what part of "poorfag" did you not understand? effay cities are expensive

get a job in europe
apply for visa
move
???
profit

I'm not a Muslim

now we know why you'll never be rich

am not an american, but american flyover states seem very chill and interesting. like, real american people with real american culture and personality, you know. Veeky Forums cities are often soulless and dead, it seems.

can you even get a job in a country when you don't have the nationality ?

you can always become a citizen in a EU country

>real american culture
ain't no such thing m8, unless you count being a redneck a cultural thing

>be a degenerate but parents got money
>live alone in a big house
>live in a kind of tourist mecca, but it's pretty chill
>still like hustle and bustle of metropolitan life but couldn't live there over months at a time
>meet people from all over the world, let them stay over
>stay with them in effay cities when I travel

lost connections to amsterdam and paris though which I love, so looking for more friendos lol.

fire fit

it is. I live in PA and the major Philadelphia area is vastly different from the rest of the state which might as well be Mississippi. I spent most of my life hating on rednecks but now I realize that they are more true to themselves than most. Just like everyone, there might be some people in rural areas that don't dig the culture that comes with the territory but I find that more often than not, it's a minority.

Rednecks have fucking fun. They drive fast shit. Do stupid shit and are hedonistic.

That's pretty effay. Not fashionable but definitely effay.

Just move dude

"real american people" hahahaha

That's a stupid concept unless you count a meth addiction and obesity as real American culture. No one thinks of Wyoming when they think of America. They think of Hollywood, Silicon Valley, New York, DC, etc. Because these type of places are what truly determine American culture. Hate it or love it. Doesn't matter what you think.

Better homeless in NYC than prosperous in Flyover rite?

I live in Columbus Ohio, which is pretty much the definition of a big, flyover city.

The good parts is that it's cheap to live here and there's a lot of good eating.
We have decent shopping. It's not Rodeo Drive or Soho, but it's aight(google Easton Town Center if you're curious)

I actually like it here.

t. citycuck

I think of the amber waves of grain, the rocky mountains, horses, the trees of the deep south, etc when I think of the US. We're a frontier country. The goldengate isn't as culturally relevent as big ben you mongoloid.

To be fair, most other countries you couldn't even name one decent city.

how do all the poorfag immigrants afford to immediately live in NYC

do you also think the 50s were the golden age by any chance

The soulless and dead part I disagree with, however you're right there are lots of places considered "flyover" that have great culture, restaurants, art etc. This is as a New Yorker

i moved to a big city and im still insecure
fuck
i dont even have friends here

no

they have tightly knit immigrant communities in undesirable neighborhoods with low rent

It's so fucking boring. Might as well kys. It's the reason prescription pill use is through the roof. I wouldn't recommend. It's good if you want to be left alone or are into cars or guns.

I live in Nebraska. Almost everybody is either Mexican or a trashy/redneck white. I hate it here, and it pisses me off since I used to live in a decently Veeky Forums place before I was interested in Veeky Forums

I'm not a big fan of sporadically putting "real" in front of other words, but this.
People are really fucking fake up there, 3rd world semi Veeky Forums city is as good as it gets

>implying flyover states are not most effay

my hobbies are guns, cars, skiing, and clothes

I'm torn