&listName=ProductGridComponent&categoryPath=Men/Mens-Accessories/Mens-Belts/Mens-Casual
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol tacky branded belts are never effay

how is it tacky

its saying
"look everyone at how much money i spent on this belt"
not to mention the logo and gucci stipes are ugly as fuck for something to be worn around your waist
just get a plain fucking black belt my man

nice opinion, do you say the same thing to people that buy Jordans or designer shoes?

jordans are ugly as shit, most of them arent expensive, and the ones that are shouldnt be because they are made like cheap chinese sweatshop shit
as for designer shoes, there are a lot of different designer shoes, so it really depends on which ones you are talking about
hideous branded or flashy ones laden with gold and shit, yes

I usually just tell people who buy Jordans to stick to their own race. I call the police if they don't go away. Thank god I live in the south, cops don't put up with brown people trying to mingle with whites.

this had nothing to do with my post

"...do you say the same thing to people who buy Jordans...?"

It actually does. Reading and context is definitely Veeky Forums. Get with the program.

>I usually just tell people who buy Jordans to stick to their own race.

you could've just said niggers

>not including spics, mulattos, half-breeds, race traitors, and wiggers

ISHYGDDT

Does it matter if I get a fake Gucci or Louis Vuitton belt? Because I really wouldn't waste 500 on the real thing

Saint Laurent 3 passant belt.

Nobody will notice if its fake

I personally do not like gucci belts, let alone anything with the gucci monogram or green and red stripes, but i'll help you out op

gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-accessories/mens-belts/mens-casual/embossed-belt-with-feline-buckle-p-407052CVEBN2535?position=91&listName=ProductGridComponent&categoryPath=Men/Mens-Accessories/Mens-Belts/Mens-Casual

gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-accessories/mens-belts/mens-casual/python-belt-with-square-buckle-p-411728E7I0N1000?position=85&listName=ProductGridComponent&categoryPath=Men/Mens-Accessories/Mens-Belts/Mens-Casual

gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-accessories/mens-belts/mens-dress/leather-belt-with-rectangular-buckle-p-429028CWI0T1000?position=75&listName=ProductGridComponent&categoryPath=Men/Mens-Accessories/Mens-Belts/Mens-Dress

gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-accessories/mens-belts/mens-casual/leather-belt-with-feline-buckle-p-429021AP00T1000?position=81&listName=ProductGridComponent&categoryPath=Men/Mens-Accessories/Mens-Belts/Mens-Casual

best belt desu

Georgian fuccboi style from 2013, literally the shittiest belt out there

Buy it if you're into sand nigger core.

>buying tacky gucci belts
>buying anything off-white

>Georgian
?

>thinks wiggers are their own race
>believes in the self-determination of peoples
>racial self-determination, above all
this is obama's america, ladies and gentleman

The Saint Laurent 3 Passant Belt is simply perfect desu

The new Gucci belts don't look half bad either (fuck the one you posted tho it's disgusting af)

pussy nigga plz

That SLP one is fantastic as well

you shouldn't even waste your money on a fake.
but if you must, get the fake nobody is going to inspect your belt to verify